Arrow : TVLine discusses Laurels return

TVLine discusses Laurels return

Some interesting points they made about Laurels return in the next episode.

-Laurels return will be a 9 on the emotional scale
-"Laurels" identity will be revealed in the same episode
-Felicity will be skeptical about Laurels return
-Oliver will be happy to have "Laurel" back
-“Laurel” will have an emotional resonance for Felicity and Oliver

Seems she actually may be Black Siren with that "Felicity will be skeptical comment". Ugh. I really hope it's Laurel not Black Siren.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: TVLine discusses Laurels return

The worst part? Felicity is the skeptic who will most likely disprove Laurels identity. Sure Oliver is blind sighted by Laurel and always has been, however would he really just accept a simple answer. Would Diggle?

I just tend the bar.

Post deleted

Agreed. Although we'll see more than her reaction. Ubfortunately Diggle is in jail. Another missed golden opportunity. Why cant Felicity be there instead?😉

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 chiraz

Post deleted

Felicity never 'embezzled' money to fund Team Arrow as far as we know. The show's always played fast and loose with laws regarding company ownership and wealth but we were meant to assume that since the start of Season 4, Felicity is independently wealthy.

And I guess the team is now being funded by either Oliver or Thea (remember when Thea inherited Merlyn's money?)

In answer to the OP - yup, that's pretty much what I expected. Team Arrow being divided over Laurel's return.

I guess Quentin and Thea will mostly accept her. As will Oliver. Felicity and possibly Diggle will be skeptical.

This is almost certainly E2 Laurel posing as E1 Laurel.

Formerly sn939

So if it's a company with more than one owner, then yes she has misappropriated money to fund her own agenda outside of Palmer Technology.

Right? Why is Felicity's reaction highlighted in this? Quentin should be the focus! And Sara!

I'm sure Oliver is probably relieved to see her alive and happy to have somebody who doesn't suck around him, since every single new recruit (except Ragman) is the actual worst. It's going to be really sad when Oliver and Quentin realize she isn't really Laurel.

Post deleted

^ Hmmm I can see why Barry wouldn't say anything. Black Siren appeared not long after Laurel died I think? So he was probably like "she's in jail, no need to open that wound up for Oliver".

But I do think it's a big FU if it isn't Laurel Lance. The actress and character deserve better to prop up Olicity.

Post deleted

This whole alternate reality thing is a mess because they are introducing characters with relatively little back story and ignoring just how lost anyone would be in on another world.

Why would Siren seek out Oliver and Company in the first place? Hopefully, it will be explained.

2017! The Year of WestAllen. Time to bring Linda back. Where y'all at Snowbarry?

I didn't even think about Barry knowing. I completely forgot about that! Yeah, that's really weird he didn't feel the need to mention it. I mean, he's definitely had a lot going on, but you'd think somebody would've said something? Cisco to Felicity? Like, how was this never mentioned?

Post deleted

Paul probably doesn't want any lol
He is tired of the daughter dying coming back to life storyline

Post deleted

I feel the opposite. I hope it's Black Siren or some other double of Laural and not actually Laural herself. They went to "the resurrection plot device" well too often in this series.

#DontBlameMeIVotedForBernie

It's definitely Black Siren. What narrative reason could there be for this being Laurel, especially after they basically gave Oliver/Laurel and entire episode of closure.

I personally always preferred Katie when she played naughty characters and thought she was kind of miscast as Laurel, because she had to dial back her natural charm quite a bit. I think Katie is going to have a blast playing a bad girl and she'll be way better at it. In fact, I never really thought Laurel/Oliver had the greatest chemistry, but I'll bet Black Siren/Oliver have really good chemistry. Just a feeling. Too bad they couldn't have written Laurel differently to suit Katie's skills in the beginning,

Anyway, Black Siren could be lots of fun. I hope she seduces Ragman, because she'd totally hit up a younger guy and his zen self would be so discombobulated by her it would be fun to watch.

Couldn't agree more!

I agree Cassidy plays evil quite good. But on Flash we see Panabaker be quite bad ass villain too. Evil is always more powerful on people perceptions.

Like I said she is there to distract you from Tina

She means nothing to the recruits
Thea and lance are not in the cave diggle is in prision so yes they hilight Oliver's and Felicity's reaction
Use common sense

And Paul is tired of this storyline

Post deleted

I think that was episode 11

Typical Wendy though she can't mention Arrow without mentioning Felicity, it's like Laurel's story doesn't matter. Most fans would be more interested in Oliver, Lance and Thea's reactions.

Post deleted

I find her a terrible showrunner, because all she does is talk about Felicity this, and Felicity that, while other characters are skipped, downplayed or completely sidelined. I'm not a fan of WM or MG.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Post deleted

I think it's likely to be Earth 2 Laurel Lance, Black Siren.

However, the showrunners have mentioned that it's Earth 1 Laurel Lance, not Earth 2, so who knows.

MG is delusional, because he honestly believes the crap he has been serving up for the past few years is:

- entertaining
- good storytelling
- interesting for the actors to play
- organic
- his OC are better than the comic characters
- people won't care or notice when he kills off iconic characters - Shado, Black Canary, Amanda Waller...

And above all he thinks he has delivered great TV.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

- people won't care or notice when he kills off iconic characters - Shado, Black Canary, Amanda Waller...

Yeah. Those were pretty big mistakes. It reminds me of what Supernatural did in Season 5 and 7 when they decided to kill off most of the Archangels along with Castiel and Bobby and the show would have been better if they had kept those characters in them and brought them back later. Shado could have been good as a villain who was this show's version of Lady Shiva and it would have been awesome to have had her come back and say she faked her death in Season 2 when Oliver was fighting with Slade. It makes me wonder what that would have done to Slade since he become a villain 'cause of the Miracudo and 'cause he blamed Oliver for Shado's death.

Hi, how are you? I'm pretty fine
Your eyes are red, well I am tired
Please stay away from what is mine
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!

Post deleted

If it's not Black Siren, there are 2 other possibilities:

1. Team Arrow is still stuck on the Dominator Ship, so Oliver is having another fantasy.
2. Eobard has always had a thing for Oli, so he disguises himself as Laurel and finally reveals himself during their throws of passion.

Hopefully, its just Black Siren. Killing Laurel was the best thing they ever did. It would be a mistake to bring her back.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

"Hopefully, it is the Black Canary. Killing Laurel was the worst thing they ever did. It would be a mistake not to bring her back."

Fixed ;)

Hopefully, it is some kind of fusion of Black Canary and Black Siren. Killing Laurel was the worst thing they ever did. It would be a mistake not to bring her back.

Addendum. Not my idea, but I do like the implications.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Hopefully, its just Black Siren. Killing Laurel was the best thing they ever did. It would be a mistake to bring her back.

Fixed it for you.

I don't care about a troll who doesn't pay for his opinion telling me how to review movies.

I'm really excited to see how and why Black Siren is trying to deceive the team and I'm glad we'll get at least some answers right away and they won't drag this "can we trust her?" story out too long like the Andy/Diggle S4 story.

I really hope it's Laurel not Black Siren.
They said repeatedly in season 4 that the death was going to stick so there was never a chance of Laurel coming back. I'm glad we're getting Black Siren the villain, I think it will be interesting to watch the team fight someone who looks exactly like Laurel.