Arrow : Quit your moaning

Quit your moaning

Getting sick of coming on here to look for decent discussions about the show and all I see is bitching and moaning. "The writings crap" "this other season was better" "oh God not olicity again". If you're not enjoying the show the stop watching it instead of whining like a little girl. It really is that simple and the rest of us that are enjoying it can continue to discuss it without having to scroll through your incessant bile!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Quit your moaning

These posts always make me laugh, because I want to bitch because I hate other people bitching. Pot calling the kettle black.

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

This is called trolling.

I would agree with the OP when it's a case of someone constantly being negative to the point where you question why they're still watching the show.

Otherwise, in a show like this, there will always be things to nitpick, some legit. Such as the consequences of Flashpoint:

I found it ABSOLUTELY ridiculous that Diggle was mad at Barry. Cisco
was understandably mad as his brother was killed as a result of Barry's
actions.

But it was almost as if Diggle didn't understand that he got a son
instead of a daughter. I watched it again and Barry made this very
clear to him. Terrible writing.

At most, they should have had Diggle pondering what life would would be
like with a daughter instead of a son.

I agree with them though. It's really [f]u[c]k/ing annoying having to weed through thread after thread of the same few whiny little brats, trashing the same character AND the lovely actress that plays her!

It gets to the point where there's more incessant whining than actual discussion of the show! And when people DO try to have actual discussions? Inevitably someone comes in and starts trashing Felicity or Laurel, which leads to a back and forth argument between Felicity lovers Vs Laurel lovers [hey, I love 'em both!!] OR some prejudice dips[hi]t comes in making racist/homophobic/sexist comments.

So hmmmm, can't fault the OP for being tired of it!

Maybe those of you that are so disgusted with Felicity/Olicity etc. could make a dedicated thread to air your grievances? And that's a genuine suggestion! Have a thread that is strictly for people to talk about their complaints/frustrations, and nobody can whine about THAT! That way it's not thread after new thread.

//Lost without LOST//

There's a few far easier ways to get around censorship to type "fυcking", btw. No need to go intricate about it.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

*beep*

//Lost without LOST//

Not for me apparently, it beeps it out and idk why.

//Lost without LOST//

Here's a hint. Make use of the accented characters.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

You can hear me moaning? I thought i closed the door...

My boy's wicked smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRZ0dIvwHY

She's going to hit me with the frying pan.

Yes you did but I opened it.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

LOL 😳

-------------------------->
Arrow Time of death 11:59
RT #NoLaurelNoArrow
Long Live Laurel Lance

Now they'll be moaning about you "moaning" about them moaning. *chuckles*

So you decided to take it one step furter and moan about us "moaning" about him moaning about us "moaning". Well done.

*chuckles*

New to IMDB, eh?

Sadly the LBB's show up for every fandom. Message boards are where they spend most of their time and for the really sad ones they just don't ever leave. They say it's their right to express their opinions yet it's also their right to go out and get themselves lives but yet they refuse to do it. As I said they exist on all fandom platforms for different shows etc. They are easily spotted by their numerous posts of declaring they are done with a show and they will never watch it again yet they come back on the message boards each week instead of moving on with their lives. They feel the need to keep informing you that they aren't watching, and though they aren't watching they somehow still proclaim the show sucks, the ratings dropped and the show is going to be cancelled. They say this even when the show is number one with rising ratings. Their only defense is to say things like how ironic a thread complaining while telling people to stop complaining or some various version of that if someone calls them out. They exist for every fandom, don't complain about them, just pity them.

Just a girl in the world

THANK YOU

Thank you!! I totally agree 100%. I come here to discuss the storyline & events of the show and recent episodes.

I will never understand those people who constantly piss & moan about a show, yet for reasons unknown they can't stop watching. It boggles the mind.

Thank-You! Thank-You! I am so glad there are other Fans out there that Feel the same way I do! I can't even enjoy this board anymore because of this. I used to come on everyday. Now Maybe only once a week I stop by.

Man I come on here to chill and all I see is some dude moaning about everyone who is moaning.

Like you do get what you just did there, don't you? In case you missed it: You became the very thing you hate.

Good Job

Rock on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks843HXBqeA

She's going to hit me with the frying pan.

If you're not enjoying the boards, stop posting and whining like a little girl.

I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.

Sorry, Arrow is getting very, very tedious. The latest crossover spent 90% of the time in Arrow and Flash on time wasting stuff, rather than fighting the main problem of an invasion of aliens.

🙉🙊🙈

Quit your moaning

That's what I told your mom last night when her noise upset the neighbors 😎

That's what I told your mom last night

She was moaning for you? She was singing with delight for me

The 90s called, it wants it's insult back.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Thank you for your contribution!

Yeah, might as well pound a brick wall with your forehead, for all the good this thread is going to do.

I'm especially "impressed" by the people who can't take the criticism but just launch rockets from the hip. Quick! gotta get an answer posted before they get the last word!

Because, you know, getting the last word always makes them right.

Because, you know, getting the last word always makes them right.

Are you talking about Almira?😎

Sorry, saw an opportunity and took it😁

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Actually, you're proving her point, but go on and think your clever, anyway...

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

GeekyBriggs your motivation for 2017 should be to get off the Arrow board and out of community college otherwise enjoy making 10 dollars an hour for the rest of your life.