Arrow : Stephen Amell's response to an Oliciter FB rant

Re: Stephen Amell's response to an Oliciter FB rant

Wait, people are being called on their bad behavior by someone who admits to having been a lurker, and suddenly she's me?

Oh, but she must be. Because of course, only I think you could possibly be wrong.

And you have me on ignore because I question your logic, but obviously, Laurel fans are the only ones allowed to play the victim card like you just did.

PS: Her profile says she's been on the site for 11 years. That would be some neat trick if it were actually me.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Almira, hi I'm Holly. You know what, just ignore these people. I've seen it over and over, a small group of people join together and repeatedly harass a singular target. Any attempts to call them on their behavior inevitably leads to the lot of them going at you even more, insisting YOU'RE the problem! They will defend one another through anything, and as you can see - if anyone else notices that THEY are causing problems and calls them on it, they revert to childish tactics of making baseless accusations that we're the same person!

Never mind the fact that, like you said, I've been a member for 11 years lmao.

And all it takes is a quick glance at our respective profiles to see that you seem to post solely on the Arrow board, whereas just in the first 50 posts for me, I have Arrow, TBBT, Tyler Hoechlin, Too Legit, Scream Queens, TVD, The Fosters, Dominic Monaghan, GMW, Scream, UnREAL, Gossip Girl, Secret Life of Pets, Nashville, Lost, Money Monster.

You seem to have a singular focus, and there's nothing wrong with that! But it's obvious that this isn't some elaborate setup, we're most definitely 2 separate people!

//Lost without LOST//

You know what, just ignore these people.

👆

logical fallacies: www.yourlogicalfallacyis.com

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Or, and here's a radical idea! You guys stop being bullies, stop trying to antagonize Almira, and we're all ignore each other.

Or is it too hard for you to not constantly harass someone?

PROUDBISEXUAL
LostWithoutLOST </3
Delena4ever / StuckyTillTheEndOfTheLine

They can't be bothered with facts. If you're defending me, I obviously made a sock account that's 11 years old and anything to the contrary is a lie.

You know what the funny thing is? I have most of them on ignore. LOL That's why I'm not responding to them. LOL And they know they're on ignore. They just choose to take precious time out of their day to come harass someone who will never respond to them again.

Which makes their devotion to the enterprise that much more sad.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Post deleted

You are RIGHT.

Then you're a pos.

pos or not, elo3322 is perhaps still the most erroneous poster on this board. *chuckles*

Actually, quite a few of us have called Rinzzler on going too far with this. Ironically, most of us that did, have been labeled harassers by Almira in the past.

That's the problem when you overuse such labels. Eventually they lose all meaning.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Two wrongs don't make a right though. People laughing and encouraging him is wrong.

//Lost without LOST//

And... can you find an instance of someone actually encouraging him with this?

---

Post deleted

Unfortunately for you, I came prepared for that one.

It wasn't an instance of Rinzzler going too far, so encouraging him for it is irrelevant to the current discussion.

---

You are RIGHT.

Post deleted

Meh, the original post is either gone or hidden.

That's a pretty reasonable response from Amell though.

---

She deleted it because she was exposed as a Stemily fan who hates on his wife.

Stephen went on live to tell all the Almiras dragging him and his page down because they're feeling bullied that they can leave his page. Basically. He had to lecture on how his page does more good than evil despite what all the angry Oliciters are trying to make it look like.

And no one is going to call out this blatant bullying, either.

I guess I was more right than i thought when I suggested that you guys were trying to bully Olicity fans off the board...

OMFG!! Can you people ever leave this girl alone?! Not getting into the fact that I've seen so many anti-Olicity fans ranting at Stephen and y'all don't seem to ever focus on that! BUT, dragging this girl into stuff over and over, and then you guys label HER as the problem??

GTFO with that bull.

//Lost without LOST//

Yeah, they'll never seen they're the bullies.

See, Olicity fans are the problem.

Bullying them out of the forum is the solution.

Post deleted

I would totally shake Stephen's hand.

People who take a TV show that seriously have serious personal issues.

Anyone hear the story about when Stephen Amell got head-butted by a crazy fan at a Syracuse University - because the fan "wanted to see if he could take on Green Arrow"?

Seriously?!

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/11/stephen_amell_head-butted_arrow_syracuse_football.html

This letter should be read by all Supernatural fans as well, IMO.... just change the initials at the end to JA. LOL.

He never heard of paragraphs?