Arrow : Stephen Amell's response to an Oliciter FB rant

Re: Stephen Amell's response to an Oliciter FB rant

For someone that allegedly went through all of this, you are taking this non-incident of bullying far too seriously.

If I am to be really honest, I just see this all as a big pissing contest. I am no stranger to this and have partaken in this same activity.

Bottom line. This aint bullying.

The closest thing to bullying here is probably Rinzzler but I dont know the whole story there.

Some advice, not everyone is going to get along in this world but that does not mean it is automatically bullying.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Thanks for your non-contribution, Biz. *chuckles*

Thanks for being a cliche *chuckles harder*

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 Shiraz

Trying to out-chuckle me, are you? *chuckles*

Chuckling is the best medicine

If you've really gone through all that (and I'll take your word for it that you did), then I'm sorry to say that your bullying detector has been knocked off balance. You may need to readjust it before remaining online.

I don't block people. I only block spammers and bots.

Unlike some, I believe that the best way to stop someone is letting them hang themselves, as Almira has done on numerous occasions, without us even providing the rope.

---
You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.
Cookies: http://tinyurl.com/hj7nl9j

Trust me, I wish I hadn't gone through all that... I guess we're just gonna have to disagree because I firmly believe, and I could direct you to plenty of people that feel the same, this is bullying.

I normally don't block people easily either, but clearly, clearly you guys have issues with each other. You say Almira has done these things, well in the numerous threads I've been in I haven't seen that - BUT! if I've missed something and that's truly the case, if she's starting stuff repeatedly and never changing, which again I haven't seen! How is you and your little group constantly going back and forth with her helping anyone?

Don't interact with her! Don't respond to her, don't mention her at all. JUST FREAKING LET HER BE!

And I said basically the same to her - to just ignore all of you. WHY, why do you want to keep having drama with this girl??

PROUDBISEXUAL
LostWithoutLOST </3
Delena4ever / StuckyTillTheEndOfTheLine

I can only speak for myself, but I do it mostly for three reasons:

1. The show itself is so bad that it often goes beyond so-bad-it's-good territory. We need some distraction.
2. I believe the ideology she embodies is dangerous for the future of the human race, in the grand scheme of things. Plus, she regularly spews half-truths, and false accusations, that simply cannot go unanswered.
3. Sometimes it's just plain fun, watching her flail on her own, trip herself up, then blame us for it, even before we've actually posted anything. There's a reason she has alienated even the most patient and kind among us.

Edit:
Just noticed your new signature. Out of curiosity, why are you proud of something you did not choose? Should I be proud of being straight, relatively short, and brown-eyed?

---

Just noticed your new signature. Out of curiosity, why are you proud of something you did not choose? Should I be proud of being straight, relatively short, and brown-eyed?

I'm honestly a little confused here, and not being aggressive - I would genuinely welcome a polite conversation to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

You acknowledged that my sexuality isn't a choice, it's just what I am - bisexual - so I assume you're not some close-minded bigot... but do you really need to ask why people would want to be... loud & proud! ?? There's still so many hateful people that believe LGBT people are disgusting, horrible scum. So I'm just stating a fact, I'm proud AF to be who I am! And nothing or nobody will discourage that pride

To answer the second part of your question - hell yeah! Be proud of who you are, if you're not a prejudiced jerk who tries to deny people their basic rights, what do you have to NOT be proud of?

Out of equal curiosity, how tall are you? 5"3 over here and NOT happy/proud about it lmao!

PROUDBISEXUAL
LostWithoutLOST </3

To the best of my understanding, based on what we know about our species so far, sexuality is not a choice. If I see proof to the contrary, I will adjust my views accordingly. A large percentage of my friends and girlfriends so far have been bisexual (first serious one finally admits she's actually a lesbian now), and we're talking old guard here, not the transtrenders of tumblr. I've seen up close what it's like for some of them to struggle with their identity, especially in a more traditional society like we have here (400 years of Ottoman occupation will leave some marks).

With that in mind, I was raised to be proud of my accomplishments, not of stuff I had no choice over. Given that Pride is my second favourite sin (I dare you to guess the first), I can tell you I can be quite prideful about the things I have created, built, or otherwise had a hand in. I take pride in my choices, my successes, even my failures sometimes, where applicable. Being proud of who I was born as, seems to me as alien as being proud of a snow storm or a beautiful sunset.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the appeal of being comfortable in your own skin, and free to express yourself. But there's a place and time for everything. With maybe a handful of exceptions, being "loud & proud" about anything you have not accomplished, will only make others see you as an entitled child crying for attention, which is not how you want society to see you, if you're aiming for equality. You will not win any of the bigots (fÚck them anyway), but usually you're losing any potential allies (hate that word) in the process.

It's not really an accomplishment being a decent human being either, that should have been the baseline for everyone. And I am not one to accept a "participation trophy" on behalf of humanity. We can do better.

(1.67m btw, I think that's about... 5'6" in imperial. Seriously guys... start using metric, it's getting embarrassing).

---

I dare you to guess the first

Are we talking of the seven deadly sins? Can i call in a friend? I choose Kevin Spacy. Kidding. It is obviously... lust?

I just tend the bar.

And we have a winner. Not always for the carnal pleasures, however.

While not religious myself (and the Seven Deadly Sins are not quite a part of the dominant version of Christianity here to begin with), I do find a useful tool to gauge some things. A remnant of my time as a StoryTeller, I suppose, with a particular fondness for the Ordo Dracul.

---

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

LMAO gotta love a bully that tries to twist everything around like they aren't the bully!

And no honey, calling someone out for bullying doesn't make you a bully.

PROUDBISEXUAL
LostWithoutLOST </3

Falsely doing so, makes you a crybully though.

---

Just so certain people know, responding to board trolls like Rinnzler does absolutely nothing for your credibility.

The only thing he's done on this board lately is come after me. He's not adding to the overall discussion, and encouraging him really only shows what side of the line you happen to be on.

Which isn't all that surprising, but I don't think you really wanted that troll status to be confirmed, did you?

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

I think we all know that a negative opinion on Olicity/Felicity means no credibiliy. We'll just have to live with that. It would obviously be nice to have some credibility with the great Almira, but not at the cost of pretending to be a teen soap fan.

Actually, I was referring to the fact that that particular troll has actually attacked me personally, not just my ship, and never apologized, but I guess if it's against an Olicity shipper, it's no nevermind to you, right?

"Never wrestle with a pig. You get filthy and besides, the pig likes it." Cyrus Ching

Some of his responses to you have been unacceptable and what I would describe as personal attacks. I disapprove of that no matter where they originate from.

I hope you've at least been reporting him, because for all I know, it wasn't just some.

If you disapprove, why didn't you speak up and tell him so? No, better to give this girl *beep* than call out the person bullying and harassing her repeatedly and then laugh about her with the rest of your cronies.

//Lost without LOST//

He actually has, but your standards for attack are pretty low, so it's not exactly unusual to claim someone attacked you.

I probably just did too, since I replied despite you having me on /ignore.

---

👆

This

Oh like the way you go after Kulla?

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 chiraz

I have never, not once so much as said a word about anything more personal than her views on the show, or to what fandom she belongs.

Rinnzler attacked me once because I mentioned my 2-year degree took a little longer to earn, saying something about how stupid I must be. But I guess you never saw it, because the only one who defended me was JayGarrick52.

Forgetting Eas, whom you immediately reproached with being partial ? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193021/board/thread/261285738?p=2

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

Post deleted

Such deplorable behaviour...

---

Yes... I'm considering stopping this, I do repent it's growing like an addiction...

OK, I'll make it my New Year's Resolution.

Well... tomorrow is another day.

It's just that, you know, when the ovious comes to stand under your nose, it's hard to do as if you didn't see it.

I still have to learn that some battles are bound to be lost. 😖

⚜ Lance is a Saint ⚜
http://youtu.be/PJ8ZL0wX9lo

Post deleted

And, if you'll note, I also apologized in the same thread.

However, this is about kulla, so if you want to bring in something I said to her that remotely resembles anything Rinnzler has said to me?

Or, you know, you could be reproachful of him, since someone has already told me some of his posts have been negative toward me. You know, because that's fair and all that.

Yes I agree Rinnzler is another level, with the way he responds to you but I dont know the whole story. So Ill leave it at that.

As for Kulla, you repeatedly have attacked her integrity. Always questioning her agenda. I think that is personal to an extent.

Do you mind if I have a piece of your thigh? It would complement this fine '76 chiraz

It's always in relation to the show. So it's still fandom related, whereas Rinnzler is far more personal and I don't know why I'm being reported and he's not.

Post deleted

wait this sounds like someone's favourite character...nah dont be silly Biz...just deja vu

Post deleted

Uhhhh you and your friends keep talking about her!! So what, it's okay for you guys to take over this thread and harass her, but she defends herself and she's hijacking a thread??

Such blatant hypocrisy.

//Lost without LOST//

Such blatant hypocrisy.

Welcome to the Arrow board. *chuckles*

Post deleted

And you not being able to finish community college in shorter than 2 years or 4 years says enough about your level of intelligence.

You are a drama starter. You love to start fights. Why? Because you have nothing better to do. You must either work at Walmart or Pump Gas for a living. Hell try even leaving the house once a awhile there is a whole big world out there that you refuse to live in

You need to stop! You and the rest of the bullies that think it's cute and funny to attack people and then act as if they're the problem.

I've sat back and just watched stuff on this thread for quite a while now, but I'm done ignoring all the toxic crap on here. YOU ARE A BULLY, YOU'RE A BLATANT HARASSER AND IF NOBODY ELSE [EXCEPT YOUR TARGET] WILL CALL YOU OUT, THAN I WILL.

//Lost without LOST//

Post deleted

No, someone who has been sent death threats, told to slit my wrists, and many other horrible things - all over differing opinions on fictional characters/couples!

I actually had someone track me down on a completely different site and proceed to spam me with such terrible things that it actually genuinely shocked me, and that's saying something.

So pardon me if I'm not about to sit back and watch someone else end up in the same situation. I really don't care if it's a joke to you, it's not to me or the girl - Almira - you guys keep harassing.

//Lost without LOST//

No, someone who has been sent death threats, told to slit my wrists...[snip]...

That's not a death threat. It's just a harsher way of saying "you're a moron".

Just clarifying.

---

That's not a death threat. It's just a harsher way of saying "you're a moron".

Just clarifying.

LostWithoutLOST didn't say that in being told to slit her wrists she was being sent a death threat.

Just clarifying. *chuckles*

Post deleted

Then you're a pos. There is literally no excuse for any of that behavior, and any deflection, brushing it off, etc. it's the same as condoning it.

And from everything I've seen, YOU and a few others are stalking and harassing her. You keep saying stuff to her, trying to antagonize her, insulting her. LMAO but she's the antagonist somehow... ooookay, tell yourself whatever you want, you're still wrong.

//Lost without LOST//

If by "trying to antagonise her" you mean "calling her out on her BS when she makes wild accusations" then several of us are guilty as charged.

---

Are we sure this isn't Almira herself? Because this person sure acts like her, ignoring every single argument you guys are using to contextualize stuff just because they're facts, just because they're the inconvenient truth, so he/she just goes on like a broken record trying to call you out, like you didn't just call her out.

I mean, you didn't see Almira stalking and harassing people? I've been a victim and she's the only person I've ever blocked here. So you haven't seen her do the same thing or even worse than she's receiving? Boo-hoo, you're either new or haven't been paying attention, big whatever indeed.

Also, the thread was pretty dead for almost a week, then someone came stating "I've sat back and just watched stuff on this thread for quite a while now, but I'm done ignoring all the toxic crap on here" and we're taking them seriously?

It's certainly a possibility, but after a while all SJWs form a hive mind... and Lost seems to fit the bill.

---