Jeri Ryan : Pig?

Pig?

So said her female cast members on Voyger.

Re: Pig?

Well the most reliable story I found about Jeri Ryan's trouble on set, was her ego clashes with Kate Mulgrew (who missed Lien, estranged from her kids due to long hours, and feared being upstaged by the more flashy Jeri).

Oh dear. On set drama. This all sounds silly to me. Inner personal skirmishes with others on set are unavoidable when you're working long hou 5b4 rs. I doubt very much that Ms. Ryan came close to being a "pig."

What a load of hogwash.

I remember seeing somewhere that Star Trek Voyagers ratings werent doing too well. They attributed it to the female characters who werent interesting enough for the target audience so they replaced the unexciting Lien with 7 of 9 and she kind of stole the show for a while and helped save the series.

I think she helped balance the cast very well and sexy female robot/slave who can be trained how to be human/loving is a common fantasy for men.

"sexy female robot/slave who can be trained how to be human/loving is a common fantasy for men."

Where did you hear that? I don't think it is that common at all.

Personally, I would have taught her a couple more human interactions and called them traditions that must be followed intently. Resistance would be fertile.