imho anyway

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: hotest woman in scifi history

Agreed
Carpe Diem--One Day at a Time

hotest woman in scifi history

Debatable, but she's got to be up there.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Wow you're stupid. Why are you on her message board then if you find her so unattractive?

She's a goddess. However, that post was monumentally stupid. This isn't "her" message aboard, nor is it a fan board. It's an IMDb message board, and it's intended for both fans and non-fans. If you don't realize that, that's your problem.

I delete all private messages without reading them, so don't waste your time.

Post deleted

The point is, it's not a fan board. Posting negative opinions (or "hating on," as you put it) is on-topic and allowed, and it's not trolling to do so. This board is intended for discussion, whether a person likes or dislikes a celebrity or his or her work. It's just as on-topic for someone to come here and say "I hate Jeri Ryan" as it is for someone to say "I love Jeri Ryan."

I delete all private messages without reading them, so don't waste your time.

Agreed.

What's wrong with Claudia Black and Terry Farrell?

Post deleted

They aren't bad, but they aren't as mesmerizingly hot as Ryan. Also Farrell's outfits and whatnot on DS9 didn't really do her justice.

Terry is beautiful but bland and boring, Black is attractive but nowhere near Terry or Ryan's beauty.

Global Warming, it's a personal decision innit? - Nigel Tufnel

She was pretty spectacular as Seven, but, keeping in the numerical vein. Six from Battlestar Galactica was far hotter, IMO.

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime. "
-Rupert Pupkin

'Not knowing what "hotest" is (I presume a typo for hottest); I do find her quite attractive but my personal pick for hottest sci-fi chicks would be Heather Locklear. To each his own....makes the world go 'round.

Totally AGREE!!!! SHE's GORGEOUS!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that no one shall perish...