Jeri Ryan : Sounds like she has bad taste in men…

Sounds like she has bad taste in men…

Wow - first the kinky congressman & now the failed, unknown "chef". I wonder how she supports herself these days? Maybe enough $$ from her past roles to take care of herself & whatever his name is.

Re: Sounds like she has bad taste in men…

Don't forget Brannon Braga. Girlfriend is just a gold digger, plain and simple. No doubt she got a fat settlement from her first marriage.

Typical stupid ass comment...I love how men accuse women of being gold diggers and then use as much money as they can get in order to attract women...more of that 'male logic' they're so found of claiming they have. So what if she did get a big fat settlement? Men don't seem to care. They're only after looks and disregard everything else. I say women probably deserve a lot of money for putting up with a lot of crap they put up with from men. If there were a lot of good men around, women wouldn't have 'bad taste' in men either.

I think she's the saddest girl ever to hold a martini.

Since you are responding to my comment, I thought it only fair to tell you that I am a woman.

Two years later lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-09OhQPiIg#t=85

Yeah I do not check replies to my comments here all the time. But I am a woman not some man who is annoyed that women are only after my money.

No she didn't. They sealed the divorce papers, and part of the deal was no alimony.

Bad taste in men? We're in with a chance then.

Marlon, Claudia and Dimby the cats 1989-2005, 2007 and 2010.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Closed 2 years ago. He hasn't had a job since. She needs to work.

Post deleted

I don't think she's hurting for money either. I doubt she ever has to work another day in her life. She still gets residual cheques whenever Voyager, or one of the other shows in which she appeared, is rerun. Voyager is rerun in some part of the world every single day so Jeri is making money in her sleep.

Chef Christophe Eme. Treats her like a queen, from what I hear, and he does, indeed, work. http://www.ortolanrestaurant.com/our_chef_bio.htm She's also been working steadily for quite some time, not resting on her "Voyager" laurels. Body of Proof, Leverage, Boston Common, Warehouse 13, and a number of others.

Post deleted