Jeri Ryan : Is she REALLY only 43??

Is she REALLY only 43??

I only ask, as she has WAY more facial wrinkles than I or my friends the same age do (51).

Don't get me wrong, she looks great, but such a wrinkled forehead.

Re: Is she REALLY only 43??

She had worry lines in her late 20s and early 30s (Dark Skies and Voyager).

On the one hand, have to admire her for not caving into the usual Hollywood pressure and having the work done.

On the other hand, surprised she would be willing to look older than her 55 year old co-star.

Who writes things like this? For a 51 year old you don't have any manors at all. As far as I can tell her face looks amazing. People like you make me so angry...

I actually think Jeri Ryan looks really fantastic for her age. She doesn't look like how she did in 1997 or 2002, but you can't expect her to look 29 anymore when she's in her mid 40s now. She looks excellent in my opinion. Most women her age look rather beat up and very "momish", she looks amazingly good.

She looks excellent in my opinion. Most women her age look rather beat up and very "momish", she looks amazingly good

Compared to MOST women, the "average", if you will, she certainly does. I think what is notable is the comparison to her younger years as well as to other women of comparable fitness. Most women are not "FIT", to any degree, therefore they won't look anywhere near Jeri at a comparable b68 age.

However, I do think she's showing a bit more age than many women of comparable attractiveness and fitness, at least among the women I know. Maybe she's done a bit of tanning or had other issues.

I'm just glad she isn't resorting to excessive procedures to try to fight it. Not everyone can age as well as others. Better to be as she is, naturally. She has a body of a fitness/tone which leaves her with nothing to prove in terms of having a flawless face.

I may be in the minority in saying this, but I never found her face to be her strong suit, anyway. Cute, yes, but not in league with serious beauties. Her body, on the other hand, was always nicely sculpted and among the best!

______
You spell God with a G, I spell Nature with an N. Capital. - Frank Lloyd Wright