Jeri Ryan : she looks like

she looks like

jeri ryan is the double of georgia taylor who played toyah battersby in coronation st, she has done loads since, very good actress...

Re: she looks like

I always get her confused with Denise Richards actually.

Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic then they originally predicted

@arctic_tardis They have these things called glasses, look into getting a pair

"Liberal Media" is the last resort of people who don't have facts on their side.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

They also have this thing called a brain, most people come standard with them, unfortunately for you , god must have been busy that day, hence your asss for a brain. See i can be a mean spirited diick too!

--

Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic then they originally predicted

I too confuse her with Denise Richards very often.

My brother used to say that she looked like Georgia Taylor (Toyah Battersby in Coronation street) I can even remember that in one episode of Coronation street Georgia Taylor was wea 16d0 ring a Star Trek t-shirt with Seven of Nine on. So perhaps someone else had noticed that as well.

I'm watching Georgia at the moment and telling my husband how she looks like jeri Ryan, I've read out your comment to him brilliant!

She is what Rachel McAdams will look like in a few more years.

She looks like Belen Esteban before she messed up with her face

Jenny Johnson!!!!

Bah...Arte Johnson... [biggrin}

'Just kidding...she really looks....

exactly like....

herself, Jeri Ryan.

.....................Sometimes ya gotta wonder....