Jeri Ryan : Her tragedy started Obama's political career

Re: Her tragedy started Obama's political career

@gjackson 3 -

1) You DO realize that THUG is now seen as a replacement for the N word. I'd be careful using it in certain circles. I also find it funny that when people say THUG it is always in harmony with an African American person...even one with more education (and the most powerful position in the world) and know how than most of us on here...hmmm.

2) He was a major political figure in Illinois and she is one of the most famous/recognizable women in TV history. Them trying to keep the gory details private from their child was bound to fail even without Obama's "help".

Thug is a replacement for the word "n-gger"? I don't think so. A word is a word. Stop being so easily offended. And Obama is a gutless piece of sh-t. Good job, liberal morons, for electing this useless bozo twice. I can't wait for 2016 because it can't be worse than him. Except maybe if that robot thing called Hilary wins. She isn't even a woman in my eyes.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You're probably right. People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and poor decision making skills. They'll give her what she wants but doesn't deserve - power. Power is all the robot Hilary truly wants. She doesn't care about America or making decisions based on the citizens' welfare. Just whatever gets her to the top. Just like Obama.

Obama used dirty tricks and bribed a crooked judge to release Ryan's SEALED divorce records.

The records were released after the Chicago Tribune requested so on the basis of the Freedom of Information Act.

Wow, never see an Administrator in action on these boards. Is there someone with power watching this thread demanding imdb to "take down" the posts?

Yes, if Ms. Ryan's former husband had been able to control his unfortunate carnal desires, then we would probably never have had the great "pleasure" and "honor" of having an amateur like, "The Chosen One," Barack H. Obama, as the current POTUS.

"Thank you" so much, Mr. Jack Ryan😣. (Try taking a cold shower and a long walk along Lake Michigan next time.)

Jack Ryan was drummed out of the race for the United States Senate representing Illinois... not running for Illinois State Senate. Obama's Democratic opponent for this race also had spousal issues too involving wife-beating. Obama was in the right place and time it seems.