Jeri Ryan : 1 to 10 how hot is Jeri Ryan

1 to 10 how hot is Jeri Ryan

1 to 10 how hot is Jeri Ryan i would say shes a 10.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: 1 to 10 how hot is Jeri Ryan

She's pretty damn ugly.

Post deleted

AngelWithWaxWings, Jeri Ryan had a National Merit Scholarship and was training to be biomedical engineer, although I've known some people who did very well in the SATs who were complete f--king idiots and only got as far as they did by being efficient revision and exam machines.

Post deleted

She seems pretty happy go lucky in interviews with a bubbly personality, but that doesn't count to her being stupid. She has a National Merit Scholarship which points at above average intelligence (at least) and she seems brighter than most other A-list idiots that clog up Hollyweird.

I don't hate her I just think she's ugly.

Post deleted

I have just as much right to post my opinion on here as anyone else even if it's not the majority. And Apparently you care because it has offended you enough to post a reply trying to attack me.

Post deleted

Post deleted

She's pretty damn ugly.

She's not ugly, far from it, but she certainly isn't pretty either.
Striking, is the word I would use. Arresting. Unique. Perhaps even beautiful, but not in any classic sense. It is a face you remember.

but what a body

Post deleted

I'd give Jeri a 9.5 out of 10.

"When the world isn't the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare."

"You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed"

Post deleted

I'll give her a 10 because of her smile.

I'm with FrankBeachem..

Over a 10, like Frankie said possibly a 15. She's SMOKIN'

Post deleted

Post deleted

Shes atleast a 10!!! for sure I also agree with the post 2 up anyone who doesn't give her a good score is indeed a gay probably with a really little dick.

With regards to Jeri being ditzy. Now anyone who uses a word like that if it even is a word because I doubt you can find it in the English dictionary is a grade A moranus! haha, the proof is in the pudding my friends as Jeri Ryans acting ability is excellent, take Voyager for example and you will find many episodes where she is infact the lead and can perform extremely difficult lines and scenes with a certain ease and confidence that you wouldn't associate with your average blond.

Jeri Ryan is a perfect 10 both in body and in mind.

Wow

you guys think this:

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2521/JeriRyan_Grant_3126332_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Ryan,%20Jeri&seq=6

and

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1970/JeriRyan_Mazur_1086243_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Ryan,%20Jeri&seq=18

and

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1454/JeriRyan_Grani_494146_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Ryan,%20Jeri&seq=24

is a perfect 10???? wow. This reminds me of people who like to cut themselves....

Hey, ibanez 92

Are you telling the board that if you had the opportunity to spend a night with Jeri Ryan that you would turn her down? 3 out of 10? Are you high?

no offense if you're gay

Re: Hey, ibanez 92

That is exactly what I'm telling you. There are plenty of young good-looking women out and about every day that blow her out of the water. Theres nothing wrong with her body really, but her face looks like a nuclear testing site. And no, I don't do drugs...and I'm not gay(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Um uh, whatever you say, ibanez 92... *patronising pat on the back*

Re: Hey, ibanez 92, I still don't understand, please clarify

Sooooo... what? You'll do her doggy style but refuse a B.J.?

Re: Hey, ibanez 92, I still don't understand, please clarify

Hmm, good call.Haha

As 7 of 9 I give her a 9 out of 10. When she's not wearing the tight jumpsuit then I give her a 7 out of 10.

trc-8 wrote:

With regards to Jeri being ditzy. Now anyone who uses a word like that if it even is a word because I doubt you can find it in the English dictionary is a grade A moranus!

Ditzy

dit·sy also dit·zy Pronunciation Key
adj. dit·si·er also dit·zi·er, dit·si·est also dit·zi·est Slang
Eccentric or scatterbrained: "Needless to say, this ditsy crew succeeds in spite of itself" (David Ansen).

ditzy
"stupid, scatterbrained" (esp. of women), late 1970s U.S. slang, of unknown origin, perhaps related to earlier slang dicty (1926) "conceited, snobbish," also of unknown origin. The noun ditz (1984) is a back-formation.

courtesy of dictionary.com

Just for the record, she is a very beautiful and sexy woman, I'd say she's a solid 8.

Body 10 face 8.

In the kingdom of the blind, you're the village idiot.

A Perfect 10!

a good 9and1/2.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

My liver is evil and must be punished-Lloyd

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s8TvWN1p0xo

ten out of ten the only reason id sit through repeats of voyager. to the guy who gave 3 out of ten are you insane

On a scale of 1-10 Jeri is a 25

Carpe Diem--One Day at a Time

Post deleted

On a scale of 1 to 10,

she gets an 11

Post deleted