Conan O'Brien : Im sooooooo crushing on him…Conan is friggin hot

Im sooooooo crushing on him…Conan is friggin hot

I cant figure out why though. There's just something about him. He has so much charisma and hes so funny and cool.

I Want to Write like Anne Tyler, Rock Like Steven Tyler, but Live Like Tyler Durden.

Re: Im sooooooo crushing on him…Conan is friggin hot

Like I said, he is a beautiful man and he needs to be starred in more adult roles "wink" "wink".

With ya totally - he is such my celebrity crush. The first person I would want to meet if the opportunity arose. Too bad he's married.....

LOL. I find him way too white BUT I am a new fan and his sense of humour makes me crush on him 1354 too LOL.

This is exactly how I feel! While he's not unattractive, there's really nothing special about his appearance. But, because of his sense of humor and genuineness, I've had a crush on him since the '90s.

To all those who are crushing on him, he is quite handsome and well maintained, especially for his age (53) but it is most definitely his personality that attracts most people. There are so many comedians whom are just plain not good looking yet they have these amazingly gorgeous girlfriends/wives. It's isn't just cause he's funny though. He seems to be a genuine human being who loves the company of other individuals and will start a conversation with just about anyone who approaches him. He does a lot for his fans 5b4 and an enormous amount for charities. Where others gloat about how much they do for charity, he remains humble and prefers to give without requiring any recognition for it. I'm a dude and straight, I'm not attracted to him but I definitely would love to meet him over any other person (even the president of the United States) in the world. There needs to be more genuine people like him in the world and I'll be devastated when he's gone. Much like I was when Craig Ferguson left late night. If you're curious as to know just how amazing he is? He adopted three street cats as opposed to buying the next best pedigree animal which is what most celebrities do. Enuff said.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.