The Soapbox : Poll: Fugazi melting down like a bitch because NZer won't defend him

Re: Fugazi melting down like a bitch because NZer won't defend him

Because most of the people who hate her have been lowkey racist.

Because I care about consistency. I care about doing what's right. It's not about my feelings. It's about ny frustration with the shittiness of others. I don't delude myself into thinking I'll change anything, but I can annoy the fuck out of you lol.

I don't give a shit about anyone's murderous family members, including my own… except for ones like my dad who joined to avoid the draft or those who were duped into thinking they were fighting for something good and now regret it after learning it was bullshit.

Your dad would be turning in his grave in shame over you, except he can't do that because you broke ass bitches couldn't afford to have him buried.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Kinda proving my point about the way people are here. Turn a blind eye to attacking someone's family, but speak up against non threatening people. They're scared of you. I bet your sociopathic ass likes that. I'm not scared of you. I know you know my address, Wahndy, and I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

I'll take care of your puppy when you are a box of ashes, which will be quickly discarded by your family in the nearest dumpster.

Your dad would be turning in his grave in shame over you, except he can't do that because you broke ass bitches couldn't afford to have him buried.

What happened to the body then?

My password is password

They turned him into ash and scattered the remains in the nearest dumpster while scavenging it for the next meal, their meal ticket being dead.

Cremated. Have some of him in an overpriced necklace. Some are in his favorite fishing spot. Some where he planted a bush. Some at the beach. Dead fucker is everywhere lol. Miss the bastard.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I am not going thru threads. Feel free to go thru his if u want. You can start at Lilith and Margo's discussion of MM

She thinks me saying I think Meghan Markle haters are racist is a lie when I've made it perfectly clear it's an opinion or a suspicion, and not a statenent I'm pushing as factual.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Where has he done that?

He has been nasty to women in this very thread.
He seems to have a problem with women who are older than him.

He called NZer and old lady. I guess she disagreed with him in another thread.

He called Anna a racist. a word that is going to lose it's true meaning, the more it's thrown about.
Apparently, I belong to the "Knitting Circle". I assume that is his euphemism for old women.

I hate to break it to him. I've never knitted in my life. I Crochet.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

You crotch it?

MARGO!

Every chance I get!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Atta girl…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

He called Anna a racist. a word that is going to lose it's true meaning, the more it's thrown about.
Going to?

That ship has already sailed….

🎄Grade "A" Fully Loaded🎄
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

Along with many other words, like cuckold.

And "troll"….

🎄Grade "A" Fully Loaded🎄
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

And pedo.

And brand.

True… True… and true!!!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

If that were true, I wouldn't be simping after Panther lol. Nettie and I usually get along. Cornelly and I are cool. Wouldn't call them old, but about a generation above me. They're mostly sweet and some are attractive as well.

Where did I call her an old lady?

It's the gossippy part that has me calling you that. Plus, I didn't name you. Read someone else do it.

If that were true, I wouldn't be simping after Panther lol. Nettie and I usually get along. Cornelly and I are cool. Wouldn't call them old, but about a generation above me. They're mostly sweet and some are attractive as well.

I was agreeing with what Jan said, you dip stick! We were talking about the word, Racisim being thrown around so much that it has lost all meaning.

FOCUS!

Where did I call her an old lady?

It's the gossippy part that has me calling you that. Plus, I didn't name you. Read someone else do it.

What is your problem? Are you suddenly left with nobody to bitch at? You have been at this all day. Go to bed, Junior. Good night

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

You said I was ageist. That is what that is response to.
It's bullshit. I don't have an issue with all older women.

You're deflecting. Where did I call NZer an old lady? This is the kinda shit that I don't like about your knitting circle. Gossippy as fuck with no actual substance.

Him going after women who don't agree with him and making up lies is not wrong?
What's wrong with going after women?

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

This. Nothing wrong with going after women for shit you'd go after a man for. Treating women with kid gloves is patronizing and simp behavior.

She seems to be unaware that you do go after some of the male posters just as much as you go after her. Anna tried that routine on me a few years back, calling me a "woman basher" and shit like that. And why did she do that? Because I'd fuck with her because of her over-the-top displays of aggression and her very gossipy behavior on other boards.

I mean, she's a decent gal. I can actually get along with her without having to force it. But she's honestly one of the dumbest posters this forum's ever seen. Just completely lacks critical thinking skills.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

I go more after make posters. Most of the females here are good fellas.

Yeah, it's the gossippy shit that made her fair game to me. I never went too hard on her until she escalated shit. It's good though. My enemy list was a sausage fest. I wanted to diversify, like the SJW I am. Now I need a trans enemy, and a black enwmy other than Donna. She doesn't count.

Now I need a trans enemy

One of my trans IMDb friends used to be my enemy lol. Fuckin St. Frankenstein I think his name was. He rightfully hated me though. I used to defend using the N word. I was a dumb cunt for that and deserved the shit I got for it. Not doxxing family and similar shit, but definitely a lot of it.

I should probably stop saying retard too, but becuase this board is inconsistent with what they get offended over, it's easy to get away with it. I should probably stop anyway.

I am calling him out on something specific. Do you have more than two brain cells to rub together? Do not talk about me before I do have to put you in your place little baby man. Dont come into any thread I am in acting like you are all that. You are one of the biggest 2 faced cunts I have ever come across but unlike u I am not afraid to say something anywhere that I would not say here. So do not even think to try to act like u are better. I tolerate u that is all but it can change. You will never be on my level bitch. Unlike you I love life and have people who love me in return. I am not some pussy whining constantly about my life and wanting to die. Can you say the same you pube haired little fuck? Now feel free to fuck off before I start to get ugly and make you cry.

Shh shh, baby. It's ok. I meant no harm. Just stating a fact is all, ma'am.

You talk out your ass like he does. If anyone is stupid and lacks critical thinking skills it is you. Every time I log in here you have it on full display. You are one of the dumbest mofo's I have ever come across and that is saying a lot considering some of the people here.

I wish I was that skilled. Unfortunately, everything I say comes from my mouth.

You are stupid plain and simple. I would not be quick to judge others considering your behavior. Melt some more and tell us how u want to end it all you autistic fuck. I am done being nice.

I can judge others because I'm very much aware of my own behavior. I'm literally the only poster here that is completely self-aware and has any actual sense of consistency.

And it's really not up to you to decide if that's true. You can refuse to believe it, but doing so doesn't negate the fact that I'm telling the truth.

You are stupid, plain, and simple, plain and simple.

Rocket doesn't have pube hair, you mean old lady. It's floofy like a chia pet and all the ladies wanna play with it. You just jelly you don't get bitches like he does.

Holy fuck. I didn't notice the edit.

I am not some pussy whining constantly about my life and wanting to die.
I don't think I've ever legitimately whined about my life on here before. I just like poking fun at my own depression. I mean, it's the only way for me to enjoy it, you know?
Can you say the same you pube haired little fuck?
Seriously, what's up with people thinking they can use my curly hair as an insult? Oh wow! My hair curls! Fuckin got me with that one. What's next? Making fun of my blue eyes?

Go ahead and hit me with your best shot, Anna. I bet you that it will have no effect on me.

Treating women with kid gloves is patronizing and simp behavior.

Nah. I don't expect kid gloves. I do find your ageism to be patronizing and simp behavior.

Knock It Off, Junior!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Ageism? Dude, I worship (not seriously lol) Panther. Nettie and I are super friendly. I disagree with her and Cornell, but we are always cool.

I wouldn't call them old. They have aged like fine wine. You monarchist butt lickers have aged like old milk. You're bitter old bitties.

I wouldn't call them old. They have aged like fine wine. You monarchist butt lickers have aged like old milk. You're bitter old bitties.

And there we have it.
Your compliments are even backhanded.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Fine wine is backhanded?

I mean, I am autistic. Not the best with social graces. I have an excuse. What's yours for being a bitty?

I mean, I am autistic. Not the best with social graces.

I'm suppose to feel sorry for you now?
Make excuses for your behavior?

I have an excuse. What's yours for being a bitty?

Unlike you, I make no excuses for my behavior. I was born long before you. I'm an old bitch. Deal with it, Junior.

I'm finished with you for now. You bore me.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

No, but it explains why my compliments aren't the best.

you ended her. well done.

My password is password

WTF are you suppose to be? His Cheerleader?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I have hot cheerleaders.

i don’t even like you, and I find the attitude cringe. nimda already took action regarding your comments to nzer, and you apologized. it’s okay for them to mock your family, but you can’t call them racist or old? 🧐

My password is password