The Soapbox : Poll: Fugazi melting down like a bitch because NZer won't defend him

Re: Fugazi melting down like a bitch because NZer won't defend him

@Anna

To Fugazi aka Darby Crash or whatever the hell else you call yourself,

I do believe your attacks on Meghan Markle come from racism.

Excuse me for butting in so early on this stimulating conversation…

Racism is possibly the very last reason to hate on Meghan Markle. She is disliked due to her disgusting behavior. If anything, Markle does a great disservice to those who have actually had to deal with racism. Her white father paid to send her to private schools and he gave her a college education. He paid for her car, helped to get her auditions… he gave her so much that by the time his money dried up, she thanked him by moving on to her first husband.

I don't respect people who shitnon others for no good reason,

Then you have good reason not to respect Markle. She has shit on everyone on her way up the ladder. The chickens have come home to roost. All of the people she has lied about and attacked and treated like shit are speaking out now.

On a final note, anyone who shits on NZer is scum in my book. You suck!

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Who has Meghan Markle shit on? The queen? She deserves it.

Not just the queen.
You need to get off this site and read your Urban Dictionary.

A new verb has been added, Junior.

Markled

To be ‘Markled’ is when a new friend appears in your life, bombards you with attention and favor requests, once you are secure in the friendship things settle down, however, after a period of no communication you attempt to contact your friend only to be ignored and ghosted without warning, explanation and every avenue of open communication is now closed and you are effectively deleted from the friends life once you have served your purpose and are no longer of any use to her as she has now ascended the next rung of the social ladder.
Friend A: How’s is your friend Meghan doing? Are you looking forward to her party?
Friend B: What party? Wait? I’ve texted and called her but she must be busy…

Several months later……

Friend A: Have you heard from Meghan?
Friend B: Not for months and she has deleted all the pictures of us together and is quoted as saying she doesn’t know me….
Friend A: Damn, you got Markled.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

What does an Urban Dictionary entry prove?

What does an Urban Dictionary entry prove?

It proves that the way she has treated people throughout her life has finally made her name a word in a dictionary.

Don't you have other matters to attend to?

No?

Well I do. I must hobble back to my place in the Knitting Circle.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Alternatively, some bitter assholes have tried to smear her. Plus, when the knitting circle was insulting her, y'all were talking about how she treats the royals. Maybe she is a cunt in another way, but the offense was taken there.

But… aren't you all about calling out all the behaviour, not just the ones you dislike?

Idgaf about the royal family or Markle so I'm defending neither. Just pointing out you do it too. It's convenient to your hatred of the royals that she 2as a cunt to them.

No?

I don't think disrespecting the royals is bad behavior. I don't know about any other behavior. I don't go by rumors. I'd have to see her act shittily. I'm not even a fan of Meghan, and I have dropped people I am a fan of like Woody Allen after finding out he was a sexually abusive creep. Not a fan of Britney Spears' music, but I've been a hardcore free Britney advocate.

And if a quick internet search reveals articles which document cuntish behaviour will you drop it with the ladies?

My issue with them is that they went after her for caising strife in the royal family. I think that's a bulslhit reason to shit on someone regardless if there are examples of other behvavior that I would find abhorrent.

Think of it this way. I'm all for shitting on OJ Simpson for being a murderer, but I would be against anyone calling him the N word or something.

Pretty sure they came at me this time. Coukd be wrong, but I believe they made their first responses in this threat to or about me.

I highly doubt any of them called ger the n word for being problematic to the British royal family. A bitch, maybe but that's not a racial slur, so your OJ example doesn't really hold.

I get what you're driving at but I just don't think they're being racist.

I didn't say that. I do suspext a more subtle rscism at play just given my experience with people who hate her.

That wasn't my point. The racism bit is just a suspicion. I still take issue with racism out of the picture. I just used OJ and racism as an example of hating someone for one thing not justifying hating someone for another thing.

U don't find "the knitting circle" to be offensive?

My password is password

Why would it be?

It's a crack at age. "Fag hags" is another. I've not seen any woman here act in such a way.

My password is password

Not really. It's more of a crack at their gossipy nature. Like how Mia refers to the gangsters being like a knitting circle in Pulp Fiction. That's how I took it.
Also, I heard others calling this group of people that. I can't take credit for coining it for this forun as much as I want to.

They're scared of him.
lolwut?

Who is?

🎄Grade "A" Fully Loaded🎄
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

Women who have confided in me. Swear on my father's ashes that I'm telling the truth about this.

Because hungry is better than fugazi that's what

He's having a complete breakdown at this point. He takes the internet too seriously, since he doesn't have an actual life outside wiping & kissing his mom & sisters asses so they don't put him back out in the street. He really should take another one of his little breaks and invest some time into becoming self-aware.

This is all amateur hour nonsense. Very unseemly.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

😂

He serenades his sister with this song, and she mocks him for it.

Lol good song though

Why are you not targeting him for when he gets ugly with women when they don't agree with him? He has done it plenty of times,not just today. I though you were all about girl power. We can go round and round with this. Maybe he ought to take a good look at himself and figure out why he rubs people the wrong way. Not everyone is going to get a long and like each other that is a fact of life. If you are going to target hungry then you need to target donna and a few others just to keep it fair. It's OK what donna has been saying to me lately about my loved ones but hungry is just a step too far for your sensibilities? Like who you want to like and ignore the rest. It really is that simple. Fight for a friend if you want or stay out of the drama. Nzer staying out of it and being nice to everyone was not a reason to call her cowardly.

Why are you being friendly with hungry aka dojorandy who has targeted my family members? I don't attack women. I attack assholes. They could be men or women. I get along with most of the women. And I'm not ageist. Panther is like a generation above me, and I worship her lol. Nettie is my parents' age, and she and I are cool. You're just a racist monarchist I didn't like insulting Meghan Markle. Has nothing to do with your sex or age, Karen.

Still talking out your ass I see. It is obvious just what kind of person you are so don't go putting on any airs. The fact you attacked Nzer says all that needs to be said. No one is buying that bullshit coming out of your mouth. You are a poser and a weak excuse for a man. You must accept this and move on.

I didn't really attack her. Criticized her.

It's a good thing I don't look to others' opinions of myself for validation. Otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread.

No one has to buy it. I successfully did what I set out to fo, which is to make people uncomfortable about this pattern of enabling.

Other people have done this before you and plenty of times. Are you taking credit for what others have done? So you are stealing what others have done and claiming you did something. You made no one uncomfortable about the subject of enabling because it has been discussed here ad nauseam but you did succeed in once more making yourself look like the poser jackass you are. So congrats! You truly are full of shit and every thread you make is you seeking validation. If you really believed that nonsense you spout about yourself there would be no need for 50 threads a day calling attention to yourself and how awesome you are. Does this really need to be explained to you? I have wasted enough of my valuable time on your dumb ass tonight. Enjoy that delusion you are living in.

He has Monicah, Toastedcheese, and Millard on his side.

Massive fail.

We have both wasted enough time on his dumb ass. He is living in a fantasy world and actually believes that crap he is typing out He is inching closer to donna levels of crazy.

Donna is crazy, but delightful. He's just a retard, and a dullard. He thinks he's a troll, but all he does is cry, get his feelings hurt, and shit himself. Poor retarded baby troll. So sad. I wonder if his mommy tucks him into his couch at night.

Can you explain wtf he is trying to convey below me? He does not seem to understand you and I don't go around practically begging people to like us. We don't make 50 threads a day saying we don't care what people think. Why is this not computing with him? Someone who is comfortable with themselves does not go around constantly seeking validation. They don't keep their ass glued to this place 7 days a week.

lol honestly who cares what he is trying to say? He's definitely a drooler.

Anna does.

You're both old bitter cunts.

We are old enough to know more than you and not be arrogant cunts about it. You are young,stupid,very very bitter,and a massive cunt. But keep telling us how you don't care and act like you know everything.

Being old doesn't make you wiser. My dead racist cunt granny was proof of that. Just means your mind doesn't work like it used to.

Funny. Mlst of the older women here are beautiful or at least sweet, hut your little knitting circle are a bunch of bitter hags.

Oooo someone mad haha. Get off the bottom of my shoe.

Gosh you just come up with one excuse after the other don't you about how other people are the problem.

Other people are the problem in this context. Not to say I'm perfect. I just make a mistake today I ownee up to.

I know when I am being a bitch. You should own up to being a lying cunt.

I'm a truthful cunt.

Don't pretend you weren't hitting on Monicah not long ago, teling her she likes it when you're a little mean to her, creep.

Of course your real name means horny. Nasty geezer.

Like it? She loves it.

Rapists always think that way. You kinda remind me of the brother who raped me. You're a smarter Kork. Congrats on not being a dumbass, I guess. Still abusive.

The words of a retard who dropped out in 5th grade and still lives with his mommy at 35 mean less than nothing in the real world, and even less here. You won't make it to 40, though. That should be some consolation to those who have to take care of their biggest mistake, I guess.

You're really mad. No one online has been this affected by me lol. You obsessee about me during my hiatus, making shit up about me being homeless haha. You and Potatohead.

Talk about being obsessed, everyone knows your little thread where you melted down about NZer was about me, and you crying for help against the big bad wolf who hurts you so badly. You talk about me nonstop. If you are so jealous of me, perhaps you should invest some time and energy into improving your own shitty life and stop sponging off your mother and sister, who are practically as poor as you are. Pathetic loser.

I point out your behavior because some people are too afraid to. Yes, I expect people to man or woman up and speak up about shit like using child molestation as a joke. I use me as an example so I don't give away who confided in me, dumbass.

Whatever I say to or about you has been in defense of myself or someone else. I didn't start this.

Get molested, pedo.

Proving my point lol.