Politics : 61 % of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen

61 % of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen

And you wonder why we don't trust you

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Re: 61 % of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen

sore losers

And what percentage of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen due to "Russian meddling"?

Both sides have their conspiracy theories.

And what percentage of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen due to "Russian meddling"?

Almost no one on the left thinks the Russians stole the 2016 election. What stole the election was the Electoral College.

Both sides have their conspiracy theories.

Complete and utter bullshit. Only the right in American is nuts.

My password is password.

Cherry picking is an intellectually dishonest practice only performed by people who have no interest at all in objective reality.

The fact of the matter is that only a very tiny, literally meaningless minority on the left think Russians stole the 2016 election.

Ruskies were ACTUALLY involved in 2016 election, why haven't Trump team didn't rejected Ruskies help when they offered, then?

And you wonder why we don't trust you

Who might "we" be? You Romanians?

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

"We" as the rest of the world

Allow me to put the minds of the rest of the world and you at ease.

I am one of the 39% of the Republicans who do not believe that the 2020 election was stolen.

I still have a mind. There are actually Americans who do know how to think for themselves! I may not always be right, but I do have the right to think my own thoughts.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

There's plenty of evidence that the election was stolen. A corrupt judiciary won't look at it, however. What keeps the dems in power? It's money. Money from those who really create the funny money we all have to use. Every year we need more of it to keep the entire system from collapsing. In some countries, the collapse is already in progress. I see Europe (not just the eurozone) eventually providing the spark that tanks the entire global monetary system.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

There's plenty of evidence that the election was stolen.

There is literally no evidence that the election was stolen. You're just a mindless nutcase.

There is literally no evidence…
If you don't want to look for it, you won't find any. The mathematical anomalies alone are enough to prove it impossible that it wasn't stolen. But there's more than that.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

The mathematical anomalies alone are enough to prove it impossible that it wasn't stolen. But there's more than that.

No, there's literally nothing. Not even one mathematical anomaly. You're just fucking insane.

The Big Guy should nominate you for SCOTUS, even if you have no legal experience and even if you are justice number ten.

BTW, I believe there will be an attempt to pack the court if the dems lose either house of Congress.

I am not a Republican but there is no doubt in my mind Biden never won that election.

But I noticed how Democrats still think Abrams won, still think Russia colluded with Trump and still want no voter ID laws.

Why are Dems against voter ID? It makes no sense. Unless you figure into the equation they count on fraudulent voting. Which I firmly believe they do.

We should all be for voter IDs.

We have IDs for almost everything we do every day. But not VOTING?

My password is password

There's literally no proof.

Dems think voter IDs are racist. Apparently black people don't know how to find the DMV

Who are you talking to?