Actors and Actresses : Actors who are notorious assholes.

Actors who are notorious assholes.

Re: Actors who are notorious assholes.

Steven Seagal.

There's so many! A short list:

Kiefer Sutherland
Katherine Hiegl
Terence Howard
Edward Norton

Was about to say Ed Norton. Apparently a nightmare to work with.

Extremely talented though.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

Yup.

Also:

Ben Stiller
Kevin James
Chevy Chase
William Shatner
Bill Cosby (no surprise)
Robert Blake (ditto)

They played on Ben Stiller being a dick in extras:

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

I have a first cousin who lives in the States and her friends are neighbors with Stiller. Supposedly he is a world-class jerk.

Oh he's a first class cunt!

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

I never heard of Ben being a dick, but I saw some shit he said on Twitter that made me roll my eyes. He was saying something stupid like nepotism doesn't matter or that they have it hard or something along those lines. Okay Jerry Stiller's son.

And Anne Meara's son. Don't discount her comedy career just because she's a girl. Very sexist.

My password is password

I don't know about her. Barking up the wrong tree trying to paint me as sexist lol. Better luck with racism.

Kiefer was 5 years or so older than me and went to high school in the greater Toronto area as well. I heard numerous stories of his assholery even when he was a young man.

I'm going to see him in a couple of weeks

I heard his nickname was Reefer back then.

Christian Bale too

I was going to say him. He was so mean to that poor man ☹️

He's one of the goats though. He needs to get a pass

Blocked

Yeah, sure 😂

This is really good.

I read the book when I was a kid and it's fucking disgusting 😂

Katherine Heigl-She has a reputation for speaking out against the people she works with. She criticized Knocked up for being hateful towards women, and she declined an Emmy for Grey’s anatomy because of the writing going against her politics. It’s no surprise she has had issues getting work.

William Shatner-He refused to attend Leonard’s funeral, and he earned the nickname Captain Jerk for a reason with his contumelious behavior towards fans at conventions. How does he still have fans after the way he treated Tasha Yar?

Kiefer Sutherland-There have been reports of him suffering from alcoholism. Apparently he was acting in an abusive manner towards Freddie Prinze Jr!

Reese Witherspoon-Do you know she is? This woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after a cop pulled her over.

Gwyneth Paltrow-She exploits women with eating disorders for a quick profit. Enough said.

Terence Howard-He’s a misogynist.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

https://living.alot.com/entertainment/40-beloved-movie-stars-who-are-jerks-in-real-life--11521

Sandra Bullock isn’t the sweetheart everyone thinks she is, no matter how much she might put on that personality when the cameras are on her. Refusing fans an autograph is fine, but a celeb shouldn’t ever insult them. When a disabled veteran asked for her autograph, she responded by covering her face and verbally abusing him. I'm sure that whole debacle was just a blast for her poor PR team to try and smooth over with the public.

Her former husband, Jesse James, did an interview saying he cheated on Bullock because he felt "inferior" because she would control all his movements. Jesse James is a known jerk (especially for cheating on anyone), so we take what he says with a grain of salt. However, given what other people have said, we can't count his statements out completely. And considering that this fits in perfectly with the other jerky behavior she's been known for, it doesn't seem outlandish at all.

Sandra Bullock is a jerk as well? That’s news to me.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Mark Wahlberg. The midget actor beat up an old Vietnamese guy when he was a Dot rat teenager in the 1980s. Real tough guy.

*"Dot rat" - Someone from Dorchester, a crappy, crime-ridden working class neighborhood in Boston. There was always rivalry between South Boston and Dorchester kids.

How did this thread go so long without any mention of Alec Baldwin?

No one else comes close!

Too Hot To Handle…irl

ive never heard he was particularly hard to work with…oh wait…scratch that!

Check out my gravel pit
A mystery unravelin'
Wu-Tang is the CD that I travel with
Don't go against the grain if you can't handle it

lol…it's funny what results come up on YouTube when you do a search for Alec Baldwin asshole

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Phone thrower Russel Crow hasn't been mentioned.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

I work on film sets, and the sad truth is that a LOT of famous actors are difficult to be around, including many who are much beloved in Hollywood. It's hard for someone to have praise and cash and sex and more praise lavished at them 24-7 and not develop an air of superiority.

Don't get me wrong, there are some wonderful people in this town, notably Keanu Reeves and Paul Rudd, who are humble and kind and respectful to EVERYONE on a set. I would work with them every day if I could. And I've been told Robin Williams was amazing, though I sadly never got to work on a set with him.

On the other hand, one of the worst people I've EVER been around is Jennifer Lopez. She is stunningly beautiful in person–really, the camera does not do justice to how attractive she is. But she's also a rather miserable person to be around. Always in a bad mood. Always snapping at assistants and yelling. Just thoroughly unpleasant, both to the crew and to the talent on set. I also worked for one day on a set with Tommy Lee Jones, and I witnessed him being a crotchety asshole. He refused to do ADR, even though it was absolutely necessary.

I've had people tell me to always say "yes" to any set on which Tom Hanks, Ryan Reynolds, Miley Cyrus, Jamie Foxx, Ed Helms, Renee Zellweger, Ben Affleck, Margot Robbie, Ron Perlman, Mark Hamill, Hugh Jackman, Dwayne Johnson, or Steve Buscemi works on, as they're apparently all a joy to work with. At the same time, I've been warned to avoid being around Bill Murray, Katherine Heigl, Charlie Sheen, Chevy Chase, Mike Myers, or Julia Roberts.