The Soapbox : Well, I did it again.

Well, I did it again.

Once again I visited a place just BEFORE disaster struck.

I had just returned from Sanibel and Captiva Island, Florida on September 10, 2022. Two weeks later Hurricane Ian scored a direct hit, doing massive damage and destroying the causeway which links the island to the mainland. 700 people were air lifted out by the Coast Guard.

Then back in 2018 I was in Destin, Florida a few weeks before Hurricane Michael struck the Florida Panhandle.

I was in Paris in 2016, three years before Notre Dame burned.

I was in Kathmandu, Nepal in 2015, three weeks before the big earthquake which killed over 6,000 people.

I was in Paris the first time in 2014, before the Charlie Hebdo shootings by cowardly and barbaric Islamic Terrorists.

Then we go way back in time to 1970 when I toured the Kennedy Space Center, and photographed Apollo 13 sitting on the pad.

A French friend of mine who lives in Florida told me I have what the French call "The Flair".

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Re: Well, I did it again.

shit happens

Yes it does!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Thanks!

Most importantly,you didn't get aids from any of the ladybois in Bangkok.

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

Remember when you visited Bangkok in March of 2017 and the next week they pulled the bodies of 14 ladyboys from the harbor, all of whom had been choked until the light faded from their eyes?

Or was that Shredder?

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

My password is password

You giveth, and you taketh away.

You're like a 'tard Quantum Leap

My password is password

Actually, except for the "tard" part, that's an interesting analogy.

The question is, "Where will I strike next?"

PS Good video, I had never seen it before. Nice touch having the astronaut "moonwalking" on the moon.