Politics : 9/11 was prob. an inside job by Dumbya and Prick Cheney

9/11 was prob. an inside job by Dumbya and Prick Cheney

LOL at the idea it was carried out by Obama and a couple of flight school drop outs!

Re: 9/11 was prob. an inside job by Dumbya and Prick Cheney

I think they knew it was going to happen and then let it happen to use as an excuse to go to war in Iraq and to get money for defense contractors.

My password is password.

How come 9/11 didn't have more footage and we only see the same images over and over again? Sure, mobile phones weren't as common as today and those that had them weren't filming devices, but NYC is a city of 8mill souls. Surely there were a heap of people with video cameras from a different perspective.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Maybe because a lot of them kept it private or if they did show it to the media they didn't bother with needing it.

Or they were confiscated.

There are those who say the Pentagon may have been hit by a low flying missile.
I dunno. Maybe. I wouldn't put it past the war mongering Dumbya and Cheney to have done that.
In any case, the security camera footage from a nearby gas station showing what hit the Pentagon was confiscated by the FBI.
So there is at least one case that I know of.

I've watched most of the many 9/11 documentaries on History, Discovery, etc. more than once, and there are many, many filmed images of the planes hitting the WTC from every angle. Next year, watch some of them and you'll see there is no shortage of footage of the impacts.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

It had to happen when it did, before technology caught up and would be harder to cover up the US government conspiracy. Those that are responsible know who they are and what they did.

The way the planes hit and the way the towers collapsed demolition style, is enough to convince me of the evil behind it all. What do you mean watch Next Year?

Those that are responsible know who they are and what they did.
This is ground breaking! How did you figure this out? Astounding! They know who they are? And what they did?

Call the cops! I had no idea "bad guys" ever knew those things!

It was not an inside job. The retards pushing those theories were never able to prove them.
The way the planes hit and the way the towers collapsed demolition style
Yep, you're a truther, too. The towers didn't collapse "demolition style" because if they did, there would be explosive cast off coming out of several bottom floors of each building before it began to collapse.
What do you mean watch Next Year?
Next year on September 11th, watch the documentaries that air on Discovery, History, etc.

They air all day and night and some repeat and some of them cover the inside job theories. You could DVR them if you can't watch as they air.

The point is, this 9/11 "inside job" was corrupt as fuck and those responsible don't even care. They will on their deathbeds. Oh, and prove that is wasn't, or did the MSM tell you this?

It was all rigged beforehand, from the top and strategically placed charges in the bottom.

Discovery will be bought off/bribed shills for the elitist agenda. They get funded to keep the lying narrative alive, just like the WHO did over COVID hypola.

and prove that is wasn't, or did the MSM tell you this?]

'Is wasn't' ????

This would all be easier if you could speak English.

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

Typical toxic sock troll, finding the irrelevance in something to avoid looking at how ugly they are.

It was all rigged beforehand, from the top and strategically placed charges in the bottom.
Nope. The evidence for that doesn't exist.

Again, the towers didn't collapse "demolition style" because if they did, there would be explosive cast off coming out of several bottom floors of each building before it began to collapse.

Do you actually know anything about the demolition of tall buildings?

I didn't think so.

I have more insight and knowledge than you could ever possess and I also acknowledge how much government lies to conceal the FACTUAL truth.

I can see what happened and they were rigged to crumble. It didn't have to be a typical demolition job due to the planes.

I have more insight and knowledge than you could ever possess
Then why are you espousing an unfounded, unproveable theory about what happened on 9/11?
I can see what happened

they were rigged to crumble.

It didn't have to be a typical demolition job due to the planes.
You're blowing smoke. If you only knew how stupid all that sounds.

You're a big joke. With no punchline.

Why do you want to espouse and endorse lies?

9/11 did blow a lot of smoke and it was from toxic, elitist agendas.

9/11 did blow a lot of smoke
Irrelevant. You're deflecting now.

Clearly you know nothing about building demolition. Explosive charges are placed on several lower floors so when they detonate, the weight of the building causes it to "drop to its knees" so to speak.

On 9/11, there were no explosions on the lower floors and no smoke emitted from that area until they began to collapse from the upper floors where the planes hit and the fires were.

Witnesses on the ground floors of the towers actually heard the buildings collapsing and ran out before the collapse got to them.

That wouldn't have been possible if demo charges had been placed and detonated on lower floors.

Irrelevant, when you only quote half of the sentence…

Who said they detonated on the lower floors?

So they detonated them on the floors that the planes flew into?

They detonated them from your toxic ass, toxic douche!

I am just waiting for you to fully explain your genius theory, now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

Its called a CONSPIRACY toxic douche. Something that governments and elitist corporate agendas are so immersed in. You believe it is all working in your best interests and they would never do anything to lie to you about.

You believe in MSM reporting and what you are told is the way it is, telly zombie….

So you don't know how to finish your, er, thought. Got it.

Carry on, Einstein.

You don't know how to stop being a toxic, leftard douche do you?

I just asked you to articulate fully your obviously very well-considered and thought-out theory, clearly based on your deep knowledge and wide experience.

But as per usual when pushed you melt into a little puddle of rage and bile. Oh well!

You don't want to hear the truth about C O N S P I R A C Y from the ruling establishment.

Tell me your little theory that ISN'T worth listening too, toxic douche!

I am listening! So your theory is that there is a C O N S P I R A C Y (all-caps, spaces), and that the MSM is lying to you.

All other details are unnecessary, I guess.

Well-done!!!

What details are you referring too? What the tv told you?

k!!!

The second half of your sentence was more of your typical deflection, as it didn't concern the logistics…… the nuts and bolts of what was being discussed: "it was from toxic, elitist agendas."

Are you so clueless as to why I didn't include it?

No, you're not clueless; you protested because it provided a way for you to avoid responding to the explanation I gave as to why your demolition theory is bogus.

For the reasons I gave. You can't refute them substantively, so you're still deflecting with all the logic and reasoning of a petulant child.
No one.

Not me. I specifically said they didn't. Witnesses on scene said they didn't.

Why do you ask?

My password is password

The second half of your sentence was more of your typical deflection, as it didn't concern the logistics…… the nuts and bolts of what was being discussed: "it was from toxic, elitist agendas."

Are you so clueless as to why I didn't include it?

No, you're not clueless; you protested because it provided a way for you to avoid responding to the explanation I gave as to why your demolition theory is bogus.

For the reasons I gave. You can't refute them substantively, so you're still deflecting with all the logic and reasoning of a petulant child.
No one.

Not me. I specifically said they didn't. Witnesses on scene said they didn't.

Why do you ask?

Ok, detonation expert yourself, you are so full of knowledge and understanding behind what happened, because the MSM told you so.

You swallow lies, like you would swallow a democrats jizz.

Once again, you've got nothing.

I accept your admission of complete defeat.

You gave up trying to refute my points several posts ago.

9/11 truthers like you always go down hard.

So hard.

Do you think you are going to convince me, with your denial.

I didn't expect you to publicly take your defeat gracefully.

You're incapable of that.

You're too prideful and intellectually dishonest.

All of which adds up to the fact that you're the one who's in denial.

Deeeeeeep denial.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

For you, it's your last, best option for holding on to a smidgen of dignity.

(In your sick mind.)

I think you mean intellectually superior.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it, because I don't listen to media zombies who are in deep denial. Oh my! The irony…

I think you mean intellectually superior.
There is absolutely nothing intellectual about you.
I wouldn't lose sleep over it, because I don't listen to media zombies who are in deep denial.
No, you listen to 9/11 truthers who can't back up their theories with facts, logic, or reason. That's why you're so funny.
Oh my! The irony…
You obviously have no idea what irony is.

Your "performance" here in this thread and your reaction to others squashing you like a bug does serve to illustrate a great deal of irony, however.

If I felt owned, I would know, I don't!

Even experts suggested it was demolition style, until agency conspirators attempted to debunk it by undermining the conspiracy to begin with.

I bet you think the COVID Pandemic was for real too….

SHRIEK!!!! All the experts here in Oz agree it was demolition style!!! Not one said no! Any who did were corporate braindead shills!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh, if it isn't….

😘

Yeses Precious we have him cornered!!! He argues with logic and facts grounded in reality: who cares?!?! We speak from a heart not tainted by the stinking MSM or by knowledge. Even Bruce the dingo agrees with ussss!!!!

There is NO logic or rational with establishment conspiracy, only for their own game.

If I felt owned, I would know, I don't!
If this is your way of illustrating your denial, it's brilliant. If it isn't, it's unintentionally funny and does illustrate your lack of self awareness.
Even experts suggested it was demolition style, until agency conspirators attempted to debunk it by undermining the conspiracy to begin with.
You're confusing yourself with circular reasoning. Just keep talking; more laughs for me and anyone else who sees it.
I bet you think the COVID Pandemic was for real too….
Tell me and everyone else how all those people who died are still alive and hanging out in your backyard. Roughly 7 million. That's quite a backyard, TC.

Just as I thought, one of the billions of brainwashed covid enabling zombies.

Your failure continues.

When challenged with facts, logic, and reason, you deflect and turn away because you know you haven't got any valid counterpoints or facts of your own.

Failing hard and looking stupid; it's your trademark.

What validity are you seeking? That the bought off, bribed and shill media you blindly consume is right?

I don't need external news sources to tell how things should be, I can see the lies and deceptions all others swallow and follow.

You have no insight and a phony self-awareness about yourself.

You're coming back for more humiliation? Okay.
What validity are you seeking?
I do not seek validity of any kind. I have logic, facts, and reason on my side. You have nothing but more and more bloviation.
That the bought off, bribed and shill media you blindly consume is right?
Again, you come to the table with lies. I don't blindly consume anything from anyone. You're just saying that because it's all you have to defend the half-baked theories you espouse.

You still haven't defended them. At all. I crushed you with facts and you got mad and showed yourself to be like a petulant child.
I don't need external news sources to tell how things should be, I can see the lies and deceptions all others swallow and follow.
Of course you can.

You see what you want to see. You see lies and unsupportable theories some 9/11 truthers fed you and you're all to happy to swallow and follow.
You have no insight and a phony self-awareness about yourself.
I have facts, logic, and reason. You don't.

That's all you have now; trying to smear me with lies and accusations you can't back up. Good luck with that.

BTW, the phrase "self-awareness about yourself" is a little redundant, champ.

You faceplanted badly in this thread. Nothing you do now can save you, but feel free to keep trying. It's funny.

I am not seeing your facts, logic or reason, because it is born out of your distorted notions of lies that you see as truth.

Please show me the facts over something that has already been demolished and that could amount anything. Your perceived evidence is loose, because it got buried along with the conspiracy.

You feed off a conspiracy of lies and you offer nothing, except more conceit and duplicity of evil agendas. 9/11 was an inside job through and through. If you can't see COVID as endorsing how we get lied too, then there is really no hope for you.

I am not seeing your facts, logic or reason
I've already done that, TC. But you were too hard headed to even attempt to understand it.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/20865511/permalink/#p20865511

9/11 was an inside job through and through.
That is an opinion.

Where are your facts, logic, and reason?

My opinion is based within my own experiences of how I see the world operating. It is chumps like you that make the truth hard to shine, because you find it hard to swallow.