Hannah Simone : Do we know her cup size?

Do we know her cup size?

Or can we at least speculate?

Like Matrix, I fight for love.

Re: Do we know her cup size?

i'm digging up some pics now, then i will be back to report. just saw her first time ever five minutes ago so i am picking my heart off the floor....

"rage to exist..." http://tinyurl.com/c9ush3z

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?254255-SexY-Hannah-Simone-M axim-Photoshoot-December-2011-HQ-Very-Hot

i'd say a solid c cup, or maybe a B. sometimes a woman with B cups that are pronounced and defined can appear larger that she actually is.

either way i'd suck the h3ll outta them babies

"rage to exist..." http://tinyurl.com/c9ush3z

There is no way in hell she is a B cup. She is either a 34D or a 32DD, which is essentially the same size.

lol yeah right

--------------------
Whats this day of rest sh!t? Whats this BULLLL SH_?? I dont f@ckin care! It dont matter to Jesus!

After working for 5 years in the lingerie business I am usually right 98% of the time. There is absolutely no way she is a B cup, though.

oh bull, BULL SH!T

you said 38dd

were you joking?

lol

lol

ok send me the pic u r judging by....

--------------------
Whats this day of rest sh!t? Whats this BULLLL SH_?? I dont f@ckin care! It dont matter to Jesus!

I did not say 38DD, I said 34D or 32DD, which are essentially the same size by bra standards. The number (32,34,36,38, etc) is the measurement of their rib cage right underneath the bust +4 inches . She could either be a 34, or a 32, she has a tiny ribcage. You get the cup size by measure around the fullest part of the bust, and each inch difference from the measurement of the ribcage is a cup. So if you measure a 30 under the bust, you add 4 inches and get 34. You then measure the fullest part of the breast, say that is a 37. Then by this measurement the person would be a 34C.

I am not staring at pictures of her like a creep, but she is half naked on New Girl, usually in a bra, and you can definitely tell she is at least a D cup.

I am guessing you are a man, which means you know absolutely nothing about women's measurements. Or you are a female who needs to go and get professionally measured to ensure you're wearing the correct size.

okay. well said

----------------

so how big are yours?

just wondering

------------------------
"You are literally too stupid to insult."

"Thank you."

I Know this has been addressed, but I can't help but throw in my 2 cents...

We all know she's a D... Delicious! OH!

Only immature little boys would even care.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.