Hannah Simone : Her eye?

Her eye?

I just finished watching the latest episode and in the last scene I couldn't help but notice there was something a little off about her right eye. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but the light wasn't reflecting off of it like on her left eye. It looked almost glass, but it moved like a normal eye. I see the same thing in some of her pictures. Anyone else notice?

Re: Her eye?

I was just getting on here to post the same thing!! I'm glad somebody else noticed that too. Although she is still so freaking beautiful. I loved tonight's e b68 pisode because she was on it so much. This show needs more Cece!!

I can't believe that I never noticed her eye before tonight's episode. From the pictures you can see that her right at rest is open wider than her left eye.
Also in the last scene she looked almost cross eyed.

I think maybe it's just an unusual facial symmetry thing. Her mouth is asymmetrical too. Compare her to Denzel who has nearly perfect facial symmetry.

it's called lazy eye people! Melissa Joan Hart also had it.

Look at Zooey's eyes then look at Hannah's. It's like beauty and the beast. At least as far as eyes go.

Zooey is not anywhere close to being as gorgeous as Hannah is.

Says you.

My Velouria, my Velouria, even I'll adore 'ya, my Velouria

Says me too.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

bump

Zooey's eyes are too round. I hate when she opens them really wide because she looks like some sort of insect. Despite her lazy eye, Hannah's eyes are prettier.

Zooey's eyes are too round. I hate when she opens them really wide because she looks like some sort of insect. Despite her lazy eye, Hannah's eyes are prettier.

I guarantee that less than 5% of the world population would agree with you.

I keep getting friends looking like lesbians--if we get bored we'll move to California.

i doubt that!.

i totally agree with them and the person who said zooey is a plain looking girl. her eyes arn't pretty at all they're just big and freaky. one of my sisters has big open eyes like that, i personally don't see them as attractive.

Yeah, that analogy starts and stops with the eyes, because Hannah is faaaaar prettier overall. Zooey is just an insufferably twee "woman-child" who disguises her plain looks with bangs and a Tweety Bird stare. To say nothing of her below-average body.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8v3pyhDtO1qbngkko1_500.jpg

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

as a former Zooey-doesn't-give-a-shîtter I have to say that I like Zooey... she is funny and cute.

(•_•)

can't outrun your own shadow

Sometimes called a lazy eye, it's actually a droopy eyelid. Both actresses seem to have it.

I hadn't noticed Hannah's before tonight either, I assume it's because of the eyelashes and makeup she wearing vs the way it usually is. It looked less like a droopy lid and more like misplaced fake lashes at times.

It's called strabismus.

Lazy eye (amblyopia) just means one eye sees better than the other. Strabismus is the misalignment or eye crossing.

I feel like it may be more than a droopy lid, although that is also something I've observed. I definitely noticed the decreased/lack of reflection of the right eye, and I have wondered about it, too. There also seems to be a defect in one (or more) of her extra-ocular muscles. All these things I've noticed as I'm in optometry school, but of course, we wouldn't really know unless we actually performed some preliminary tests. Nevertheless, she's still gorgeous.

A thyroid condition can cause exopthalmos unilaterally or bilaterally. It does seem like a bit more than just a lazy eye but who knows...there could be other explanations.

Happy birthday to the ground!

Also one of her eyes in only open half as much at the other one (Eye lid) i mean it's a little strange BUT she is still one of the hottest women i have laid eyes on ....

A plague on your house

So I just watched Fancyman Part 2 and I did notice that her right eyelid is a bit droopy.

YES. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it. Hannah is gorgeous but her eye thing is distracting.. I'm on season 2 of New Girl and notice it on all the time.