This message has been deleted.

Re: most beautiful girl on tv

Really beautiful!

Out of control hot! Love her!

agree, shes painfully hot

Yup 100% agree she's the hottest thing on my idiot box by a million miles.

I totally agree.

Is she beautiful? Absolutely. Is she the most beautiful woman on TV? Absolutely not. She's not even the most beautiful woman on New Girl.

And your point is?

Isn't it obvious? My point is that I agree that with all of you that she's beautiful, just that I disagree with the OP as I don't think she's even the most beautiful woman on her own show, let alone all of TV.

Ok, look I did not say she is the most beautiful girl on TV or her show. Even if I did and you do not agree with me, shouldn't you the mention who you think is the most beautiful girl? It is only then that your argument is actually genuine.

Uh, you do know that my first post in this thread was directed at the OP, Michaellou26, and not you right? I was responding to his opinion that Hannah Simone is the most beautiful woman on TV with an opinion of my own that while she's indeed very beautiful, she's not even the most beautiful woman on her own show, let alone all of TV. I made this even more clear and apparent with my second post in this thread.

Considering that there's only one other main character that is a female on New Girl, I didn't think I actually had to point out that I was referring to Zooey Deschanel as the woman who I think is more beautiful. It was implied and obvious.

I'm befuddled by the fact that you were somehow confused and could not understand such a simple and to-the-point conversation.

That Zooey Deschanel is more beautiful than Hannah Simone is clearly debateable and a matter of personal preference. After all beauty is subjective. I, and a good number of people who watch New Girl, think that Hannah trumps Zooey in the looks/beauty stakes and is clearly the most beautiful girl on her show. However, I can also see why one would think otherwise as Zooey has that 'je ne sais quoi' that is irresistible. My point is that your take on who is the more/most beautiful actress on the New Girl does not resonate with everyone or even the majority (as is evident on this board). Thus, while you might not agree with the OP, he is entitled to his opinion.

That Zooey Deschanel is more beautiful than Hannah Simone is clearly debateable and a matter of personal preference. After all beauty is subjective. I, and a good number of people who watch New Girl, think that Hannah trumps Zooey in the looks/beauty stakes and is clearly the most beautiful girl on her show. However, I can also see why one would think otherwise as Zooey has that 'je ne sais quoi' that is irresistible. My point is that your take on who is the more/most beautiful actress on the New Girl does not resonate with everyone or even the majority (as is evident on this board). Thus, while you might not agree with the OP, he is entitled to his opinion.

I made it very clear (multiple times, mind you) that I and the majority of others disagree with the OP's opinion with our opinion that while Hannah is indeed a very attractive woman, she's not even the most attractive woman on her own show, let alone all of TV. I bet if there was a random poll taken of "Who's more attractive," Zooey would win by at least a 60/40 margin. Not once did I flat out say "your opinion is wrong and mine is right." After my first post in this thread, I made it clear that I was speaking in a matter of opinion and not fact.

While we're speaking French, I personally feel that Zooey est l'un des plus belles femmes du monde. Bien que je ne suis d'accord qu'elle a un petit quelque chose en elle qui ajoute certainement à son mystique.

Bonne journée à vous.

My Velouria, my Velouria, even I'll adore 'ya, my Velouria

"While we're speaking French, I personally feel that Zooey est l'un des plus belles femmes du monde. Bien que je ne suis d'accord qu'elle a un petit quelque chose en elle qui ajoute certainement à son mystique.

Bonne journée à vous. "

Show off! LOL! Point taken.

You beat me to it.

- C'mon back to my room and I'll give you a Rusty Venture.

To be honest I find Hannah a little bit TOO good looking if that makes any sense. I prefer Zooey as she appears more attainable and has the girl next door look about her.

By many accounts, Zooey is a bit full of herself. If true, that more or less shoots down attainable. ;-)

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

She is stunning

Yeah, you're right TC. I really don't watch this show unless I'm in Brazil on vacation and there's nothing else on tv. But when I first saw Hannah, I was like, "DAMN SHE'S HOTTTT!!!!". She's got it all. Tall and beautiful.
I definitely think she's the hottest woman on FOX...lol

-----

Do not expect any further statements.
The Sons of Batman do not make speeches.
We act.

what a bunch of creepy people

word

Wow! Just started watching New Girl and am blown away by her, zoey is a hottie too, bit nowhere near the bombshell Cece is, good Lord!

She's pretty, but I'd have to see every woman currently on telly to say she's the crème de la crème

George Lucas talking about: 'Hey, give it to me, I'll fix it. I'll make 20 more of them'

Most definitely a living dream!

Michelle keegan (you may not know her)
And Kaley Cuoco and yes Hannah

HECKS YEAH SHE IS.
I just started watching New Girl on Netflix but I always felt HS was the most beautiful woman. I saw her in the commercials for New Girl and on an ep of 1600 Penn and I then I knew she was the sexiest on woman tv...by far.

---

You're the underpants captain tonight.

I think Zooey and Hannah are equally pretty, they just have different types of beauty. Hannah has exotic beauty and Zooey has girl-next-door beauty.

In the latest episode of New Girl, her boobs in that pink tanktop. Wow! I really wish she would do some rated R film soon where she unleashes those things! It would make the world a better place ;O

Hehe

Thanks to her mother side of things.