Politics : Stealing from the rich is not morally wrong

Stealing from the rich is not morally wrong

It's basically the poor taking what their labor has earned.

Stealnfrom big companies if you can get away with it. Ride the clock if you work there. Pretend like you're yltaking a shit. Tell them you have IBS and just masturbate.

Yes it is.

Yes it is, Septic Tank Boy.

Stealing from anyone is morally wrong. You have a warped sense of morality probably due to the fact that you're a Communist.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Yes it is.

Wrong based on what?

Pay poor people enough for their labor and there's no motivation to take it.

Yes it is.

Stealing is wrong, period. There are plenty of people who have less than you who could break in your house and steal. Is that wrong? Of course it is.

Stealing is wrong, period.

Yes it is.

You said period. I guess that means you're right lol.

I'm not rich. I said it's not wrong to steal from the rich, not not wrong to steal at all.

Yes it is.

To some people you are rich, hence my example.

And it is wrong to steal from the rich. All stealing is wrong.

You're coming at this from a situational ethics perspective and that's nonsense and a way to rationalize bad behavior.

Just stop. Rationalization is weak and sad.

Stealing from the rich is not morally wrong

To some people you are rich, hence my example.

And it is wrong to steal from the rich. All stealing is wrong.

You're coming at this from a situational ethics perspective and that's nonsense and a way to rationalize bad behavior.

Just stop. Rationalization is weak and sad.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Yes it is.

No, rich is the abundance of wealth, not just wealth in any amount. There may not be an exact number, but we can still tell the difference between a little and a lot.

Also, you're ignoring the point about labor. No one works under me, so there is no underpaying of labor. That being said, if I had a whole pizza, and someone took a few pieces, that would be okay. I don't need a whole pizza to myself.

How is what I'm saying nonsense? Why is all stealing wrong when not all stealing causes significant harm?

Yes it is.

You all will have to excuse the self described degenerate. He is a cocksucker. Apparently he deepthroated one too many stiffies for to long and suffered brain damage due to lack of oxygen. That is likely why he backs things like communism and thinks that women can have dicks. He is medically retarded.

Conman is a one man human centipede. Fuck his Mother

Yes it is.

As he might say, you're not not not wrong.

Yes it is.

Based on morality. Stealing from anyone is wrong. Of course you Communists want to steal from everyone, including the lazy sobs who refuse to get a job. That is morally bankrupt.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Yes it is.

He never went to school, he has no academic qualifications whatsoever and he's never had a job. His opinion here is irrelevant.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

Yes it is.

And he's a Communist.

Yes it is.

ad hominem bullshit.

Yes it is.

What is that morality based on, you fucking moron. That's what I'm askimg, you thick headed bitch.

Yes it is.

Nice meltdown, Septic Tank Boy! Man! You are SUCH a thin skinned pussy!

Yes it is.

Still not making an actual argument.

Yes it is.

You're just not smart enough to understand it, Septic Tank Boy.

BTW, when and why did you decide that you are a degenerate?

Yes it is.

BTW, when and why did you decide that you are a degenerate?

When he decided to act like he likes chicks more than dudes, so others won't think he's a 100% froot…..

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

Shut the fuck up bootlicker.

Go suck that billionaire dick some more (they will never love you)

Yes it is.

Touched a nerve there, didn't we you thin skinned little pussy?

PS Fuck you.

Yes it is.

You mad bro?

Yes it is.

Nah, just calling you a pussy, bro.

Yes it is.

You mad bro

Yes it is.

Nah, just calling you a pussy, LaShaunda.

Yes it is.

You mad bro?

Yes it is.

Nah.

Yes it is.

Yah

Yes it is.

Nein.

Re: Stealing from the rich is not morally wrong

it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Also, it's like that Temple of the Dog song lyrics.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence. But I don't feed off the powerless when my cup's already overfilled.

I don't steal, but I don't admire the overindulgence and wastefulness of the rich and spoiled

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I don't, but would steal from the rich if I could get away with it. I have rode the clock at work though.

The wealthy can appear to steal from the poor via legal channels to retain their status quo, they exploit, but to steal just because one feels they are hard done by is unethical and just as corrupt.

One has what they have and if something doesn't belong to you, don't take it. You are sounding off like….if you can't beat em', join em'!

How is it unethical and just as corrupt?

Go right ahead and steal whatever you want, because you feel victimised, hard done by and entitled to act the same way as other's deceptive behaviour. Just don’t expect any of us here to post bail for you.

You didn't answer my question.

I have answered your question via addressing the attitude you have taken. You don’t like something, so are willing to act in the same way to make some point that it’s ok to act just as criminal.

Do you think you are a modern day Robin Hood? How did that work or change anything?

No you didn't.

Criminal, yes. Immoral, no.

See, look at how much denial and distortion you have. Act like a deliberate criminal because of what you think you are entitled too, then yes, you are being immoral.

Not me… poor people in general. They are morally entitled to money they've earned but weren't paid. Not legally. I'm not talking about legality.

They are morally entitled to money they've earned but weren't paid. Not legally. I'm not talking about legality.
So what are you talking about then?

Who is morally entitled to money? Unless money is gifted, no-one is entitled to money just because they feel owed.

If someone is owed something, then it DOES become a legal issue, if they choose to pursue whatever avenue is available to claim it. There can be no other way, otherwise it would be deemed illegal.

Did you even think your point through?

Those who give their labor and are underpaid.

I'm not discussing legality here, dumbass. I'm well aware of the laws against stealing. I'm saying it's not morally wrong in this context. Why is it so hard for you to understand pretty simple concepts?

That doesn’t account for stealing, just because one is underpaid.

Morals are an ideal and what may seem right or ok to you, could appear wrong and inappropriate to others. Steal and a whole lot of legal shit WILL rain down upon you.

When the rich get their money from the exploitation of theblower classes,
, that is the real theft. The poor are just takingwhat is rightfully theirs.

No. Fucking. Shit. But we are not disxussing legality or legal consequences, you thick skulled faggot.
We're talking in circles now. Say something new, or you will be ignored.

You've been talking in moronic circles ever since you started this thread. NO ONE here is on your side.

What have I said that's circular?

Who gives a shit how popular my opinion is? That's irrelevant, you weird faggot. Also, not true anyway. Look through the thrad. A few agreez but yes, I'm aware that most people here are right wing and don't understand the argument, like yourself.

You keep trying to make pathetic justification for your lazy entitled ass. The circles are your broken down argument and to endorse your ridiculous fallacy of a criminal stance.

That you resort to faggot insults, only proves what a desperado you are….

Get off your arse and get a job and maybe you won't be poor anymore, lad.

You want everything gifted to you and you're just lazy.

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"