The Walking Dead : Who is still a pureblood

Re: Who is still a pureblood

Think of the moon, it waxes and wanes each month.

Oh! The man is a genius!

My password is password

Is this Pinky?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Pink is pro-vax.

My password is password

Pinky

My password is password

Good for her. Right on something at least.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I've had 3 Pfizer jabs. I recommend getting it.

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

Ah, another sensible person.

I don't understand bragging about not being vaxxed. Its not that big of a deal.

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

It's very strange, I don't know why anyone would brag about getting it or not getting it. I just understood that on balance it was wiser to get the shot.

Exactly. It was such a non-event for me! It was a bit like saying: Yes, some chlorine in the drinking water is okay, as long as it tastes fine. How did this become an existential issue????

I have never been a pureblood. I have African and Native genes. I was given all of the required vaccines after I was born. I lost my virginity to a Latina. I was sodomized by an Inuit.

Can't taint what is already impure. I have been vaccinated, and I am proud. Do you worst, you sheboon.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Hmmmmm.

What are you, some kind of retard?

No, a retard would be someone that continues to get jabs that do absolutely nothing.

My pronouns are fuck you.

So yes, you are retarded, thanks for answering.

That's okay, I know English is not your first language and apparently you don't understand. 😆

Demonstrably false.

You might still be killed in a car wreck if you wear a seatbelt, but you're more likely to survive with one on. The jabs are kinda like that.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

99% survive Covid.
I'm not taking experimental jabs with those odds.
I don't get a flu shot either.

Please use the medical term when referring to the vaccine, which is the "Heart Attack Jab" or "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome Syrum(SADSS)." Thank you. 😀

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

😆 I like to refer to them as clot shots. 🙄

Oh yes, that's also a medical term. Very good.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Weird how you idiots bring up the 98% survival rate, but don't seem to realize you're less likely to have serious issues from the vax than you are with Covid. Even if it doesn't kill you, Covid can spark long-term health issues.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

It's more like 99.9999% survival rate unless you're in your 70s. But I'm not actively out there voluntarily and intentionally getting Covid, just like I'm not going to voluntarily take this Heart Attack Jab. I'm in my 30s and healthy, and I've got natural immunity. I don't need that crap.

You're not likely to have heart issues from the jab. You're just scared of shots probably lol. Pussy.

Go read my original response about the 98% thing.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

That is true, but it's not something I need so why would I get it? Fucking derp. Lol! I'm sorry some weren't as easily duped into being terrified of this virus.

Go read my reply to the last time that was mentioned. Don't feel like repeating myself. I know you retards hate reading, but just try.

It's not experimental.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I'll summarize it for Raven:

"The government told me to get it or I'd die of Covid and I believed them.'

No, you fucking tard. God, you fucking shitbrains are like parrots.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Says the guy parroting every political talking point about Covid.

😂 Pretty much.
I've never trusted the government.
That will never change.

You talk about the effects of long term Covid.
Now do the vaxxes that were rolled out at the speed of light.
Stop being so angry.

Dumbass, these kinds of vaccines have been studied for a long time. mRNA vaccines are nothing new.

They were rolled out fast because Covid is unprecedented and there was less tape and other things that usually hold this shit back. Weird how conservatives always talk about government red tape, and when you finally have something unhindered, ooo scary.

So fucking stupid. I really wish Covid would have just killed off dumbshits like you. Thankfully, your type is the majority now dying from it.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

🤣😂🤣
And just what are your degrees in?
Take a Xanax and chill the fuck out.

You don't need a degree to know this. You do need a modicum of brains, which your old ass doesn't have.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Coming from your young, ignorant ass, that's fucking hilarious. 😆
You seriously need to chill or you might have a heart attack from your clot shot(s).
I'm not sure if you've been boosted.🙄

I'm sure he's gotten like 12 boosters.

😆

Woah you already told me you are retarded, you don't have to keep yelling how retarded you are.

Now that's a retarded statement. ^

It’s funny how being against COVID vaccine often coincides with a general mistrust in government and science.

He finally removed that awful sig

A mistrust in government and "government science." I'm all for the vaccine, I want anyone who wants it to be able to take it, what I'm not for is being coerced, begged, bribed, shamed, bullied, deceived or threatened by the government or other shit bags into taking this rushed vaccine.

That sounds an awful lot like mistrust

He finally removed that awful sig

Yes, very much so, but you said a mistrust in the government and science, I said a mistrust in government and government science. Science and government science are two different things. We never followed any actual science during Covid, just political garbage.

Exactly.
I don't care who gets it.
It should be a choice, plain and simple.
Each side thinks they're right.
I think the truth might lie in the middle.
Regardless, it was rushed and we all know that all drugs have side effects.
Many are taken off the market when they were approved years before.
My choice is to decline.
I've had Covid and it was a cold for me.

It's rather just people being retarded and getting their "info" from Flat Earth groups on Facebook.

What is Flath Earth? You keep saying this.

Too stupid to even know what that is.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I was making fun of his spelling error, which I see you were too stupid to catch.

You mean a typo?

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸