The Walking Dead : Who is still a pureblood

Re: Who is still a pureblood

Yep. Big pharma and losers in our government raking in the big bucks.

My pronouns are fuck you.

You're right. You look at the stats and it's mostly the unvaccinated cramming up the hospitals.

But let them wind themselves up here.

Finally! Someone with some sense (Fugazi too, of course). The unvaccinated will turn on you with frenzied screams. Run for your life, you reasonable Canadian!

I'm not turning on anyone.
My condolences to the vaxxed, especially the ones that received a booster.

What exactly do you think happens to the vaccinated?

The ones I know keep getting Covid.

Doesn't prevent you from getting COVID. Reduces some risk of getting it, perhaps. It definitely does help many deal with it, and keep them out of the hospital for it.

Yeah, we've had Covidi don't need the bullshit vaxx.

Even if it lessoned the symptoms. Ok.

Our doctors have not recommended the jab.
Why are only 'certain' doctors and scientists right?
Covid was nothing more than a cold to us, although my MIL got really sick (88 yrs old) and had antibody treatment and recovered at home.
I get some people get really sick and are hospitalized, but most of us RECOVER at home.

Depends on the patient's conditions and circumstances, of course.

Broadly, it has notably, demonstrably reduced hospitalizations and deaths related to COVID in countries and regions where people got the shot.

And since they only care about anecdotes, my sister works in the ER, and the only ones hospitalized or dying have been unvaxxed. Many of them regret it.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Anecdotal evidence is nonsense. I refused to take the vaccine earlier and I died, so I came back on the third day and resolved to be more sensible. There's an anecdote for ya!

Corresponds with what I hear and read.

Of course I am, I'm not a gullible fool.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Ditto.

I never got vaccinated.

I'm honestly glad we did not.

Unvaccinated, never caught covid. 15 of my friends were vaccinated, all died within a month.

My password is password

99% survival over but let's freak out over the Whu Flu.

I was until I gave in in February because my stupid ass job made it mandatory.

I was the last one unvaccinated and everyone chastised me for it. They wanted me to get the J&J and I said no.

So I purposely did the Pfizer for not only obvious reasons but because I wanted to take a break to find a different job.

Did the two delayed shots of Pfizer.

Started a new job where I was the only one vaccinated and once again I was chastised for it.

Irony I guess.

I'm not taking anymore though. No boosters for me. I already beat covid twice(within 24 hrs each) on my own before I was vaccinated.

🕊️

My sister's feel the same way.
They received 2 jabs but will not get boosters.

Most of us are vaccinated in some sort of way with some "poison" from past childhood vax.

But yea I'm done with the covid ones. Fck it.

Luckily I'm not having butt sex now so hopefully no monkey pox vac needed.😝

🕊️

Anyone can get it from skin to skin contact. There is no reason to think it won't spread to heteros soon. You can't get the vax because the government screwed up the monkeypox response.

My password is password

Even if she's really cute and touches my buttcheek? 😯
Damn.

And I guess Fauci screwed up the vax.

🕊️

Yes, a man got monkeypox on his elbow from an elbow bump. You don't want it on your butt.

My password is password

Lol.
We're both not at risk for monkey pox.

Yep ,
That is unless the right girl comes along….with the right strap on

🕊️

Yep 👍

Already got the vaccine. Still haven't caught COVID yet, though I attribute that to sheer dumb luck rather than to the jab.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

ACTUAL VACCINE ADVERSE REACTION STORIES

Over 500 real testimonies of adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real-testimonials.html

I am a dentist and was one of the first to receive the Moderna vaccine when it came out. With the first shot, I experienced a very sore arm and general fatigue. About 6 hours after the 2nd shot, I woke up with vomit in my mouth. That began a 7 hour trip thru hell. I lost complete control of my bladder and bowels along with high fever, more vomiting, extreme chills and shakes. What was coming out of my body looked like a thick black tar and not digested food. Once the worst was over, I was in bed for 2 days unable to recover. To this day, I experience extreme fatigue and some joint pain. I am scared over these mandates, and concerned that I will have to stop treating patients and leave my 20+ year career when I refuse the booster.
I am still experiencing paresthesia down my arms and legs, ear fullness, head pressure, chest pain, heart palpitations, heart rate jumping up and down upon standing or over exertion, blurred vision, internal vibrations, bottom lip numbing, and intermittent muscle spasms and it’s been almost 7 months. I just wish I could get my life back and rewind time and cancel my appointment on the 5th of April. The J&J has changed my life and not for the better.

I’m left still to this day trying to figure out what’s going on with me. I cannot get a single western med Doctor to acknowledge this has anything to do with the vaccine. It’s exhausting.

I’m also sick and tired of people stating this is anxiety. It’s far from it.
I received my second vaccine March of 2020. Within 7 days the muscles in the arm that received the vaccine became so sore that i could not lift a coffee mug. The shoulder had restricted movement to the point that I had to get physical therapy to use my left arm. My left arm and leg has begun to tremor uncontrollably. I saw my Primary Care, and he sent me to a Neurologist. Neither of them would comment on the vaccine causing this. I had NO previous signs of this affliction.

My left leg has so many cramps that I cannot sleep and results in my leg being so sore that its difficult to walk normally. Cappilllaries are broken in that leg to the point that it is purple in large areas. I have had a sonogram to eliminate a blood clot scare. I also had a rash appear on my back for several weeks. It comes and goes.

My doctors just stare at me when I say the vaccine caused this. I have felt totally alone dealing with this. Thank you for giving me a voice.

My password is password

People are still stupid enough to get injected with this death juice?

My password is password

I am a dentist and was one of the first to receive the Moderna vaccine when it came out. With the first shot, I experienced a very sore arm and general fatigue. About 6 hours after the 2nd shot, I woke up with vomit in my mouth. That began a 7 hour trip thru hell. I lost complete control of my bladder and bowels along with high fever, more vomiting, extreme chills and shakes. What was coming out of my body looked like a thick black tar and not digested food. Once the worst was over, I was in bed for 2 days unable to recover. To this day, I experience extreme fatigue and some joint pain. I am scared over these mandates, and concerned that I will have to stop treating patients and leave my 20+ year career when I refuse the booster. My only hope is that my enemy Bongo also took the vaccine.

This is VHS!!!!!

LOL

My password is password

Pretty much any medical intervention comes with some risks. Do you have a problem with modern medicine in general? Shit, even that holistic bullshit comes with risks. Walking around your house comes with risks. The question is how significant the risk is vs. the benefits. Moron.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

I have taken all the vaccines, I socially distance with considerable enthusiasm, and I mask up with the uninhibited energy and pleasure of a sex maniac lubing up for a long orgy. I think this is the start of the long apocalypse, and I look forward to much death and mayhem. Cockroaches and Republicans will be the last to perish, and they will feel the bitterness of knowing I was right.

The vaccine should be used as a test of intelligence. Those that took it shouldn't be allowed to vote.

My password is password

But….but…those who didn't take won't allow anyone to vote!

Not by nail or drop boxes. 😆

That's what I meant! If we true Dems were allowed to vote on the Internet we'd win by a landslide.

Democrats always win by a landslide in the popular vote. Without the electoral vote in the US, there would never be any republican presidents.

My password is password

Very true! We are the voice of the people. Republicans are slimy elites who retain power through cunning, vote-rigging, and by dressing up in sheets to scare black people.

My password is password

Even with the electoral college, if it wasn't for gerrymandering, a lot of red states would be blue or at least purple.

Also, if people stopped this pussy ass lesser of the 2 evils shitz we might actually get a leftist president.

⸸666 𖤐HAIL SATAN𖤐 666⸸

Stop.
You're not an American anyway, so your opinion doesn't count.
Stick to your inbred monarchy with a very shallow gene pool. 🤪

At least we don't have to worry about adding an extra wing at Buckingham Palace. Most of the babies go straight to the meat-market.

Vaxxed.

Me too. Vaxxed and have not waned yet.

Nice play on words!

What is the play on words?

My password is password