The Soapbox : Whose disgusting sock is RittenhouseTheRighteous?

Re: Whose disgusting sock is RittenhouseTheRighteous?

Hungry has doxxed my address with the help of VHS and is threatening to fag bash me. Everyone seems cool with thatm fuckin hypocrites.

no it’s obviously not cool but BUDDY u kinda bring some of that shit on yourself : /

No, I don't bring anybof it on myself. Acting cringey or whatever you want to call it doesn't excuse threats of a hate crime, especially when those threats could be real given what he knows.

I can handle it, and I'll just get his ass arrested or defend myself if needed if he tries something, but if people are gonna act all self righteous about one user, hold others accountable too. I know it's because some of you are pussies. You make fun of Kirk, what is he gonna do? He's old, fat, and poor. He's a whiny retard who's just gonna throw a fit. Hungry would do a lot more. You pick on Kirk because he's weak, not because he's a bastard.

No, I don't bring any of it on myself

"Fags Hate God"

"Fuck the troops"

[10,000 post a selfie discussions]

"I'm sad I can't paint my fingernails"

"I support a 30 year old man entering an under-17 girls skateboard competition and winning"

Nope, you are 100% innocent. Shame on Hungry and others.

Groovy

What's wrong with any of that? Fags hate god is a response to god hates fags and the prevalent homophobia in religion. The troops commit violence for capitalism and the state. They haven't fought for anything good since WW2.

What about posting about nails, selfies, etc. excuses hate crime threats? Are you really that fucking obtuse? These are totally on the same level. Sit down.

LOL! Hungry talks shit, you squeal hate crime? That is disrespectful to people who have actually endured hate.

God doesn't "hate fags." That's stupid.

I get it, you are seeking affirmation and validation here with your "look at.me" posts. Good luck with that, Miley Junior.

Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm one of those troops. Fuck you too, leech.

Groovy

Yes, knowing someone's address and following through on a threat while using homophobic slurs would be a hate crime no matter how much you try to downplay it. I'm not saying the threat itself is a hate crime, dumbass.

No shit it's stupid. Homophobia is stupid. Are you denying that there's homophobia in the Abrahamic religions?

Oh, so you're triggered, baby killer? lol That makes it okay when threats of real lifr violence over stupid internet shit are thrown out.
Pathetic.

"Baby Killer" Been watching Forrest Gump lately, eh? What a wannabe Woodstock Boomer thing to say.

I get it though. The military, first responders, civil servants, they are the antithesis of a parasite like you.
If it helps, military members and Vets hate you and your kind with equal vigor. You are weak, cowardly, a drain on society, and offer nothing of value to humanity.

God damn, you are actually scared of Hungry. I though Warren was the ultimate coward here but I was wrong. At least he'll make an attempt to appear brave. You though…

I bet you have Googled the emergency number for SPLC and have it programed on the speed dial of your Tracfone next to 911. "I'd like to report a hate crime! I talked too much on a message board and one of the bullies drove down and whipped my ass. He's a straight, cis male, white so that qualifies, right? I tried to flail back but when I went to crane kick in defense, I pulled my groin and ripped my jeans. It's a hate crime! Fuck the patriarchy!"

Hunhry's inside your head. He doesn't have to do a damn thing to spook you outside of saying "December."

As for your edgy takes on Abrahamic religions, of course some churches/synogogues/mosques have and/or continue to do so. So what? Do you really think this will ever change? That one day the world is going to be an commumist Eloi utopia?

Fucker, there will always be Morlocks. Act accordingly.

Groovy

You're so triggered lol.
Who said anything about first responders? I have great appreciation for EMT and the fire department. I'd Ike to say the same for cops, but cop are corrupt. Even the so claled good cops uphold fascist laws such as ones against drug use.

I donate, occasionally volunteer, and do all the house and yard work at home. That's more helpful than killing brown people in the middle east.

I'm not scared, but I'm not gonna fight him, and he's not right to make homophobic threats.
If I was scared, I wouldn't poke the hornet's nest.
But believe what you want. I wesr nail polish. I'm not that offended by being considered a pussy lol. This male insecurity shit would be funny if it didn't lead y'all to become baby killers.

Someone beating another up in a homophobic way is a hate crime. Even without the homophobia, it would be assault.
I'm not scared, but if I was, rhere would be no shame in being scared that a psycho who knows your address is theatening to assault you.

It's not edgy to be against bigotry and irrationality. Call it what you will. The point is I'm correct.

I don't believe in utopia because I want things to improve somewhat lol. What a cliche you are. I mean, religiosity has declined and interest in leftism has been rising. Look it up.

Lol @ "triggered", the second most overused term here after "meltie." You aren't the type to trigger anyone, except maybe yourself. You saying it doesn't make it so. Good try though.

Drugs laws are "fascist" now? You are hopeless.

You call doing normal home responsibilities charity? Be sure to write off mowing the lawn on your 2022 1040. Wait, have you ever paid taxes or are you net negative with tax dollars for the state and federal governments?

Its hilarious you act like the entirety of the US military is made up of white people serving with the intent of killing "brown people." Nased on this, https://www.statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/ , looks like a lot of "brown on brown" killing to me, dummy.

Don't hide your fears behind "homophobia" and "assault." We all know he isn't going down there in December. For someone who acts like they kmow messageboard culture, you sure are stupid. Humgry isn't driving down to the bayou, SoulVenom isn't leaving Freemont for ConMan or Warren, and Steve Lake isn't going to actually show up to accept a challenge if anyone went to NYC. Just ignore his talk.

Yes, religious attendence is down. Faith is down. Leftism may be more popular currently but as these kids grow up, they'll wisen up and move more to thw middle, especially when it hits their bank accounts.

Finally, speaking of clichés you NPC… I know you think you have me pegged based on your biases. That's cool though. Roll with whatever you need to.

The truth is I don't care about how you present yourself or what you believe in. If it's you, it's you. Rock the 'hawk. Emo the nails. Fight for the causes important to you. I respect people true to themselves even if I disagree with 99% of what they believe.

I will admit I'm entertained ny all this.

Groovy

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

What's the issue with saying drug laws are fascist? Making them legal and offering treatnent is not only more ethical, it's more effective.

No, I never said that was charity. Charity is separate from what I do in exchange for a roof over my head. I also make money doing art commissions sometimes.

I said nothing about it being all white people killing brown people. Just stating a fact. The last few military acts have been against brown people.

Yes, and we all know Kirk isn't going to physically abuse the women he harasses. Doesn't make what he says any less vile and same goes for Hungry. That is my point. They're both shit, but people go after Kirk because they're not afraid of him and it's easy. Sure, some hold all accountable, and I appreciate their consistency.

I know how I feel. Triggered people don't casually sip espresso while watching Shark Week and clacking on a phone. But if it makes you feel better, think what you want. It doesn't score you any points.

Legalizing drugs is one discussion. Calling existing laws "facist" is hyperbole at best. It's nonsense. Stop being dense.

Explain "art commission." Do you have a portfolio?

If you want to talk about the government using the military for nefarious means, that's one thing. Criticizing the State is healthy for thw Republic. Labeling all service members as "baby killers" is a bridge too far.

You are complaining about double-standards on Filmboards? Come on! This is an extremely cliquish place. Hungry has his clique whereas Kirk has turned himself into a pariah by essentially verbally attacking anyone with a vagina. Next month, if Kirk takes himself out of the equation, it will be someone else.

Maybe you need to go full attack on Hungry. Repost that picture you posted, make counter-threats, try to ensnare him. It would help you feel a sense of justice for equality and possibly offer you some catharsis against a bully.

Groovy

How so?

That means someone pays me to do art for them. Most are private, but I have one example here I can share publicly. My name is in the credits.
https://www.discogs.com/release/14481955-Without-Mf-Order-Tales-From-The-Crotch

Yes, I'm aware that I'm pointing out the obvious lol.

I don't care to do all that. Just care about pointing out hypocrisy right now.

He was making a parody of Kirk with a willing friend. Ask Nemesis.

My password is password

That's a lie,and no,not once do I think that there is a bunch of fisting,mutilation of inards or fish hooking going on here between the men and the women.😑

In The Global Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

No, u accuse women of molesting kids, giving blowjobs for money and other vileness. Sit down before you have a stroke.

My password is password

Lol fuck off you idiot,you're a poor actor and a very bad liar so stfu

Point out the lie, please.

My password is password

it's AyeLewis, the same person who trolled multipe imdb boards 24/7 for a decade. He can't do anything else in his life than troll message boards and harass people i suppose

Finger Me

Is he the one that tried to convince everyone that his b & m canvas was a £2,000 piece of artwork?

Bye

that's the one! hilarious, wasnt it?

Finger Me

It was I remember him. Was he the thomassomething guy a few months back?

Bye

yes! Thomas Sowell, pretending to be a 91 year old black dude

before that he had a sock called FFS, remember that? before that he was Morris Dancer. u see, that's all he does, hiding, pretending, socking, so he can harass and get away with it. and when caught and called out he just abandons his account, slips into another persona and comes back on another sock. it's a very sad case of OCD

Finger Me

That's the dude.

person had 100s maybe 1000s of imdb accounts even when new accounts required a credit card or amazon login to create it

true. someone just messaged me this list, saying that's all his accounts he had on imdb and filmboards and that it is not even complete. like, obsessed much with making accounts after accounts after accounts? it's a severe case of OCD, i'm afraid. dude needs therapy

alewis-40
Alice_Hardy
alisialewis43
And_You_Knows_It
Arya-Shadeslayer
AshBruceCampbellfan91
ASimpleNameIsThis
AteLewisTheAffable
AyeIsPaulineHansonsGerbil
AyeLewis
AyeLewis_get_a_life
AyeLewis_I_Report_Your_Posts
AyeLewis_TheBulletRiddled
AyeLewis_TheIMDBAngel
AyeLewisBarneyRossFAG
AyeLewisDoesItForTheLulz
AyeLewisTheAffable
AyeLewisTheBeatdown
AyeLewisTheBeaver
AyeLewisTheBigDaddy
AyeLewisTheBulletRiddled
AyeLewisTheBullettRiddled
AyeLewisTheCharismatic
AyeLewisTheClassACT_1
AyeLewisTheCock
AyeLewisTheCryingShame
AyeLewisTheDaddyCool
AyeLewisTheDespised
AyeLewisTheDiablo
AyeLewisTheDirtySock
AyeLewisTheDisabled
AyeLewisTheEddieCusack
AyeLewisTheEnigmatic
AyeLewisTheFluffyUnicorn
AyeLewisTheGringo
AyeLewisTheHero
AyeLewisTheHonorable
AyeLewisTheIndefatigable
AyeLewisTheInfinite
AyeLewisTheIrrebuttable
AyeLewisTheJonesMedia
AyeLewisThelAffable
AyeLewisTheLavani
AyeLewisTheLoathed
AyeLewisTheLovable
AyeLewisTheMachiavellian
AyeLewisTheMagnanimous
AyeLewisTheManificent
AyeLewisTheMartinHastings
AyeLewisTheMaster
AyeLewisTheMaverick
AyeLewisTheMentor
AyeLewisTheMischievous
AyeLewisTheMunificent
AyeLewisTheNewboob
AyeLewisTheOmnipresent
AyeLewisTheOneAndOnly
AyeLewisTheOwned
AyeLewisThePayback
AyeLewisThePestered
AyeLewisThePhoenix
ayelewisthepro346
AyeLewisTheRepetitive
AyeLewisTheResilent
AyeLewisTheResilient
AyeLewisTheRoadWarrior
AyeLewisTheSelfless
AyeLewisTheSequel
AyeLewisTheSlightlyUnpopular
AyeLewisTheSmokeMonster
AyeLewisTheSockless
AyeLewisTheStealthy
AyeLewisTheTarget
AyeLewisTheThunder
AyeLewisTheTrilogy
Ayelewisthetwat
AyeLewisTheUbiquitous
AyeLewisTheUnverified
AyeLewisTheZeldaFitzgerald
AyeLewisTheZombie
B-atch
Babu Frik
Baby_Rawshark_Baby
Baldarky-450
Barney Ross
BatterupX
BeatdownsMom
Ben_Lore
betterthan-you
BirdyNumNumNumNumBirdyNumNum
BlackWarrior
BlackWhiteMix
Blocked_Username
Boris Johnson
BorisJohnsonIsLegendary
Bossa_Pavlova
brandy-aye-21-310037
Brandy_Miller
Brazilian_Jesus
Brundlefly44
capitanayeyoume
Carey_Mahoney
christiandamnation
Colonel_James_Braddock
CommanderWooh
CompleteAndUtterNoob
CreightonDuke
Crōøked8
DadGum
DanGoghChocoPuddingCoward
DannyRubber
DHPhackman
Dirk_Digglers_Dong
Discerningly-Tasteful
Do_It_For_DanGogh
DoctorPlatinum
Dorian-Gaye
Doubting_Lewis
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
Droh
Eddie-Cusack
Eddie_Cusack
EdgarAllanPolanski
Elbano_Flowlanski
EvilClarissa
EyeBuggerZoe
Fab-U-Must-E
fobegyas
Friendo
FXBerryman
George_Lozada
Ghost420
ghostlewis96
GothamGeneral
Harryman-mix
Hasbeenninja-Vol1
Hasbeenninja-Vol2
Hassan_Chop
He_Cant_Accept_That
He_Cant_AyeLewisTheBullet
He_Cant_Be_Back
He_Cant_Be_Bothered
He_Cant_Be_Expiring
He_Cant_Be_Nuked
He_Cant_Be_Owned
He_Cant_Be_Sane
He_Cant_Be_Serious
He_Cant_Be_Stoned
He_Cant_Be_That
He_Cant_Be_Rumbled
He_Cant_Be_That
He_Cant_Believe_That
He_Cant_Control_That
He_Cant_Do_That
He_Cant_Expect_That
He_Cant_Forget_That
He_Cant_Get_Owned
He_Cant_Go_Away
He_Cant_Be_Humble
He_Cant_Just_Did
He_Cant_Mean_That
He_Cant_Never_Existed
He_Cant_Repost_That
He_Cant_Return_Again
He_Cant_Say_That
He_Cant_Stand_That
He_Cant_Think_That
He_Cant_Understand_That
He_Cant_Use_iPad
He_Cant_Want_That
HeshbrownsRTasty
Hi I'm Steffi 2
Hinsay
horsemanofdarkness
IAmNotAyeLewis
IBuggerMoussie
ILoveMikeHunt
Im_Disappointed
Iron_is_Raging
Ironikko
James_Tolkans_Baldhead
jamesmcleodclone
Jerome66
JNeilSchulman
Jones_Media
Josef-Mengele
kcmoviegeh
Kiberion
KyleLewis
Lavani
Lewisinho
lewisisonfire
Liams_Dodgy_Walk
Lightrunner2-point-0
Lizzy
lukejbarnett
MaatKnows
Manly Movie Fan
MantxxC
martinhastings21
MechaDrobe98
MelGibsonWASPWarrior
Melissateen19
MetalClaw9000
MickeyDeesDelight
Moo-Anche-In-Queste-Voci
mooollyy
Moo-Town-Arugula-Pastings
Moo-Town-Charlatan
Moo-Town-Concentration
Moo-Town-Defeated
Moo-Town_Dino_Velveeta
Moo_Town_Draw_Out
Moo-Town-EhHehAOliveOil
Moo-Town-Feig-Hunter
Moo_Town_Kids
Moo_Town_Kidz
Moo_Town_Kidz_Forever
Moo_Town_Kidz_Inference
Moo_Town_Krobolski_Hunter
moo-town-legend
moo-town_legend
moo_town-legends
Moo-Town-Martyr
moo_town-martyr
Moo-Town-Master
Moo-Town-MickeyDeesDelight
Moo-Town-Robocock
Moo-Town-The-Coward
Moo-Town-Unbound
Moo-Town-WASP
Moo-Town-WASP-Warriors
Moo_Towns_Excellent_Adventure
MORE-than-classic-873
Morris Dancer
MovieChatLegend
My First Sock
MyNameIsSteffi
Nameless_Stranger
Nasuada
NearlyNecklessNick
Nigelhouseman
Nirian
Nizor12
NOT_He_Cant_Say_That_honestly
oaooooooooao3444
OdinOwnsValkyries
OkayMaybeIAmAyeLewis
PAGG_Speaks_From_The_Grave
PaleBeauty
Pamela_Finklestein
Parak-ton-Larso
PHO999
Plagiarizing Necromancer
Plio
Pootergurl
PRA-Fanno
pro346
Pyreo
RammsteinRulesAll
Redux_Is_New_Account
ReverieShadow
Rittenhouse The Righteous
rishio85
sabrewoulf
SainehChildOfYolei
Sarflate
sexkiodexian
Sk8tergirl
Sleeveknot
spidermanlewis
StrayButler
StrayButlerReturns
Sword-of-the-skies
TerraForceHD
The_Alpha_The_Omega
The_Bright-Edge
The_Electric_Banana
The Double Cross
The_Ghost_of_Aaron_Spelling
The_Knight_Rider
The_Knight_RiderV3
The-Observant-Critic
TheAdlerian
Theeigthsamuari
thegreatredeemer
thejinxofmobia
TheSneakyAccount
TheyAreOnlyMessageBeards
ThisAccountHasBeenPwned
Thomas Sowell
Timmian_mk-4
tldr
Trin_Karius
trunkyheadXO
Ulysses
UniSol_GR77
UrbinatorX
VHbdHV
VivaLaStrayButler
VunGasada
x-ayeshax
Yabbygo07
YepIAmDefinitelyAyeLewis
yhngo08
Yzzi
zeldafitzgerald
Zoe_A_Lewis
ZoeLovesDaMovies

Finger Me

Holy shit

Hey there! Looks like I finally made a list. Haha.

🌺🌸🌺🌸

surprise!

Finger Me

And just in time when I decided to log back in. What are the odds? lol

🌺🌸🌺🌸

uh huh. it is odd.

Finger Me

he was discerningly tasteful, the observant critic AND the alderanian ?????

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

i remember those first two names from the GoT board back when imdb was still kicking

i told u Adlerian was him didnt i? now it's confirmed. idk those other two, they already stopped posting when i arrived. but i heard stories.

Finger Me

lukejbarnett

This one would be fucking hilarious.

no surprise there.

Finger Me

That ain't him lol

My password is password.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

How many socks have YOU had?

My password is password

I know. But I won't tell you.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

It's as obvious as day and night who it is. There's only one disgusting creep on this site and it ain't fucking Kirk.

Bye

It's Kirk. Kirk is scum.

My password is password

Just another moron,move along

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home