The Walking Dead : Crystal, if you are lurking…

Crystal, if you are lurking…

Clearly many people would rejoice with your return but you have your reasons for staying away.

I have to ask - would you consider a return if I actually scheduled a summer viewing of Sharknado for real? I know I dropped the ball last year but I am willing to make amends.

Groovy

Re: Crystal, if you are lurking…

Not the Sharknado shit again I miss that girl.

Sharknado is intertwined with TWD lore. Also, Ghost Shark > Sharknado!

Groovy

I really hope that she's okay,she was hilarious👍🙂

Durrrrr

Groovy

I'm pretty sure she has actually died since she was quite regular poster and just suddenly stopped posting, and afaik nobody has been in contact with her.

Mange was dead for like a month before anyone bothered to check up on him. I was in contact with him almost daily and we played Far Cry 5 on Xbox live, I knew he hadn't signed in there at all either but didn't think much of it for a few weeks and when I really noticed I figured he had died of a drug overdose. Sure enough, a quick scan for his obituary showed he was dead, then I think ballz called his son and confirmed it.

I really hope not. That would make my heart hurt. She is such a great person and funny as hell.

How many people from TWD board have died? I know that deaf guy and possibly Robin Koeman did?

I am gonna say at least 3. But it has been over 10 years so likely more. I really don't think Robin died though.

Mange died.
Robin died.
Horatio died.
And now Crystal.

My password is password

Horatio did not…. no. I am stilling holding out hope for Robin too. What was the deaf guys name? I feel horrible I do not remember.

Also, bongo the mongo has died.

Oh yeah! This is depressing.

Someone claiming to be his brother posted awhile back that Robin had died of a heart attack. The last time I saw him posting myself he was actually complaining of having heart attack symptoms and asking if he should be concerned or go to the hospital. Pretty sure this was actually legit.

If only he had been vegan than chances are he would not have died of a heart attack.
Maybe even still be with us.
Oh well.
That is what happens to those who have brainwashed themselves into thinking eating dead animals is the way to do it.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

fuck off, fag.

i know that Picard died tho, but Robin is alive afaik. i have him on Facebook. don't u, too?

Finger Me

I do! I checked and no recent posts though! Picard! Yes! That is sad. Thank Sophie! Mange too but I don't know the board he originated on. We all meshed towards the end.

Mange was exclusively TWD, but i think he came to the board a bit later than the OGs, like Ash, Rob, Bee, Klam etc. idk when and where he came from lol when i arrived there in 2015, he was already a regular.

Finger Me

He was later. I came after them too but not much. I came in probs half way through. I was trolled HARD until I became a regular

i was trolled, too. lol😒 but my homebase was GoT board anyway, so i could always fall back to that one if it got too much. 😅

Finger Me

I had NO clue what was going on! DId you know Pete? He and ROb worked SO well together!

no, Pete already had stopped posting when i started. i only heard the stories, like him being TWD's greatest troll and preferably clashing with Bentley? i wish i had seen that!

Finger Me

He was so good! He always cracked me up!! He and Rob were BRILLIANT together. Dean was awesome but I can't say it too load because it summons a certain hater. SO many memories!

i can imagine! the 2 Swedes lol

Lmao i think Dean also had stopped posting by the time i started, so i missed him, too! whereas that certain hater u are referring to (he who shall not be named) sadly never stopped posting which is the real shame.

Finger Me

They battled which one was better

obviously Rob won cuz he's still here

Finger Me

They were besties. I think they still are.

C!!! You are far too kind…

Sadly I haven’t spoken to Pete in years. He’s not on his old fb account anymore. However I did see a pic of him and nudes on her Instagram I think it was, and he looked so fucking handsome. Would bang. But yeah, what an asshole he was.

I dont have a sig, YOU have a sig.

We need more Rob here.

Groovy

Hey hey. I’m here sometimes. And sometimes I’m not. Mostly it depends on how drunk I amst’ve

Valid reason. May I interest you in a fresh bottle?

Groovy

You two were golden!! I think the best team IMDB ever knew! I hope you two start talking again, you two were such good buddies! AWWWW, NUE!!!!

Life eh…

I am glad ya popped in!!!

Thank god I'm not that hater,so are you saying that Chrystal has actually been gone for longer then this?

Durrrrr

yep. she does that from time to time. in fact, she's usually away for much longer than she is posting here.

Finger Me

Me three 🙃
(As in being trolled that is lol)

yeah, it's like a rite of passage for every new one to the TWD board community or whatever 😅

Finger Me

I still love them though

We get trolled everywhere 😅

Durrrrr

Basically

Were you WD as well??

No, but I posted in it here on fb without realizing it since it was connected to GD. I thought everyone were all socks and I was so confused lol 🙃

When you are a non-sock/troll among them it is pretty confusing

I remember she took a long break before. Hopefully she’ll be back soon

That's really what i am hoping. Now i am sad about Robin.

I hope not but you are right that she has disappeared

Groovy

She has done that from time to time, just not this long that I know of.