The Soapbox : Steve Lake

Steve Lake

If Nimda and Twiz were both killed tomorrow in circumstances totally unrelated to me showing up to their houses and you were then awarded FB Admin rights as per Nimda's will – what are the first measures you'd take to reform the board?

Re: Steve Lake

There is an answer there that should have been said. But I digress. Cause the street is always watching.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Wait, what? No, answer the question. I'd really like to know what you'd do, because I reckon you are probably one of the few people who post here who would know how to turn this place around.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

I would run this place the right way. I didn't answer cause it was a very leading question.

Meant to cause self incrimination.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I didn't think so myself. I thought the question was just an entertaining way to get you to explain what you'd do to improve the website. It's a shame you won't answer it. I was looking forward to reading your thoughts.

You are worthy of an answer. Ben who I think of like a son would have liked you. Orson likes you. 👍 I like you. But these Jackals have to be kept in the dark.

It's a shame, but I understand.

I've no doubt you've got a comprehensive plan in mind to pull the board from the gutter. If you could provide a high level overview it would engender board-wide trust in your leadership.

^ Nimda

Very good. Your powers of perception are astonishing. You just nabbed yourself the job, sir. Your new uniform is over there by the front desk. Disregard any similarities to bellhop attire. You're an Administrator, same as Gameboy.

Did you just call him a useless faggot?

My password is password

I'm tired of looking at Steve Lake. He's an idiot. I'm leaving.

^ Don't Wanna( Donna)

Thread summary: Steve Lake doesn't actually have any ideas at all.

My password is password

Rittenhouse betraying me.
😪

By asking you to elaborate on your ideas? That son of a bitch.