Re: Moronicah

Lol she's retarded

My password is password

Twizlee thinks you’re disgusting for making retard jokes

Not retarded but easily led.

She's cool. You just don't like her cos she won't show you her tiddies or something.

She's dumb as fuck.

My password is password

She showed them on here plenty of times. She's just a moron.

My password is password

But she didn't show you.

She showed everyone 😂

My password is password

^^^^has this guy been living under a rock or summin?

My password is password

Nah. You're just kinda dumb. I'm saying someone is bitter because everyone else saw, and not him. Seems like it. Either way, she seems nice and cool nut of course the toxic ass people here hate her.

Too flat for me.

My password is password

Team gameboy

good thread

🙂

team twizlee

and team rocket

Team Nimda always

Team Rocket

😊

You’re literally supporting an abuser

You are supporting a "retard" rapist.

No I’m not 🙄
It’s something you guys make up about him

He posted it himself on his own board. Where did we make it up? He posted it and has been bragging about it for 15 years. That's not ok.

Everyone says the word retard here when the the ppl they’re referring to aren’t actually retarded. It’s and over used term

He said it then he acted confused like he didnt know if he was or not and now he's saying he wasn't a retard because Jacky was giving him shit about it. Gameboy told on himself and bragged about it. Disgusting.

He probably wasn’t retarded 🙄

Either way Gameboy wanted people to believe he was. It's disgusting. If he wasn't retarded why would you even joke about something like that?

You mean like how literally everyone especially your bff Orson call others retard on here and ppl laugh at it? Not sure why you’re singling out gameboy here.

Gameboy said he had sex with a retard. Calling people one and taking advantage of one is two very different things. I'm not sure why you're confused here. He said it and then started back tracking only when Jacky gave him shit about it.

He said he used the term but not literally just like everyone else does. Jacky didn’t give him shit about it either

He said that AFTER Jacky was asking him about it. He knew what was happening in that thread so he started back tracking. Come on, Mon! You know it's wrong.

Maybe we should ban the word “retard” here since it offends you guys so much.

It's wrong and you know it. I see right through your attention bullshit. I hope you know that.

I know it’s wrong but we don’t know if he was actually “retarded” like is said a million times it’s an abused term, I agree it shouldn’t be used to call a different person or mental illness offensive terms like that

And what attention bullshit? I’m not seeking any attention on here

You are but it's ok.

Gameboy said it himself though and only started back tracking because of that thread. He's been saying it was a retard for 15 years. If he wasn't then Gameboy wouldn't have said it to begin with and still bragging about it to this day. The person was a "retard" and Gameboy raped him. End of story.

I don’t agree

That's on you then. if you get any shit for this I'm sorry but I tried. 🤷‍♀️

I’m not the only one that likes gameboy, so why would it just be me getting shit for this?

You are the only one really supporting him publicly here. The rest are hiding on his board not posting their real thoughts here.

Well idc tbh
I can like whoever I want

You offend a lot of people yet you're still here.

I don’t actually do anything offensive tho

You mean like how literally everyone especially your bff Orson call others retard on here and ppl laugh at it? Not sure why you’re singling out gameboy here.

Twizlee is easily the worst female on filmboards. There is good reason why she hardly gets along with members here.

My password is password

Probably the same reason he bragged about jerking off in front of a child.

My password is password.

That and the whole hand down the shorts thing. 🤮

That and the whole hand down the shorts thing. 🤮

Karma is coming for you little midget bitch.

My password is password

He was always shoving things up boys arses too….ice cream comes, Tacos, telephone books.

My password is password.

@Twizlee
If you don't copying Donna…

You never were like this years ago on IMDb twd board nor on the Soapbox. You were literally stalking Donna on the boards you saw her go to and you've copied her style.

Be your own person, Bitch. Eventually Edward is going to realize that you're a phony ass Aries wannabe. He will drop you like a hot fucking potato.

My password is password

You are supporting a "retard" rapist.

Stfu MIDGET.

My password is password

feature=share

Oh yeah. Kick some ass, moronicah.

My password is password

#TeamWhoeverBansMeFirst