Politics : Anti-abortion is not about the life of babies

Re: Anti-abortion is not about the life of babies

No it isn’t a human being anymore than my pubic hair is a human being. You’re just a religious nutcase trying to warp pseudo-science for your own twisted agenda.

No I'm not religious. There's no agenda. Take a deep breath and put on your listening ears.

A foetus/zygote is factually a homo sapien species. That's a fact.

"Viability" is another issue that is opinion-based and has no objective basis. Some people say end of first trimester, some say 8 weeks, whatever. It's made up. You can base state legislation on viability, but not the the Constitution which requires an absolute, which would be conception. The Constitution neither requires abortion nor does it forbid it. Hence, why it's left to the States, where it belongs.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

Wrong moron, a fetus is not a human being anymore than my ass hair is a human being.

It’s just a cluster of cells. No amount of word-salad or bastardized lingo will change that basic fact.

Get a grip lunatic. The irony is that it is yourself that refuses to listen and is playing straw man arguments. Shut the fuck up already and go fuck off and die, dumb cunt

That's literally not a "basic fact."

A fetus is in the animal kingdom, and the species classification is homo sapien. That's not a pro-life view and it certainly isn't a religious one - as the religious tend to reject humans are animals. That's an inarguable biological fact.

You said the same thing you said the first time when I already told you it was factually wrong.

Just because something belongs to a species doesn’t make it a human being.

A fetus is not a human being

You’re retarded

That drifts off into moral relativism and subjectivity.

We know it's human. The stage at which this human matters, i.e., when this human earns the being, is not a biological question but a philosophical one.

We can't be killing humans based on our personal opinions on whether or not we think the person counts as a person or not.

Wrong idiot, it’s literally, OBJECTIVELY NOT A HUMAN BEING. Look up the definition of the word. If a cluster of cells is a human being then so is my ass-hair.

By your twisted, insane logic then I am murdering untold thousands every time I masturbate.

The irony of your dumb argument is that you’re just creating needless suffering for poor people. You’re not “pro-life” at all, you’re a fucking Nazi

Btw you just admitted that it’s subjective if they’re people or not, so your subjective opinion is no more valid.

Haha get fucked

By your twisted, insane logic then I am murdering untold thousands every time I masturbate.

The irony of your dumb argument is that you’re just creating needless suffering for poor people. You’re not “pro-life” at all

Wrong idiot, it’s literally, OBJECTIVELY NOT A HUMAN BEING. Look up the definition of the word. If a cluster of cells is a human being then so is my ass-hair.

I'm beginning to think you have a mental disability.

it’s literally, OBJECTIVELY NOT A HUMAN BEING.

It's objectively a human. When it is a human "being" or i.e. "viable" or i.e. "personhood" is not a biological question but a philosophical and a cultural one which has no basis in how we should make legislation - certainly not at the federal level.

There isn't a scientifically recognised lifespan stage for "human being." The lifespan starts from prenatal development (germinal, embryonic, foetal) and then skips to infancy. There is no lifespan stage called "This foetus can now be called baby and has been awarded Human Being Personhood status."

(The constitution defines personhood is achieved when a person is "born" but several days before they're able to survive outside the womb. Because of this definition of person, abortion isn't banned federally but left to the states.)

Since we don't know viability, and there is no stage for such a concept, we have to err on the side of caution the whole way through. It's better to be wrong and save than to be wrong and kill.

Don't make me repeat myself a fourth time.

By your twisted, insane logic

Facts. Just facts.

I am murdering untold thousands every time I masturbate.

Sperm cells aren't humans. However, if that's how you feel, then don't masturbate.

you’re just creating needless suffering for poor people.

How do you connect want to save someone's life to the suffering of poor people? Never mind, I don't care.

But poor people probably aren't having a whole lotta sex anyway. They can't afford to go on dates often and gas is high right now. Plus poor people are a lot more intelligent than you give the credit for. Typically if they can't afford to get pregnant, they uhh, don't get pregnant.

“It's objectively a human.”

Holy fuck you are beyond retarded. My ASS-hair is human. My finger nail clippings are human. That doesn’t make them HUMAN BEINGS. You admitted yourself that the idea is subjective. So objectively they’re not.

“Sperm cells are human”

A fertilized egg is no more a human being than a sperm cell. Prove me wrong fuckhead.

A cluster of cells is not and never will be a person if it’s not viable.

Your last paragraph just proved to me you’re an ignorant shithead

We can't be killing humans based on our personal opinions on whether or not we think the person counts as a person or not.

A more clear instance of idiotic question begging couldn't be produced if I tried. You are literally a philosophical illiterate.

Fallacy Smallacy.

Let me translate this for you:

"I don't care if I'm incapable of reasoning logically about a subject that is central to the lives of other human beings."

Or it could be that the military picks poor white trash trailer park scum like @dojodanny to enlist, as no one cares if they come back at all or if they come back normal like Gary Ridgway!

My password is password