The Soapbox : Will Mechanic ever be able to redeem himself?

Will Mechanic ever be able to redeem himself?

Or is his Filmboards life effectively over? Is he now a persona non grata? Is he a Canadian PE?

Does anyone know how he can make things right?

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

Re: Will Mechanic ever be able to redeem himself?

I honestly doubt it.

Give him a chance at least.

I did multiple times 😒

Give him another. He deserves unlimited chances since he is mentally disabled.

I don’t feel bad for him anymore

Same, and I just keep seeing him harass then try playing the victim. He has some of the same enemies Ibdo, so i thought he was ok, but then I saw for myself. He'd have to show for a long time a change in behavior for me to redeem him. I'd have to see him in a situation that woukd usually trigger him into being a cocksmith.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

Lol at cocksmith 😅

Durrrrr

What has he done that's so bad? He hasnt doxxed anyone or harassed them outside of filmboards as far as I know. Hes harmless.

My password is password

He's not as bad as most deplorables here, but he does harass women and is one of those "nice guys".

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

Just be relatively kind,one day at a time and don't bug those who told me to leave them alone.Be genuinely nice and not possessive.

Durrrrr

Just enjoy friendships for friendship's sake. Your jealousy comes from you seeing the lady as being a potential sexual partner. That's not what a friendship should be based on.

Just in case his meltie days are over, here's a collection of his melties. Metaphorically, of course.

My password is password

He'd have to show a long pattern of good behavior, but I'm open to anyone changing for the good.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

He was doing so good for a few months but then he fucked up.

I guess you aren't counting all the times he used socks to viciously attack people while pretending to be friends with them as himself.

I didn't know he was doing that during his good months 😬

Fuckin' Kirk

He most definitely was and has done so since the day he joined Filmboards, while being a completely sensitive little faggot about his own tender feelings.

You darn well know I wasn't Twiz

Love Guru.Doctorate in the kumasutra.Zen Master

That is like him to make a fool out of you and your forgiving nature. He likes to be a creep then play innocent.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

What's your beef with me? I don't have one with you.

I don't like misogynists, and unlike some of the cunts that come from imdb, I'm not so self centered where I only have issues with someone if they mistreat me. I see how they treat other people. Honestly, I'd rather someone like Orson who insults me while being nice to a lot of the good people here than someone who is nice to me and a dick to everyone else.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

Yeah you're going to have to explain all that again. Lol

I don't know how else to explain lol. I can maybe make it less rambly. My autistic ass is always rambling and obsessing.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

I'm not a dick to quite a few here brother.

Good post.

You bragged a few hours ago about collecting welfare and said you would be happy to suck the system dry until the day you died as long as you get free shit and never have to work or participate in life, sticking it to the "man," so to say. Your opinion is irrelevant to this or any discussion.

Lmao he's literally the biggest piece of shit ever

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWWurWaPpY

I'm a literal teddy bear of a guy.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

So? I've paid into it and so have the people I care about and care about me. I'm collecting, especially since my tax dollars have gone to shit I'd rather they not go to like border walls, cops, etc. It all evens out.

I love work when I feel I'm helping people or causes, not government and corporations. You really should be more mad at billionaires than lower class folk like myself. Stop being a bootlicker.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

You really should be more mad at billionaires than lower class folk like myself. Stop being a bootlicker.

Exactly.

Also, I don't want to explain to him because it's more fun to just let him think the worst, but I have an actual physical disability caused by Covid I'm not quite comfortable talking about now. I mean, if he doxxes me and finds out, it's not a big deal or else I wouldn't saybthis to you publicly… but for as long as I have control, I don't feel like getting into it.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

No worries

actual physical disability caused by Covid

Having relatives that supported your useless ass then died of covid is not a covid related disability. Shades of Christina here.

Being a retarded mess who is unemployable because of his physical appearance and lack of mental ability, maybe!

Never said it was, old man.

🌈 ☭ ⸸ 🇵🇸 ⚜ Ⓐ ✊🏿

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

At this point, his best bet to get back into our good graces would be to leave forever. Eventually, the negative aspects of his personality will no longer be widely discussed. People will likely start talking about how funny he was, even if he wasn't intentionally funny, and start saying that they feel bad about him since it's clear he wasn't thoroughly bad-natured or some such nonsense. Some might even say he was just misunderstood or trolling the fuck out of us. He'll basically turn into a folk legend around these parts.

I know the Kork will likely be lurking at certain points and feel compelled to make his grand return given the change of public opinion, with tears streaming down his cheeks and flooding the spaces between the keys on his keyboard. But his folk status will only remain intact if he managed to muster the restraint to keep himself from posting again because it'll only be a matter of time before he tries to abduct Cornelle and take her to the top of the Empire State Building so he can throw her off of it for talking to Orson in PMs.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

This is quite a scenario of insanity at the end.

Groovy

That's the Kork's life in a nutshell. A scenario of insanity.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Sweet meltie up there, mate.
I screenshotted that one.

My password is password

*insert suicide gif here*

*insert suicide gif here*

Happy to oblige….

I'm the nicest guy around.

Outstanding work, Jan. Someone mod this man.

What is this cleverness? Where has this come from? We need more of this and less of your self-pitying, self-deprecating nonsense.

With smart posts like this you have the potential to rise up the Filmboards hierarchy and become one of the greats. Like Vlad.

No. He’s now synonymous with stereotypically violent and I obsessive men. He’s Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Joe Biden.

With each meltdown, His apologies lose weight. His apologies have been anorexic for all month.

Good talk.

Just be quiet sir

He doesn't even try for more than minutes at a time. It's like a person who works out once or twice and quits because they didn't get immediate results….

I'm the nicest guy around.

I haven't been bad for over 24 hours,what you on about?

24 hours! You deserve a cookie! 24 whole hours!

My password is password

Chocolate Chip?