Trekkers Only! : Poll: "Commander Kruge" or "General Chang", Which Klingon Villain did you Like More ?

"Commander Kruge" or "General Chang", Which Klingon Villain did you Like More ?

Which 1 of these 2 "STAR TREK" Movie Klingon Main Villains did you yourself actually like more ?

Commander Kruge (Christopher Lloyd) in "STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK" or General Chang (Christopher Plummer) in "STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY" ?

Kruge (Christopher Lloyd)
0% 0 votes
Chang (Christopher Plummer)
0% 0 votes
Both
0% 0 votes
Neither
0% 0 votes
I Don't Know
0% 0 votes

Commander Kruge

General Chang

Re: "Commander Kruge" or "General Chang", Which Klingon Villain did you Like Mor

Do you still have the weirdo-shelter (autistic)?
Or are you able to stand a flame?

Issue was Edward Snowden.
Only as a reminder.

Re: "Commander Kruge" or "General Chang", Which Klingon Villain did you Like Mor

Why are there no Cling On womans on ur poll, buna!?

You know for sure the Cling On womans will put out and you are guarantee the furious ride, hana

And they have the Whoppers Delights, buna

Crumbs

Better ones, buna

Better ones what, buna?

LOL, They weren't the Main Villains in "STAR TREK: GENERATIONS" though. The Main Villain in that Movie was Malcolm McDowell's character.

Kruge was the Main Villain in "STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK" and Chang was the Main Villain in "STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY".

Conmander Kruge

I crushed the pathetic loser troll Cuck_Venom and rebuilt him as my toilet

General Chang

I picked both.

Neither is great, they are both adequate in their roles.

Part of the problem with Klingons is how incredible dumb they are and yet we are supposed to be believe they somehow engineered warp speed. Their culture is downright silly.

That includes Worf, who will even snarl at times, he is such a bonehead.

Too bad because in TOS, the Klingons were portrayed as vicious and yet intelligent. They didn't literally snarl at others. Especially as foreplay.