Jake Gyllenhaal : i never say this about actors but he aged horribly

i never say this about actors but he aged horribly

saw him in spider-man far from home and was shocked how old he looked geez he's not any older than like 41 now yet he looked so old like 50 in this movie what happened?

i can't believe it was him bc he looked way older than his age.

maybe he'll become like nicolas cage very soon where the looks have faded so much to the point where he's relegated to only straight to dvd movies.

lukejbarnett

Re: i never say this about actors but he aged horribly

So says the homely bald 43-year-old virginal loser who's never had a girlfriend.

Fred Wood is everywhere.

http://movie-dude.com/Fred%20Woods.htm

He's beautiful

you're beautiful is that you in your avatar pic?

lukejbarnett

I doubt it.

He's still fuckable.

He will turn 41 this December, and he still looks the same as proven in the new Netflix movie The Guilty, you goddamn loser.

Also, I bet your balded loser ass looks older than 43.

We don't talk about Bruno! No, no, no!

''i never say this about actors"-what about your posts on Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx and Vince Vaughn looking so old?

I know that you have me blocked, but I will say this anyway!!!

You Say This About Every Actor/Actress!

For once…. How old are you? What do you look like?

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Luke is a 43-year-old homely bald virginal loser.

Fred Wood is everywhere.

Gyllenhaal could be bald too. Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart and Sean Connery were bald dudes wearing hair pieces. Burt Reynolds too, of course, though I don't think he was fooling anyone.

i love it so the girls secret is plastic surgery to their faces, botox to remove their lines and wrinkles and the guys have hair pieces so awesome bc it shows they are not any better than regular people.

bruce willis just gave up acting like he had hair by 1995. he was quite thinning in die hard with a vengeance so thinning it was painfully obvious he's losing his hair.

this makes me feel so good bc they are not any better than me.

but seriously did you see how old jake looks in spider-man far from home he looks ancient.

he looks so old that i can see why he plays in a such a small part in this movie he only has like 10 minutes screen time. and it also explains why you no longer see him any movies anymore in the last 5 years.

i know he will become the new nicolas cage in a few years if he isn't already. which is a has been.

lukejbarnett

Jake Gyllenhaal was kinda bald in Jarhead. And he isn't gonna be like Nicolas Cage soon, come on now.

you know the other guy who looks extremely old now even though he is only like 36 now? michael phelps the olympic swimmer. everytime i see him in commercials nowadays i gasp in disgust and cringe and squirm in my seat bc he is fucking ugly bc he looks 55 years old now.

he must have been afflicted with major skin damage and wear from all the chlorine in the pools he swam in for years bc dude looks way older than his age.

lukejbarnett

I had a hunch that was the situation.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

His hatred of older men who score with younger gals stems from the fact that they succeed where he fails. Hatred and jealousy go hand in hand.

Fred Wood is everywhere.

I'm surprised he hasn't made a post on Leonardo DiCaprio yet because that guy always score with younger supermodels.

——————————-
WTF??? You say this about EVERYBODY!!! Actors and actresses alike. You are completely undiscriminating in your envy and hatred!

And with that, here is a song for you. It's a great song, one of my favorites, and you don't really deserve it. But maybe you can listen and take heed, and then it will be well worth it.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"