The Soapbox : Call-out Thread: Kork Edition

Call-out Thread: Kork Edition

Stop crying, you sniveling ass. Stop your nonsense. You’re just the afterbirth, Kork. You slithered out of your mother’s filth. They should’ve put you in a glass jar on a mantle piece.

Where were you when the rest of us filmboards men were having love and attention showered upon us by the beautiful batch of busty concubines this forum has to offer? Where were you? Who was caring for you, poor Kork? Did you find yourself craving the attention of your abused blowup doll? There’s nothing for you here. It’s all gone. Nothing. Missed your shot completely.

Im so sorry.

I live. I die. I live again.

Re: Call-out Thread: Kork Edition

Here. If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that’s the straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches acrooooosss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I… drink… your… milkshake! I drink it up!!!

*lots of euphemisms in this one guys, pay attention*

I live. I die. I live again.

I want a milkshake.

Where were you when the rest of us filmboards men were having love and attention showered upon us by the beautiful batch of busty concubines this forum has to offer?

I must have missed that too. My invite got lost int he mail i guess.

But yeah fuck Kork, right in his ring piece

He will never stop crying. He is a 52 year old failure at life that lives with his mom in her trailer like structure and spends all his time stalking/harassing females online who think he is nothing but a retarded low life creep. And it's so true.

Keep on smiling!

That's pretty harsh. True, but harsh.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

Call him Koik….

I'm the nicest guy around.

lol
You just come here to shit and fart, but that's funny!

My password is password

I'm the nicest guy around.