The Walking Dead : Understanding the weirdos here

Understanding the weirdos here

Okay, I'm going to try and paraphrase the position of the weirdos here, just to see if I can.

Mass shootings are bad, but gun-control legislation is not the solution. In fact, attempts at such control will make things worse, since that will deprive good men of the very guns that can protect the society. Secondly, gun control violates a very basic American freedom, the right to bear arms, guaranteed by the Constitution, which is the ultimate bastion of American freedom.

The reasons for the mass shootings have to do with the mental instability of the shooters, which, in turn, is due to the deterioration of society itself. This deterioration is caused by leftist ideas, including ideas about gender fluidity, ideas about the necessity of government intervention into the workings of the free market, support for the rights of women (which undermines the marriage contract) and support for moral perversions such as abortion. If we reject such ideas we will return to an earlier state, characterized by freedom, wealth, and sanity.

Mind you, the weirdos would be incapable of paraphrasing their own ideas so succinctly, but they would probably agree that what I have said represents their position.

Re: Understanding the weirdos here

It is actually not that hard to grasp. Once you understand that these people like seeing children get murdered it all starts to make sense.

My password is password

This.

I love it.

My password is password

Okay. I was just trying to see if I could make any sense of their position. But you're right. Sometimes the truth is just so simple.

They are deeply insecure men who don't feel safe without a weapon of mass destruction by their side. Weak males. Their cowardice runs so deep that they will accept children dying just to feel like a man. They actually masturbate to the thought of dead children.

My password is password

My password is password

So you fuckin morons simply refuse to take example from other countries gun control laws

Fine,then stop bitching when someone is killing your child,mother, friend,sister

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

um. i don't think that's bents' point…

yermom is gay

There are weirdos here?

My password is password

by /. May 30, 2022 12:29 AM
Member since April 2, 2019

There are weirdos here?

No, no, no!
Some few who use the shared account maybe…☺

dbentley666:
Ghost drivers, everywhere ghost drivers!
They'll kill us!

Okay, I'm going to try and paraphrase the position of the weirdos here, just to see if I can.

Mass shootings are bad, but gun-control legislation is not the solution. In fact, attempts at such control will make things worse, since that will deprive good men of the very guns that can protect the society. Secondly, gun control violates a very basic American freedom, the right to bear arms, guaranteed by the Constitution, which is the ultimate bastion of American freedom.

The reasons for the mass shootings have to do with the mental instability of the shooters, which, in turn, is due to the deterioration of society itself. This deterioration is caused by leftist ideas, including ideas about gender fluidity, ideas about the necessity of government intervention into the workings of the free market, support for the rights of women (which undermines the marriage contract) and support for moral perversions such as abortion. If we reject such ideas we will return to an earlier state, characterized by freedom, wealth, and sanity.

Mind you, the weirdos would be incapable of paraphrasing their own ideas so succinctly, but they would probably agree that what I have said represents their position.
You're a sad case, Bentley.

It is astounding how you can pump out this much liberal nonsense with a straight face and expect intelligent people to accept it as anything other than globalist authoritarian propaganda.

In one way, I'm thankful you're doing it because it shows people just how deranged you liberals are.

You're the true weirdo.

My password is password

Mind the GAP (Globalist Authoritarian Propaganda)!!!!

He's awake!

Analyze something, Professor.

My password is password

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Surely, he will have scars for life because you posted that.

Bentley, you have been bested once again.

And your ridiculous OP has been nuked from orbit.

Or rather from the UK.

My password is password

The reasons for the mass shootings have to do with the mental instability of the shooters, which, in turn, is due to the deterioration of society itself. This deterioration is caused by leftist ideas,

Sounds like a post MovieMancin2 would submit.

My password is password

Truth is truth. You can't refute it with childish internet snark.

My password is password

I'm guessing you've got the Ukranian flag on all of your social media profile pictures.

Spectre is old and gay.

Welcome back.

My password is password

Thank you.

Spectre is old and gay.