Goodfellas : When Johnny & his wife were smoked in the pink Caddy - SPOILER

When Johnny & his wife were smoked in the pink Caddy - SPOILER

Was that a bill of sale in his mother's name stuck in the window, hana?

Re: When Johnny & his wife were smoked in the pink Caddy - SPOILER

That was the shipping tag from GM showing the options as included for that VIN number along with the associated prices along with the suggested retail price for the base model. Also, the point of origin or manufacture. I think the point was things happened so soon after Lufthansa that Johnny did not have time to take it off although most dealers pull that off before the customer takes possession of the vehicle. Maybe that the shipping tag was still on might mean that Johnny did not get that Caddy through ordinary channels.

I always viewed it more as a clear sign of conspicuous consumption - bragging at the optional features they had.

I remember seeing several people back in the 80s who did the same thing when they wanted to pretend to be snooty. Of course everybody else realized they were just a-holes, but that's exactly the type of people drawn to OC.

The more I think about it the more likely the Caddy did not come through ordinary channels. I have seen car dealers go to prison because inventory came up missing when the manufacturer came to check the floor planning over. One dealer was found to have issues with gambling debt. The dealer in question for the movie Caddy maybe had a debt with the mob.

Johnny had the coop delivered directly to the party to show it off, with invoice still stuck on the window

And then later he was smoked, hana

I belief Jimmy was check the log book and discover Roast Meats was lie about 'under my muddas name' and smoke him and then stick on the log book to him car to proof to peoples Roast Meats was lie about this one, hana