Philosophy : Would this place exist if we lived in communities of substance?

Would this place exist if we lived in communities of substance?

100 years ago, people spent lots of time with one another. Men gathered round the fire to discuss Molly’s tits after a long day at the steel mill. Women were pleased to discuss their most recent extramarital encounters with one another while preparing a fine communal Stu for everyone to enjoy. The children played together with ouji boards, summoning Baal rather than playing Animal Crossings 7 with CoolSoccerGuy42 from Belfast.

We scoff at these corny examples of the human need for socializing, yet we are doing the exact same thing.

The moronic dramas currently unfolding here should be occurring in real life, where rocket should be able to fight Dane and they should be able to put this behind them. Frtt should be able to get fucked by the winner and thus end her hysterics. None of this is possible via this medium.

About a month ago, I queried the board about the mental health implications of Filmboards use. It is clear to me now that this place harms its users. People cannot work out their differences in normal, human ways. So we are left with doxings and threads bitching about frtt’s fake tits and being an Asian god or whatever. It’s pathetic.

To answer my rhetorical question: this place exists because a fundamental need is no longer met in society. This place brings people together but in a restrained, half assed way. This leads to situations like what we witnessed this weekend.

Kirk please stfu.

Re: Would this place exist if we lived in communities of substance?

rather than playing Animal Crossings 7 with CoolSoccerGuy42 from Belfast.

Fock off! We have a lovely time gaming together

Belfast born and bred

😂

My password is password

women didn't have tits back then

My password is password

Yes they did. This is a misconception created by big pharma for fun.

Kirk please stfu.

Keep our companies name out ya FUCKING mouth!

Pumping you fulla Sodium bicarbonate since 1927