Scarface : Geena is hardly a score - SPOILERS

Geena is hardly a score - SPOILERS

Why did Manelo want to marry it, and why did Tony have the hot for her, hana!?

Re: Geena is hardly a score - SPOILERS

She's lovely

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She was hotter in the Abyss

Holy shit, was that her?

I think she was more attractive in SF since she was a stone cold bitch in TA.
TA?
LOL
See what I did there?
Ha!

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Also this film seem to be the womans and no hooters, hana

You mean also as well Michelle Fife, buna!?

There were some Whoppers Delights

Manilow was in bed with a busty blonde womans when Tony was call him one time

Also Tony mama has the Whoppers delights, hana

COR!!! Who is the womans Manilow is take inside the bed, buna?

Ur ethnicity is becoming more of a nuisance than black people.

My password is password

who are you speak to, buna?

Re: Gina is hardly a score - SPOILERS

It's Gina not Geena.

While she wasn't exactly in the same sphere as Tony scoring Elvira, Mastrantonio acted her part wonderfully and really brought out the naivety and easily influenced aspects of her character. A young woman not only seduced by the handsome Manny, but the rich and decadent lifestyle that her brother had introduced her too. Her death was tragic and the arrogant, yet clueless Manny, had a lot to do with this as well.

Since the main emotional anchor of the film centered on Gina's corruption by Tony and their mother's disapproval, (there wasn't much else to play on here due to the morally corrupt characters), I would have liked to have seen an alternate ending of the police arriving at their mother's humble home to inform her of Gina's death.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I think the mom pretty much disowned Tony, right?

Now if the bad guys left both Tony and Gina's bodies there, or even if they were taken away to be hidden, it still might be devastating for the mom to hear of both her kids being killed or missing on the same night.

I'm sure she would blame Tony for Gina's death as he should be.

As "cool and hip" as the movie is, it is a tragic ending if you really think about it.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

The mother knew Tony was bad news and refused his dirty money when he offered her some.

She would have been more devastated to hear about her daughter's demise than that of her psychopathic son. She saw the person Tony had become and what she feared for Gina was that there would be no way out, except by paying the ultimate price.

The mother was an honest and genuine being and its just as tragic that the consequences of her son's actions all snowballed onto her as well.

"She would have been more devastated to hear about her daughter's demise than that of her psychopathic son."

I agree.
I can more easily see the mom grieving and going to Gina's funeral but not Tony's.

If she ever had any hope at all for Tony to somehow change his ways and get out of that lifestyle, of which we don't see how he ever could since he was addicted to it, then she might feel some sadness for him.

I would think that losing two kids at once no matter what they did might be hard for a parent.

There are murderers in prison who have parents that still love them.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Everyone has parents and family can tend to stick together through thick and thin.

Like you say, even murderers have those that still love them and the parents, if they have self-awareness and accountability for their own actions, they may feel somewhat responsible for how their kids turned out.

Life in Cuba wasn't easy and it was a dog eat dog world. Yet folks keep on popping them out, but I won't go there….