Sex and Dating : Breeders want brats because they can….

Breeders want brats because they can….

….not because they should.

Please discuss.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Re: Breeders want brats because they can….

Fuck off, creep.

My password is password

MMMMMMMMMM brats

I hope they're vegetarian sausages. It is insulting to offer carnivorous ones to a vegetarian….

You're vegan?

Nevermind, they weren't offered to you because you're THE Debbie Downer here.

NomNomNomNom

GO KID GO!

My password is password

Where did I say I was vegan? Do you even know the difference?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

Strewth! I didn't want to breed with no disgusting woman! Gross!!! No brats for me. Hutch and Warren are the only kids I ever need!!!

Take care of them in their old age.

My password is password

That could be a reasoning, yet if the parents create resentments in their kids due to misguided upbringing, then they may just chuck em in a home.

So you can create a negative out of ANY positive?

What a rare talent!

Your parents would be so proud of their little cheesy one if they knew this!

You're a HATER, which is worse than a "breeder"! So THERE!

My password is password

Breeders are easy to hate on. Having kids in the hope that they will take care of them in their dotage is only something the moronic brain dead breeder mentality could come up with….

Breeders are easy to hate on. Having kids in the hope that they will take care of them in their dotage is only something the moronic brain dead breeder mentality could come up with….
Very few couples have children because they're thinking about "their dotage," simpleton.

Get over yourself and GET A LIFE. Whatever this is is not working out for you, it's only fueling ANGER OVER SOMETHING THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

Got it?

My password is password

Look at those frickin' retards, born out of retarded genetics.

Idk what kind of household you were brought up in but parents and their kids love each other very much and continue to do so until the day they die. Sure, there are psycho, dysfunctional families out there, but they aren't your average family.

My password is password

Ask him what kind of household he was brought up in. He'll get mad and change the subject, asking you why you're on a sock.

My password is password

The average general family IS dysfunctional. ALL families are. Show me the perfect family.

I love having new neighbors with 2 little ones, so cute!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

How long do they stay cute for though Ms. Cheeks? People who have kids because they're cute, I see as simpleminded and shortsighted. When they're not ours and not having to be responsible 24/7 for them, its not the same as an everyday burden.

I wouldn't even want to be a pet of most, let alone their kid. Imagine being Donna's brat, or Orson's or Itty's.

People who have kids because they're cute, I see as simpleminded and shortsighted.
Surely you must realize very few parents have children because they're cute.

It's clear YOU'RE the one who's simpleminded and shortsighted.
When they're not ours and not having to be responsible 24/7 for them, its not the same as an everyday burden.
So you're talking about when they leave the nest? Yes, let's hope they don't all become SERIAL KILLERS BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROVE YOUR POINT THAT "BREEDING" IS A HEINOUS THING TO DO!

THE HORROR!

You're a very special breed of hater, Toasty.

My password is password

So why do they breed? Just because they can?

Breeding has become about overkill and the breeder takes zilch responsibility for it. The breeder is so arrogant, that it thinks that being is just about the human form and they are above everything else.

Now listen up you stinking sock troll, why aren’t you posting under your primary account, useless manipulating breeder?

So why do they breed? Just because they can?

Breeding has become about overkill and the breeder takes zilch responsibility for it. The breeder is so arrogant, that it thinks that being is just about the human form and they are above everything else.

Now listen up you stinking sock troll, why aren’t you posting under your primary account, useless manipulating breeder?
More anger over something you can't change!

So funny!

My password is password

Be nice to see the breeder change themselves and stop fucking up the rest of the world for everyone else with their useless spawn.

Just look at that gif, its what you relate too and I'd say it very likely is you….

Welcome back, Bongo.

How would /. Know why people breed? Stop asking dumb questions.

My password is password

Are you a breeder?

Mommy works for the government and Daddy stays home with the little ones

I think it's great he's able to do that

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I've got friends that do that, but it is hard work to psyche myself up to visit with all the screaming and squealing going on around the place.

Just pop a valium, my friend 😘

I love hearing them next door, they're pretty small so they're not quite as loud and they scream in Spanish, it sounds lovely (I'm killing myself)

Besides, Henry's loud enough for the whole neighborhood

That high piercing shrieking sound does my head in. I think its around the terrible twos and I'm like keep away from me. I was ready to swat them recently when I went around and had to try real hard to refrain myself. Jumping all over, screeching and screaming. While trying to talk to their folks I get a sticky beak climbing onto the table and then onto me wanting to see what I was showing her dad on the phone. Get down brat and learn some manners!

At least the kids next door to you are being taught a second language, but will they grow up decent, or end up like the mind disordered trolls on here?

It's the parenting, methinks Mr Toasty

They can gently ask their kids to settle down when company is over, or have them play in another room

Some I guess just want their kids to be free as possible and while the parents are more than decent people, I see them not reining in some of the behavior. I think its just some sort of tolerance thing they feel they have to put up with, but all of a sudden I do see the volcano erupt and let off some steam, which proves its a put-on to a certain point.

I just don't think brats today are as mindful, or as wary of their folks as my gen were. They are getting their way more and more and getting more and more things too. There needs to be a balance.

Well… when I was working at the airport in retail and also at a retail pharmacy, I found that the Asian and Hispanic kids were the best behaved

The Hispanics almost always shop together as a family

by ToastedCheese April 26, 2022 01:17 AM
Member since December 21, 2017

….not because they should.

Please discuss.

Cheesy indulges in wishful dreams…again.

So in typical breeder fashion, you can't offer any insight into the discussion of breeders having more brats than they need or should?

by ToastedCheese April 26, 2022 06:57 AM

So in typical breeder fashion, you can't offer any insight into the discussion of breeders having more brats than they need or should?

Don't want to discuss your dubious fantasies.
The word "breeder" sounds even more stupid in German…"Brüter".

Better is the "schneller Brüter" what would be in English "fast breeder".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeder_reactor#Fast_breeder_reactor

The BREEDER is so selfish, it’s not self-aware enough to take accountability for the scourge they unleash upon the planet, with all their dense spawn.

The BREEDER is so selfish, it’s not self-aware enough to take accountability for the scourge they unleash upon the planet, with all their dense spawn.
scourge
unleash
dense spawn

Wow. You don't realize that without procreation, the world would cease to function.

You're probably sick enough to wish for that and have "nature" reclaim the planet.

You could jump off a cliff and BEGIN THE REVOLUTION!

I hope you don't. If you stick around, maybe you can find it in your heart to see some beauty in the world. Even some in the laughter of a child.

My password is password

Childish and ignorant troll. It’s because you have’t grown up and woken up to what your real purpose of being is, is that you can only find joy in a sprog and what you see as physical life.

The paradox is, the breeder is dragging the rest of the over populated human race down a cliff face with them, like the rest of the lemmings.

Childish and ignorant troll. It’s because you have’t grown up and woken up to what your real purpose of being is, is that you can only find joy in a sprog and what you see as physical life.

The paradox is, the breeder is dragging the rest of the over populated human race down a cliff with them, like the rest of the lemmings.
Grind your teeth some more over the hyperbolic lies YOU TELL YOURSELF!

STAY MAD!

CHILDREN EVERYWHERE!

SUCKING THE VERY LIFE OUT OF THE EARTH!

WHAT CAN BE DONE??????

IT'S THE END!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

My password is password

SUCKING THE VERY LIFE OUT OF THE EARTH!
The ignorant breeder in a nutshell.

by ToastedCheese April 26, 2022 08:41 AM

Keep cool, man…substantially I'm on your side.
But instead of starting a serious discussion you call all parents "breeders" and all children "brats".
What reaction did you expect?
Or was it the reaction you wanted? ☻

You sound like WarrenPeace who wants to "thin our herds".
You sound as if you want to eleminate most humans cause they are only "breeders" and "brats".
No love or real concern in your words, only hate.
Do you hate yourself cause you're a human?

Why not discuss voluntary birthcontrol?
Why not discuss human's view on Nature as an alleged opponent?
Why are so many people unable to see us as a part of Nature?
We are a part of Nature!

So, would've liked to discuss the topic with you but not with THAT OP.
Here an interesting and well made video what I've already posted some weeks ago.
It hopefully makes young families think twice how much children they really want.

Human Population Through Time
American Museum of Natural History (2015/2016)

Parents are breeders and children are brats and that is a known fact.

The herd does need thinning and the breeder is its own worst enemy.

😴

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

develop coping skills, and never had issues with their own parents.

My password is password

Coping skills may not always cut the mustard and what are these coping skills? Raising more ignorant and image self-conscious creeps.

Calm down asshole. You're here because your parents brought you into the world!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lWAzQv8Fe4fEti/giphy.gif

My password is password