Mickey Rooney : Mickey's son Ted speaks!

Mickey's son Ted speaks!

Interesting what his son had to say! I think both Mick's stepsons took his money, & his stepson Mark alienated him from his entire family, so he could end up with everything at the end! I always found it fishy that a new will was made just weeks before he died leaving everything to Mark, & nothing to his kids! I don't believe Mickey was mentally competent when he made the new will!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-what-happened-mick ey-rooneys-millions

Re: Mickey's son Ted speaks!

my only question is this, if this is all true, why is it that the family doesn't say jack sh*t until the guy freaking dies? kinda like How John Phillips was accoused years after he died of raping his own daughter Mackenzie. yet his only family denies it! I'm the type of guy who doesn't refuse to believe something bad about this or that actor I love. but what I find funny is they wait until after they die.

Joan Crawford wasn't the greatest human being nor was Bette Davis yet as actress they are favorites of mine. Tony Curtis I've heard numerious stories how he was a prick and I like him as an actor. in short I dunno who to believe.

I also think that if Jan was that unhappy with him she should have just divorced him. but than what do I know ya know?

raping his own daughter Mackenzie. yet his only family denies it! I'm the type of guy who doesn't refuse to believe something bad about this or that actor I love. but what I find funny is they wai 111c t until after they die.

I don't know about that...but I saw an interview with her once, and she said that her dad was giving her cocaine while she was taking a bath at the age of six...so....

you know because they're great on screen, doesn't always mean that they're good off screen.....

susan

but that happens in a lot of cases, not just Hollywood...so many people shouldn't be together, and raising their children together, they're toxic...but yet...they always stay married....

Mickey Rooney was very sharp up until his death, he had just finished shooting his scenes for the Night at the Museum a couple weeks before. And a week before he passed he had enjoyed a day at the races with long time chums Mel Brooks and Dick Van Patten.

oh I know that. but if any of what his Stepson and his wife are saying are true. and even though he's my favorite actor of all time. and I am open to believe if it is,

than she should have divorced him. it's not like was in the spotlight anymore. he wasn't. yes he did 2 or 3 films that were A list films in recent years. but he wasn't all over the place recently until he died.

so people are I think are open to believe that if it's true. but so far to me it just sounds to me like why wait until he dies to say all this? I'd say to hurt his image? but let's face it he hasn't had one in years. it was like when he did the film Bill and Sugar Babies during the early 80's that got him into a bunch of stuff. he was mostly doing idependant films pretty much.

yes his name still meant something but not like it used to. like I said it's funny how all this comes out after he dies and he has no way of defending himself. with Joan Crawford yes her daughter wrote that book and yes I do belie 111c ve some of it is true. but I am open to believe her daughter also lied on some stuff. I've heard other people agreeing with what Christina Said.

she did yes wait until she died. but Joan did know about the book at least. did it stop people from loving her? no it didn't. yeah it's made them pause a bit when they learn what kind of mother she was. but it's not stopping people discover her films or continue to watch them. the same goes with Mickey Rooney. if any of this is true. than It won't stop me from watching his films and tv films etc.. at the moment we only have their word for it and no one else's so far. what do you believe anyways?

No, Mickey was not "sharp until his death", Mickey sounded like he had symptoms of dementia! Just look at this pic of Mickey being wheeled by Mark! The poor man looked frail and weak, and in no condition to make his own decisions. In this article, he sounded like he would ramble on. Soo sad! http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/mickey-rooney-dementia-shock er

His memory was sketchy but he was still relatively sharp, there are interviews online with him from 2013 you could tell he wasn't as with it as he had used to be. But for a man of his years he was still pretty solid and he had just finished a shooting a couple films right before his death. Which is pretty good.

Yeah, his mind seemed ok for his age at the time, but I do believe Rooney stretched the truth a bit like saying Mickey Mouse was named after him, or that he gave Marilyn Monroe her name? His former co-star Dana Carvey mentioned how he changed his stories, I've also read accounts that he wasn't pleasant to work with either, but who knows! The man sure led a very long interesting life.

i do recall it being posted online and screw the magazine this article was from. rule of thumb for me is never believe jack sh*t of anything from it. but

i do believe he was suffering from dementia cause even without that artcile. i recall seeing it on yahoo news that he was in i think the early stages of it.

which is i think why he had someone to take care of him regardless who it is. and i never thought that's why him & his wife split either. but it may have been part of that. i do think he was a strong guy who did no doubt have good days. and on those days he did perform. no doubt it would not surprise me if they did have to have him on set and act on his good days.

but i never thought to much about his changing his stories. for some people no doubt he was hard to work with or for. but you i think will find that with any actor. you can find anyone say they were a horror to work with or for. and than you can in the same film find people who praise him for being a gem to work with.

it i think can go both ways. so nobody wins in short.

just because he was frail and weak doesn't mean that he had dementia...

I knew a woman who died when she was 99.....yes she was frail and weak, she had a bunch of stuff happen to her...but guess what, she was as sharp as a tack...when I saw her just a month (in December) or so before she died, she died sometime in January...

so don't put frail and dementia together, because that's not often the case....a person can be frail in their 90's, but that doesn't always mean that they're loosing or have lost their minds....

and I know a few other women who are in their 90's or who were, and yes they were frail, but they can still make up their own minds....

susan

The guy pushing the wheelchair looks in worse shape than Mickey!

You don't have to stand tall, but you do have to stand up!

Re: Mickey's son Ted speak 16d0 s!

I always found it fishy that a new will was made just weeks before he died leaving everything to Mark, & nothing to his kids! I don't believe Mickey was mentally competent when he made the new will!

you hear about that stuff all the time in fiction...so maybe fiction did become truth in all of this...who's to say

susan

There ought to be lots of updates here.

Get the facts first - you can distort them later!

Was separated, and filed for divorce, from his last wife, but strangely died before the divorce was finalized.