Mickey Rooney : R.I.P. Mickey Rooney

Re: R.I.P. Mickey Rooney

If there ever was a passing that deserved having the yellow banner brought back ...this one was it.

Rest in Peace Mickey.

"MOJO2014"

God Bless and rest in peace.....one of the greats :)

Rest in peace, Mickey Rooney.

RIP Mickey Rooney. What a legend!

Why ain't you at the garden party you heathen?

He was a very charming, special man and will be greatly missed. I just watched him again the other day in Pete's Dragon. He was wonderful, as always. RIP, Mickey.

"I don't love pink. Pink loves me."

RIP Mickey Rooney. I wish I could have met him in person. I thought he was going to make it to at least 95, oh well. An incredible legacy, he shall never be forgotten. Thanks for the memories Mickey, RIP :(

R.I.P. Mick

what an amazing career!

R.I.P

Prostitute: What the *beep* are you doing?
Johnny: I'm gonna kill a bunch of people.

May he rest in peace thanks for sharing your talent with us

Ah, I can't believe he's gone! :'[ But boy, he'll never be forgotten. 338 IMDb credits?! Wow!! Plus 315 more for appearances as himself, and for jobs other than acting. He's gotta have one of the highest numbers, if not the highest. So many roles for which one could know and remember him!

It is pretty awesome and phenomenal to have such a claim--working in the entertainment industry every decade from the beginnings of film, to the high-tech modern day. So very, very few people in the world can say that. What an interesting life he surely led!

"If you don't have anything nice to say...come sit by me!"

RIP

RIP