Mickey Rooney : Why do I lump him and Don Rickles together ?

Why do I lump him and Don Rickles together ?

The brain is amazing. If it turns out that they use to be friend or something, that would be incredible, because I made an association of them and don't know why other than them both being older stand up comics. Are they both Jewish ? Are they both cantankorous as a stlick ? Did they both marry incredably gorgeous women who were outside of their reach ? I have no idea why I lumped them together.

Re: Why do I lump him and Don Rickles together ?

They are both very good at what they do but I would not classify Mickey as a stand-up comic but an extremely versatile actor. When his career is viewed as a whole it encompasses an incredibly broad spectrum of talent. Rickles is superb but within a much narrower range (st 5b4 and-up with a number of acting credits).

I don't think I want to go to the pictures. Oh?Why not? I've seen everything worth seeing.

I would not classify Mickey as a stand-up comic

Not intentionally, anyway.

MICKEY ROONEY IS MUCH MORE TALENTED AND MUCH BETTER LOOKING..HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU COMPARE THE TWO! LOL
MICKEY RULES!

LOL HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT COMING OFF AS AN IDIOT? LOL OH WAIT YOU CAN'T! LOL stfu, nerd.