The Soapbox : I always figured Nimda must be a decent guy & appreciated him running this site

I always figured Nimda must be a decent guy & appreciated him running this site

But now that the ultimate authority on the worth of human beings has denounced him, he must be a bad, bad man. He’s dead to me now!

Re: I always figured Nimda must be a decent guy & appreciated him running this s

I blocked him. I stand with Azn.

My password is password

Re: I always figured Nimda must be a decent guy & appreciated him running this s

He's the best!

My password is password

Doesn't matter that he's a bad, bad man. He's hot. That's all that counts. 💘

My password is password

You really need to calm down, Rocketman.

My password is password

His bad boy attitude adds to his hotness. 🥰

My password is password

Back off.

My password is password

Calm down, ITTY.

My password is password

His hair, his abs, his dick. What a specimen.

Rocketman.

My password is password

Calm down, Rocketman.

My password is password

Lol I don’t think I’ve ever seen what he looks like.

"I would lay down my life for that man."

-Gameboy, 2019

My password is password

laugh.gif

My password is password

ANY admin who allows antoony roks to keep spamming us with his constant tsunami of ****ing polls and obsessing over little girls is facilitating this future rapist and murderer.

That makes Nimda a ****ing dick.

calm down, Warren.

My password is password

Shut up Anna

He's perfect 🥰

So are you sweetcheeks. Dump that guy and chose me.

My password is password

Settle down.

My password is password

No

You considered it for 15 minutes. @nimda

My password is password

I was busy!

;)

My password is password

Busy with your other lover?

My password is password

I was putting Easter basket stuff away

Cadburry's? Peeps?
chatty.gif

My password is password

Putting Easter basket stuff away! lol. You can do better than that.

My password is password

STAHP

😘

My password is password

😘 (only if this is Nimda but if it's not Nimda then **** off)

Edit: you're not Nimda!

Thank you for the kiss Twiz , you are a real nice lady, 💦💦💦

My password is password

How about a nice, wholesome handshake?

🤝😚

My password is password

🤝

@nimda

My password is password

tenor.gif

My password is password

How bout giving me a nice wholesome hand job.

My password is password

Weirdo

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

This is why we can’t have nice things, Rocket. no.gif

My password is password

I’ve only interacted with him a few times, but he does seem like a pretty good chap.

💦💦💦

My password is password

Suq? Is that you lol?

Lol…not that time

💦💦💦

My password is password

💦💦💦

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

giveup.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.