Ed Sheeran : Overrated

Overrated

Everyone keeps raving about this guy, but for me his music puts me to sleep. And everyone gives him sooo much credit for doing the bare minimum of writing his songs, and having a guitar. Ni 5b4 cki Minaj has been writing her songs her whole career too, where's her party?

Re: Overrated

Nicki Minaj is a poet. Sheeran is like a granny, busking is his skill

Overrated, for sure. I like a few of his songs but radio stations over-play his music and I don't find him to be a very charismatic or stand-out artist.

Overrated for sure, like Cardi, Eilish, Swift and Cyrus.

When seeing this (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248/) movie I was soooooooo hoping it was a sheeran-lookalike and that they were just reaaaaaally taking the piss out of him but it was the real sheeeran, which was disappointing.

But regarding his music, I'm sure I've heard some songs by him over the years and NONE of them I could name as they just aren't memorable. Same with music by Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. Couldn't name or sing a single song by them.

Music slowly died in the 90's with the advent of 'house' and niggas with their fucking 'rap' and hippety hoppety.

Music slowly died in the 90's with the advent of 'house' and niggas with their fucking 'rap' and hippety hoppety.

There was many great music made during the 2001-2008 period, IMO.

If there was, it wasn't by niggas.

Well definitely not by rap/hip hop artists!

We half agree: I wouldn't call them 'artists'. I would call them talentless fucks.

Hip Hop/Rap music in the 80s was great though.

There is only ONE song that was great, the rest sucks harder than a 14 year old Thai hooker.

False.

You clearly haven't been with a 14 year old Thai hooker yet.

WTF that has to do with my comment?

What did your 'False' have to to with my comment!?

Well? Punk!

WTF does that have to do with my comment as well? Dumbass.

False.

Loser Junkie.

Thanks for introducing yourself so eloquently. I myself am GrumpyBastard. Unlike you I am a winner, and I don't do drugs.

No, stop lying. You’re just another lowlife loser junkie.

No! I will NEVER stop lying!

Your loss, junkie.

False.

You mad, junkie?

I have never done drugs, so instead of 'junkie' you may address me as Sir.

My bad, druggie.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Another junkie. Here’s to ya, bitch:🖕🖕

He's a boring woke leftist git who admires Covinda Ardern…..🤮

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

It's name (the HORSE) is jaCUNTa. She has RUINED New Zilland and should be on fucking death row for high treason of the Kiwis. That CUNT and her fucking mandates. She's a MURDERER.

This ranga woke git only thinks he's gay too because of his feminine side. What a tosser!

He knows he is, but being out and proud wouldn't give him the credibility he needs due to straight still being perceived as societal "normalcy".

This leftard nancy could likely end up like George Michael, flaunting his wee wee to other dudes in a public restroom.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?