Politics : 5m Afghani kids are facing death from starvation because of the US

5m Afghani kids are facing death from starvation because of the US

Re: 5m Afghani kids are facing death from starvation because of the US

Because of Joe Biden.

No, because of their own stupid Taliban-reignment.
You really want me to join your platform, Millard-Alex?

What, my forum? Yes, you should join.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

Be careful what you ask for, young man.
Yes, I like you, but can become a verbal killer.

Edit:
Added "young man"…lol

Sounds like the bitch is on the rag.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

So you don't give a shit at all about the innocent children of Afghanistan who are suffering and can die and won't even bother criticizing Biden for that.

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

And she is not a bitch.
She is someone who cares.

Bitch still sounds like she's on the rag. And those kids are NOT my responsibility, but yeah okay FUCK BIDEN!

The people of ukraine arent your problem either but you still got that faggot ass slave ukraini slogan in your sig.

You got a problem….

You got a problem with that, you Russian Boot Licking Shit Stain? Fuck Putin and Fuck you!

You got a problem….

Can you give a serious answer as to why those people of Ukraine are important but not the people of Afghanistan? Please refrain from posting an overused gif or threatening to fuck my ass over a genuine question.

You got a problem….

Hey asshole, YOU'RE the one who started the name calling!

You got a problem….

I said the "slava ukrani" thing was faggot ass. Regardless of who is posting it or saying it. I didn't call you in particular any names.

You got a problem….

You insulted my signature, so you insulted me, shit stain!

You got a problem….

So..I guess you don't want to explain why people of Ukraine are more important than people from Afghanistan?

You got a problem….

I didn't say that, ass wipe.

Thank you for sharing this.

She makes excellent points and is right on from 48 seconds to the end.

Because of American involvement and not Russia this gets swept under the rug.

How does someone die from starvation? Surely there's got to be some things they can eat.

You're telling me there's absolutely zero form of plant or animal life that can be consumed where they are?

Hell, rather than starve to death, I'd eat another motherfucking human being lol

@WarrenPeace I'd eat your soy-latte-drinking, vegan faggot ass and turn you into my shit, bitch.

Yes Toryman, why can't they just order an Uber Eats?

I don't understand how someone can starve to death. If I had to, I'd eat anything. I'd eat bugs and worms.

Plus, as I said, they could always resort to cannibalism. Draw straws and one unlucky fuck becomes dinner. They used to do that several hundred years ago when men would sail around the world and they'd get lost at sea.

Tell those kids if they hungry they can eat a bag of dicks and quit their bitching!

My password is password

They're starving because America froze their bank accounts, so their parents can't get any money out!

I see it's OK to deploy cancel culture against white conservatives, but not the Taliban. The Afghan central bank's US assets have been frozen because they broke their side of the deal. They're still committing human rights atrocities.

This is how the bizarre logic of the left works. You don't even know what you want. Your perspective is warped and incoherent. You expect magic to happen. You want crippling action against the government of a nation that mistreats its citizens, but expect that, somehow, that action won't affect the citizens themselves.

I'm sure you were happy to see the bank accounts of conservative Canadian protestors frozen…

All you know for sure is, white, protestant, capitalist culture is bad and must be destroyed.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

As usual, when logic tears apart your opinion and shows it to be hypocritical and contradictory, silence.

How do you do it? How do you handle the cognitive dissonance? Perhaps you guys can't experience cognitive dissonance. That would explain the "mental illness" of left wing thinking.

Somebody needs to look into that.

Well, afaik, based on their history of growing poppies, they are certainly capable of growing their own stuff. I thought the Taliban was going to shut down all the Afghani opium poppy fields… Maybe they should transition them into food-crop fields and farms? Humanitarian crisis averted.

It takes time for food to grow. This isn't a video game, it's real life.

I'm sure the Taliban knows about that, so let the Taliban deal with it. They had plenty of time to plan for that before they took over the country and enacted all their policies. It's on them now.

They didn't take over until they took over… you can't roll out policies until you've come to power.

Are you all there? Serious question.

Why the US? Aren't we just punishing an evil regime that commits atrocities?

Don't worry about it though, China will be along shortly to add another resource rich region to its burgeoning empire.

It's why we left. We were told to, or else. China is now the world's most powerful nation. You lefties will soon get a harsh lesson in reality.

Once the reds don't need climate change, BLM, transgenderism, and all the other distractions they've been financing, you'll quickly get to see what the world really looks like.

The schadenfreude of watching the middle classes stripped of their comfort won't last long. Within weeks the cognitive dissonance will cripple you and you'll be begging for a savior.