Star Wars : Who are the Top 5 Most Underrated "STAR WARS" Movie Villains ?

Who are the Top 5 Most Underrated "STAR WARS" Movie Villains ?

Who do you yourself think are the Top 5 Most Underrated "STAR WARS" Movie Villains ?

For an Example, Here are My own 5 Answers below.

1. Supreme Leader Snoke (THE FORCE AWAKENS, THE LAST JEDI)

2. Admiral Piett (THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, RETURN OF THE JEDI)

3. Director Krennic (ROGUE ONE)

4. Admiral Motti (A NEW HOPE)

5. Allegiant General Pryde (THE RISE OF SKYWALKER)

Re: Who are the 5 Most Underrated "STAR WARS" Movie Villains ?

Do you prefer SW over ST?

My password is password

I am actually a BIGGER Fan of "STAR TREK" but I definitely like and am a Fan of "STAR WARS" as well.

How about yourself ?

I've only seen the original Star Wars (which I liked) and the odd ST The Next Generation episode.

My password is password

Re: Who are the Top 5 Most Underrated "STAR WARS" Movie Villains ?

Not even the writers cared about Snoke, which is why they killed him off with before any character development even took place.

"Not even the writers cared about Snoke"

———————————

Actually, it was just 1 writer which was Rian Johnson (he also wrote "THE LAST JEDI" in addition to directing it).

JJ Abrams (he and Lawrence Kasdan wrote "THE FORCE AWAKENS") didn't even know that Snoke was going to die in Episode 8 until he read the script for it.

Also, JJ Abrams himself said that the 1 thing that surprised him the most about "THE LAST JEDI" was actually Captain Phasma being killed off in it.

I have said this before and I will say it again, I really wish that JJ Abrams had written and directed all 3 Movies in the Sequel Trilogy. I think that if he had then both Episode 8 and Episode 9 would have been totally different Movies.

JJ Abrams did write The Rise Of Skywalker which was the worst of the 3 so I doubt it would have been much better if he wrote The Last Jedi. They should have gone with someone other than JJ from the start. His writing is almost always unoriginal and never tells a coherent story.

"JJ Abrams did write The Rise Of Skywalker"

———————————————–

Yeah, He wrote it with Chris Terrio.

First off, I actually did enjoy "THE RISE OF SKYWALKER" and the reason why is because I went into it wanting to see a good, fun, long, action packed, adventure Movie and that is exactly what I got.

However, I do understand that the majority of "STAR WARS" Fans hate the Movie and when it comes down to it, I honestly think that Abrams and Terrio were really in an impossible situation with Episode 9 because of "THE LAST JEDI", because of what Rian Johnson did, because of how Toxic the Fans were becoming at that time, and also (and I don't know if this part is true, it is just something that I heard) because Kathleen Kennedy kept wanting Abrams and Terrio to change things with the story in Episode 9 (during the filming of it) by wanting things taken out and other things being put in and other things being changed to this or that. I think even Chris Terrio said that he had never done a Movie that had as many re-writes as Episode 9 did.

Honestly, You can't make a "STAR WARS" Movie that works with the majority of Fans when you are making it in a situation like the one Abrams and Terrio were in with Episode 9.

Again, I just think that Abrams and Terrio were really in an impossible situation with that Movie.

"His writing is almost always unoriginal and never tells a coherent story."

————————————-

That is actually isn't true and the proof of it is "MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III" and the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie.

Heck, if Gene Roddenberry (he created "STAR TREK") had been alive in 2009 and he had seen the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie then he definitely would have liked that JJ Abrams took the story backward in it and showed how Kirk first got the Enterprise and how he first met Spock, McCoy, and all of the others and that Abrams did all of that with bright young stars and new stars. Gene Roddenberry definitely would have liked that Abrams did those things in the 2009 "STAR TREK" Movie.

To be fair though, If Gene Roddenberry was still alive today and he saw how "STAR TREK" is today then he definitely would not have liked it or thought that the current version of it is better than his own version of it (to be fair again though, I honestly don't think that there will ever be a version of "STAR TREK" that will ever be better than Gene Roddenberry's version regardless of who makes it, how they make it, and what stories they tell in it).