Tara Reid : Was in so many iconic 90s teen films

Was in so many iconic 90s teen films

Plus she has worked with some great people, what happened!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Was in so many iconic 90s teen films

Doing Wild on Tara/Taradise at a time when she had flops in her film career was the kiss of death.
Botched plastic surgery and a bad lifestyle on top of that finished any chance she had.
She should have re-located to the UK for work after she was on Celebrity Big Brother UK back in 2011. She came across really well, cute and kooky, and people here seemed to like her.

Tara seems like a nice, sweet, lovely woman. She should have been a HUGE star. Too bad she became an alcoholic. Lindsay Lohan is another Celebrity who should be HUGE today but let herself become an alcoholic and a drug addict, ouch. Lindsay had a VERY bright start playing Hallie and Annie, 11 year old twins trying to get their divorced Parents back together. She was also good as Cady in Mean Girls and made us feel like she was Cady and wasn't just spouting her lines like a Robot. Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen was when her movies started to get off in a bad way. The scene where she is out of beat with the other Dancers and looked dazed and confused was funny however. 🤣 Just My Luck, her Character was STUPID without her luck, like when her contact fell into kitty litter and she put it back into her eye without washing it and got an eye infection later. She came off as REALLY smart, winning over a tough Mogul with a witty Presentation she winged on the spot before she lost her good luck.

Agreed. She was a cutie in American Pie and was good in Cruel Intentions. Now she fucked up her body and is now doing straight-to-video stuff, esp. Lifetime movies.

We don't talk about Bruno! No, no, no!

Lindsay Lohan was wonderful before she went off the rails. Very engaging to watch her on screen. I think theres more chance for her to make a come back than Tara as shes only 35.
I would love to be able to go to the cinema and see them both on the big screen again.

Tara's only in her 40's, so she could make a good comeback too if she puts her mind to it. There are MANY Huge stars who started their Careers in their Middle ages like in their 50's. If Tara was elderly, she'd most likely have ZERO chance to make a good comeback, but she's only in her 40's. A good example of someone who is REALLY elderly(And could be dead now) and blew her Career when she was younger is the Woman who appears in the Metallica And The Memory Remaiins. She looked about 70 in 1997 so she'd be about 95 if still alive. She blew her good career by getting hooked on drugs like so many other Stars.

I actually liked Taradise.

I think her bad personality, surgeries, and stupid choices in life and in personal relations ruined her.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

I don't know what hack she went to for her tits back then, but what a fuck up.

Gone

Yikes

My password is password.

Gross, also anorexic🤮

Gone

I like to remember her in better days. I know she's 47 later on this year and she's never going to look 25 again, but a little weight gain would help.

I think only *some* of her plastic surgery was allegedly "botched," such as her liposuction. She had unrealistic expectations and didn't do her part. If the surgeon just sucks out all the fat, and she doesn't build the muscle up to give her body some shape and tone, her SKIN is going to ripple, sag, and drape in weird ways on her body. That's HER fault, not the fault of the surgeon. That's also why her butt looks flat and "flabby." She needs to hit the squat rack, and she needs to lift HEAVY. She needs to eat healthy and lay off the booze and the drugs and the smoking. THAT is what aged her so excessively.

It's possible her boob job got botched, but one reason might be she went too big for her small frame (or when she was anorexic without enough fat on her body, so the implants tore her skin). Again, this means while the surgeon should have explained that to her, she, being one of Hollywood's up-and-coming actresses, could get what she wanted, regardless, and then she blames the surgeon. If I'm not mistaken, she had a boob job and went in for a 2nd one to go bigger and that's when things got fucked up. Her body couldn't handle it (especially along with her lifestyle).

For what it's worth, even back in American Pie days, I never found her appealing, pretty, cute, attractive, beautiful, or anything remotely similar. She can't act her way out of a paper bag, and she was *trying* to rely on her so-called "looks" to get ahead in movies. Her drinking, drugging, smoking, and partying lifestyle, especially so early on, ruined her chances of becoming much of anything beyond Sharknado.

She also looks like she has a thyroid problem (ie: her bulging eyes, like they're going to pop right out of her head if she sneezes too hard).

Blech.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Blech is right.

My password is password.