Politics : There isn't going to be a World War 3

There isn't going to be a World War 3

Russia's actions have been universally condemned. They have no allies. If there was a world war it would be the world against Russia. Putin isn't stupid, he knows he would not win that war. He doesn't even have the full support of his own people. There is no potential for a greater war. The most likely scenario is this Ukrainian war ends soon as Putin realizes it's hurting him politically in Russia and he will declare some sort of victory and heads home.

Re: There isn't going to be a World War 3

I think folks are calling it WW3 because of nukes.
If Russia fired them at USA then NK might also.
Though there would be no winners of it.

There is also fear that if Putin wins Ukraine that it could destabilize or somehow be connected to causing some disruption to E. Europe but how it would without invading other countries, I dunno.

How Silly Can You Get? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EumJ3wkg78A

Putin might not start it, but Biden is dumb enough he might do it accidentally.

Shhhh. If they bomb the uk hard enough those of who remai might finally get off this bloody island.

The problem is what you’re saying stays true in a vacuum. Logically, if all the actors are rational and in control, no WW3. But with war, unintended escalation is an expectation. A regional and conventional war can easily become something else very quickly and in ways nobody can anticipate.

Good talk.

Yes there is going to be a WW3

Russia's actions have been universally condemned. They have no allies.

All the more reason for a desperate Russia to resort to using nukes.

BTW, Russia does have allies and potential allies: Belarus, Serbia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc. Don't believe everything the lying Western media and Anglo-Atlanticist governments tell you.

If there was a world war it would be the world against Russia. Putin isn't stupid, he knows he would not win that war.

World War 3 would most likely be nuclear. There would be mutually assured destruction.

NATO is not "the world". It would be NATO nations against Russia and whatever allies Russia can scrounge up. Most African, Asian and South American nations would be neutral.

Mexico, North America's second most populated country, refuses to put sanctions on Russia.

Now I'm shivering…really! ☺
Shivered nearly whole my life as a 'child' of cold war.
Flash news:
You cannot shiver constantly.

NATO was the only what sheltered us (Germany).
After some care-packages after we misbehaved.

Friendly greets from Berlin!

Cheers from the USA.

Will not drink a beer with you out of your strange plastic cans.
And anyhow…you constantly cheered up Putin. ☻☻☻