Music General : Would Young Axl be proud of Recent/ Current Axl today? :D

Would Young Axl be proud of Recent/ Current Axl today? :D

Would Young Axl be proud of Recent/Current Axl today? I think Young Axl would be proud of Recent/Current Axl today. I feel Young Axl would be happy to see how Happy Recent/Current Axl is and he is not an angry, reckless, explosive, moody, temperamental, fiery, impulsive, volatile man but a playful, light hearted, gentle, patient, kind, well loved, calm, man who can still sing and is very successful. πŸ˜€He'd be happy that Slash and Duff are still with him and Guns N'Roses still exist, but might be confused on where Steven and Izzy are 🧐 (I am thinking of Appetite For Destruction Axl and not Use Your Illusion Axl πŸ˜€ ) Hmm. realized Appetite For Destruction Axl wasn't the volatile, angry, impulsive, reckless, temperamental, moody man yet until Use Your Illusion era. Appetite For Destruction Axl was still pretty calm).

On a hilarious side note, Young Axl in say 2022 might be constantly told by Guns N'Roses Fans and People in general that he looks JUST like a Young Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses and should enter a Young Axl Rose look alike Contest as he'd surely win! 🀣 Maybe Young Axl could get his picture taken with Current/Recent Axl and surely that would send Guns N'Roses Fans and the General Public into a good tizzy! That picture would go viral REALLY quickly! Young Axl would have to cover up his tattoos however so to not let on that he is NOT a Young Axl Lookalike, but is him himself.😏

Young Axl might be wondering who the new People playing with older Axl, Duff, and Slash are, 🧐and might raise his eyebrows at Older Axl's slightly heavier weight,🧐 but would be very happy overall.πŸ˜€

Re: Would Young Axl be proud of Recent/ Current Axl today? :D

Bump.

1 album in 30 years (!)

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

LMAO! 🀣 At least Axl is still active however and still Touring and Performing. πŸ˜€

I think young Axl would wish he was medicated earlier. The band probably wouldn't have broken up and they'd have 10+ albums by now.

πŸŽ„Grade "A" Fully LoadedπŸŽ„
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

Remember in the Paris pay per view MTV documentary Duff said they were still babies? Now they're almost senior citizens!

They are Senior Citizens. Senior Citizens starts at 55. The Brothers are all past 55. πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜€ Luckily all five of the Original Brothers are still alive. πŸ˜€ Young Axl would be proud that all of them are still alive in their 50's! πŸ˜€

To his credit, he seeked Therapy starting like 1991 when the Use Your Illusion Album eras happened.πŸ˜€

True. But it doesn't seem like he found medication that worked until around 2010.

Now I don't think he gives a shit about making a new album. They can make bank as a nostalgia act on tours, so why bother?

πŸŽ„Grade "A" Fully LoadedπŸŽ„
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

I think Young Axl would just be happy that Guns N'Roses aren't a One Album Wonder that only has Appetite For Destruction as their ONLY Album! πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ€ͺ

Would Use Your Illusions Axl be proud of Current Guns N'Roses? I mean, Appetite For Destruction Axl would have had no idea what Current Guns N'Roses in 2022 would look like as Appetite For Destruction Axl lives in the late 80's before The Band started having REAL problems and one of the Core Members got fired and one quit. But Use Your Illusions Axl who lived in the early 90's and lived when the Band started having REAL problems would have known somewhat about Current Guns N'Roses in 2022. I wonder if he'd be proud…. πŸ€”πŸ˜€

Bump.

Bump.

I didn't know Jaymz made fun of Waxl's tour rider AGAIN!

β–² Top