The Watercooler : To those who are thinking things can't or won't get better

To those who are thinking things can't or won't get better

They will. Tomorrow always offers the promise of a new joy. Look forward . Leave the past behind.

Though your heart may be wounded and your mind filled with doubt or fear, I am hear to tell you that there is a better Tomorrow.

I am a flawed man . I am capable of greatness but I am also capable of failure and arrogance. But if I can see through the fog of despair, so can you. NEVER give up.

Never think you are alone. You're not. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. For you are loved. There will be a better tomorrow. Things will get better. You will find peace and will shower in happiness.

Everyone has doubt. Everyone has fear. Everyone thinks they're are alone. You are not alone and you are loved.

And the World is a more beautiful place with you in it.

If you need someone to convey your thoughts to. I am here . You can always pm me. I will always respond.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: To those who are thinking things can't or won't get better

"I will always respond."

With me?
Doubtful since in another post you admitted that you ignore me.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

This isn't a pm but is something troubling you?

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

We are in a pandemic that is not showing it will ever end.

I know of at least two who have to deal with mental and/or health issues where chronic pain is experienced every day by one or both of them.
Things will never change or get better for either of these ppl as they were when they were younger and never had any daily pain.

So to claim that "Things will get better tomorrow," I ain't buying into that where there are no signs of that in certain situations.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

I am in the same exact situation as the two people you know. I too suffer with struggle of keeping my sanity.

And I too am in chronic pain in every single part of my body because I have suffered 4 major physical traumas in my life.

And I am also a caregiver for the last 13 years. I had a horrific childhood and my adult life has had it's many times of heartache and pain.

But as I stated in my OP. There is hope. It will get better. When or how or where we do not know. The World is a very cruel place. But there is also good and there is also love in this World.

I'm glad you have faith, Steve, I do as well

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Your mother will never love you. You're unlovable. Die alone, nasty bastard.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Relax, faggot.

^ Aw. Someone needs a 🫂

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Lol

Thanks! Things aren't easy these days. It's nice to know that there are people who care to spread a little hope.
We really aren't alone. It only feels that way sometimes.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

🍻