Politics : Why aren't there healthy alternatives to a COVID booster?

Why aren't there healthy alternatives to a COVID booster?

Earlier, I ordered a "Sniffle Stopper" shot from a juice bar. it contains pollen, dandelion, cayenne, turmeric, ginger, flax seed, beet juice, and the semen of a virgin goat.

This is the stuff people should be taking as boosters.

When businesses asks for proof of vaccination, they're not taking into account a person's overall health.

A smoker and fried-food eater who's double vaccinated is probably more susceptible to a COVID-related death than an unvaccinated vegan who lives off flax, granola, wheat grass, and black coffee. Why should I require the same proof as an overweight chain smoker? Why should everyone be lumped together as "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" when there are varying degrees of physical health and susceptibility?

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

Re: Why aren't there healthy alternatives to a COVID booster?

Bc da New World Order wants everyone taking this shot

Because its about profit before people and Cartel Big Pharma can only win big out of their experimental drug pushing.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon!

It is easier to check vaccination status rather than have everybody trying to assess the health of people.

Earlier, I ordered a "Sniffle Stopper" shot from a juice bar. it contains pollen, dandelion, cayenne, turmeric, ginger, flax seed, beet juice, and the semen of a virgin goat.

How do they obtain the goat semen? If it's electroejaculation, shouldn't you be against that? You've said milk is cow rape. The method they use to confirm the goat is a virgin seems like something you'd be against too.

The simple answer is that covid-19 doesn't give a damn who you are. It only wants to infect as many as possible. Nobody wants covid-19 okay? So rest assured overweight chain smokers that eat unhealthy aren't out to get you healthy folks.

Also, you have a masters in psychology. Am I correct? Lol!

semen of a virgin goat.
Have you ever smelled a billy goat? Whether it's a virgin or not, it's the worst smell in the world.

I tried goat's cheese once. Never again.

It's not that bad actually. I just don't care a lot the texture in my mouth.

The only healthy choice with any of these vaccines is to not get them.